Inglorious Drunkards was inspired by:
:: The Turn Sequence ::
1) Movement. A player moves similar to a rook and bishop in chess; moving any number of squares along rank, file, or diagonal
2) Shooting. (OPTIONAL, may go directly into combat if user wishes) Players can throw weapons available in each square tile in the map, weapons that consist from bottles, chairs, tables and the occasional Blood Claw
3) Close Combat. Each user has the option to tag-team, or fight other users occupying a single tile in close combat
:: The Rules ::
1) Indicate your character's location and actions to a designated bartender/servitor. Post your instructions, it helps keep track of everyone on the trend and keeps everyone entertained at the same time. Lastly... PRAY to the dice gods!
2) Only five users may occupy one tile. Each character has the Independent special rule.
3) Users have an option to join a pack of up to a limit of 5 members. Your pack may team up with several other packs. The more the better! start a gang just in case other Astartes chapters decide to crash our party. Just remember, at the end of the night there can only be one man standing. Even if your team manages to be the victor of the night, the pack needs an alpha. Therefore to run your pack, you have to fight for the title.
4) Close combat weapons are temporary and are destroyed or left behind as your character moves onto the next tile. You can throw weapons, which counts as your shooting.
5) Once a user fails his armour save, a leadership roll is made to see if the drunkard can still stand and fight with negative modifiers (-1 BS, -1 WS and -1 attack) the drunkard breaks off from combat and restarts at a safe location. Once a user fails his final armour save, the character is rendered unconsious and is therefore subject to being used as a weapon by anyone in the tile or can be used as an ablative wound. ie. imagine a drunken Blood Claw being used by a long fang as a weapon
6) The last three drunkards remaining, become league members. If one of those players is already a League member, then it defaults to the next non-league member. League championship upgrades teams or characters to the following: Wolf Guard, Iron Priest, and Storm Claw.
7) The last man standing, wins the game and earns the title of Inglorious Brawler.
:: Pack Wide Rules ::
And They Shall Know No Fear
:: THE MAP ::
:: Tavern Brawl Character Special Rules ::
(users choose one of the following troop choices)
1) Headstrong. As indicated at SW: Codex
2) Berserk Charge. As indicated at SW: Codex
1) Mark of the Wulfen, no rending
2) Wolf Standard. May re-roll only one failed armour save
Grey Slayer (use stats from EoT codex)
1) Wolf Pelt. +1 attack during counter attack.
2) Wolf Tooth Necklace. Close combat attacks hit on 3+
1) Brawlers who wish to strike at a Wolf Scout (shooting or close combat) must first roll Ld to see if he can attack the Wolf Scout
2) Disarm and Stun. During any combat, a Wolf Scout may attempt to disengage. The Wolf Scout rolls a D6: On a result of 4+, the Wolf Scout may redeploy anywhere on the battlefield after the combat round is resolved.
1) Double Tap. Long Fangs have the ability to have two shooting attacks per tile
2) Fire Control. Allows other Long Fangs who are sharing a tile, to gain an additional shooting attack to their Double Tap special rule.
ex. 3 Long Fangs sharing a tile, have a total of 9 shooting attacks
:: League Brawl Character Special Rules ::
(League Members ONLY. Inglorious Brawlers may upgrade their characters to the following)
1) TDA. 2+ armour save
2) Runic Charm. May re-roll one failed armour save.
3) Wolf Tooth Necklace. Close combat attacks hit on 3+
1) Runic Armour. 2+ armour save
2) Bionics. May choose to forfeit all attacks to make a single double strength attack on opponent.
3) Servo-Arm. Gains an additional attack, but may wish to forfeit this attack for a single double strength attack on opponent.
Storm Claw (use stats from EoT codex)
1) Furious Charge
2) Wolf Pelt. +1 attack during counter attack.
3) Healing Potions & Balms. Old tech, borrowed from the 13th company wolf priest. May ignore one failed armour save, may also help revive fallen team mate, per tile.
SPACE WOLF CHAMPIONS
Night One: Sturm Moonwolf (Long Fang)
Night Two: Growler67 (Wolf Scout Korvis)
Night Three: TiguriusX (Grey Hunter)
Night Four: MaveriK (Grey Hunter)
League Member: Nacho Wolf
League Member: Firenze
League Member: Decoy
League Member: Mikal Wolfheart
League Member: Starkhan Fellblade
League Member: Wolf Lord Metuhs
League Member: The LoneWolf
League Member: Chapter Master Ignis Domus
League Member: hendrik
RULES UPDATED JUNE 4, 2011.
Edited by MaveriK, 13 June 2011 - 05:52 AM.