Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inglorious Drunkards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1162 replies to this topic

Zynk Kaladin

Zynk Kaladin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,977 posts
  • Faction: Night Angels
Ooooh another brawl? I'll be watching in a shadowy corner again... raises ale mug

Arez

Arez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,686 posts
  • Faction: Space wolves-Aurea Lupi

Ooooh another brawl? I'll be watching in a shadowy corner again... raises ale mug

in that case I call you out Zynk

Visit my about page for trophies

QUOTE (Brother Ramses @ Sep 20 2011, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of our companies has spent more time in the field then your second founding skirt wearers. Yea, I said skirt! DA wear the dresses, BT are just a trashier, sluttier version of the DA with high cut skirts.
QUOTE (Wolf Lord Kieran @ May 9 2012, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
only a Marine who's primarch is being held by Jawa rejects would remark on the rumors of traitors and mortals.. 

...Arez, thats one of those jokes that i laughed and winced at the same time.

Arez is like a case of space herpes in remission; gone but never forgotten.

commander alexander

commander alexander

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,893 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
I call out hendrik!!! I shall be a grey slayer. If anyone wishes to form a pack with me again, I also challange to lead the pack again. (We did win last time. :lol: )

Do we fight our solo battles according to the brawl rules, as in we must start in places etc.?

QUOTE (Lord Melvin @ Aug 5 2011, 06:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Autonomous? You speak heresy brother. The Adeptus Mechanicus will censure you for that. All you need to do is lobotomize a squirrel and you can have Power of the Machine Spirit.
QUOTE (Grey Mage @ Jun 4 2010, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you play SWs, are are you just hear for the ale?

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka

Alright feel free to discuss and look over the rules for season two, as I'm sure I missed and forgot something. I'm not going to open the doors to season two until the rules have been looked over. As for the solo matches this is who I have so far...

:: SOLO MATCH ::

commander alexander (Grey Slayer) vs. hendrik (?)

Chapter Master Ignis Domus (Hrothgar Firefist,) vs. Forte (?)

Zynk Kaladin vs. Arez (Greenhorn,?)

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Chapter Master Ignis Domus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
  • Faction: Iron Flames and Space Wolves
I shall join thy pack, Alex. Whether you will remain leader unchallenged is not so certain.
Signature not compliant with forum rules
Hidden Content

postal105

postal105

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 490 posts
looks around for an opponent to take on. who wants a peace of me!?

also looking to join a pack i may as well be a Grey hunter

commander alexander

commander alexander

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,893 posts

I shall join thy pack, Alex. Whether you will remain leader unchallenged is not so certain.

Do you wish to challenge me for the leadership of this pack?

Autonomous? You speak heresy brother. The Adeptus Mechanicus will censure you for that. All you need to do is lobotomize a squirrel and you can have Power of the Machine Spirit.

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
Two smash or not two smash? That is the question.

And Mav, you may want to change the description so that it doesn't say closed anymore.
Hidden Content

Decoy

Decoy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,508 posts
  • Faction: D'koi 13th Company
Having returned to a more normalized schedule, I do thusly declare an open challenge to any Wolf foolish enough to try.
QUOTE (Grey Mage)
Annihilation is always a Victory Condition.

QUOTE (Codex: Space Wolves)
You call yourselves true warriors, with your palaces and fountains, your medals and parades? I grasped my first axe when I was still in my birth-caul. I earned my first wolfskin when I was still a whelp. I've been fighting every single day of my life, son. Perhaps you're today's challenge, eh?

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts
  • Faction: space wolves

commander alexander (Grey Slayer) vs. hendrik (?)

put me in as the so far unseen wolf guard, then you finally get a chance to see if he's underpowered or not since nobody so far has ever taken one.
Does the wolf guard actually gets his 5+ TDA inv save against the S8 ID hit that an iron priest can deal out?

WAR WITHIN, WAR WITHOUT!!

Firenze

Firenze

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts
  • Faction: XX Legion, Raptors
Im back as an Iron Priest.
"Stop blindly obeying the words of the book and look at the situation. You have completed your training, but you must now learn to apply it. Regurgitation is not the answer, simple analysis and thought must be used to solve the problem!" — Captain Maodes Karib, Raptors 5th Company

http://benjis-hub.tumblr.com/

maverik_girl

maverik_girl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 758 posts
  • Faction: The Rout

And Mav, you may want to change the description so that it doesn't say closed anymore.

I think this is still in the discussion phase, the tavern is still closed and a new thread will be opened for season two once everything here is finalized.

gallery_60350_5867_8825.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
known as Skadi the She-Wolf of the Vlka Fenryka. I am a daughter of Fenris. Shield Maiden of the Rout, and pack leader of the Winter Guard. I run with the Fenris Bloods! there is no better pack, than that of a Blood Claws. For Russ and the All-father!

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts
as far as the rule discussing goes, how many individual dues can you get beforehand? multiple? if so do the gained effects stack? so far the individual duels only seem to give advantages, maybe a disadvantage like the first turned passed out thing we did with the drinking contest might be in order.

and since most of the whelps have decided to fight as a grey hunter i think it's only natural to have them led by either me or jonas, what do you say whelps!?

maverik_girl

maverik_girl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 758 posts
  • Faction: The Rout

as far as the rule discussing goes, how many individual dues can you get beforehand? multiple? if so do the gained effects stack? so far the individual duels only seem to give advantages, maybe a disadvantage like the first turned passed out thing we did with the drinking contest might be in order.

and since most of the whelps have decided to fight as a grey hunter i think it's only natural to have them led by either me or jonas, what do you say whelps!?

how many individuals do you call out at a bar in real life before it goes from a fair fight to a gang fight? LOL I'm gonna guess it's a one time thing per user. As for pack leader, I'll join you in your pack!

gallery_60350_5867_8825.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
known as Skadi the She-Wolf of the Vlka Fenryka. I am a daughter of Fenris. Shield Maiden of the Rout, and pack leader of the Winter Guard. I run with the Fenris Bloods! there is no better pack, than that of a Blood Claws. For Russ and the All-father!

Zynk Kaladin

Zynk Kaladin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,977 posts
  • Faction: Night Angels

in that case I call you out Zynk

Felix accepts! looks at his youngest honor guard Defend my honor. Majestically takes a rather large gulp of ale

(I wish I could proxy the wolf guard stats, but it looks like I'll have to work my way up the food chain as a Grey Slayer or Grey Hunter)

Forté

Forté

+ + OBLECTAMEN SACRISTAN ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
  • Faction: Divine Flayers

Most excellent! I call out Forte!

Hrothgar Firefist, (tbd)

ARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I accept and as you called out a Blood Claw I will best you as a Blood Claw!!!!! See if you can raise your head in honour after being beaten by a whelp!!!!

And yes I shall be using the awsomely cunning Blood Claw tactic of howling charge, tackle to ground and pummel to a pulp as quick as possible! Any other suggestions?

@Hendrik. I'd gladly be led by you once I've blooded Hrothgars nose....be back in a few..

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA

gallery_29004_9303_17868.pnggallery_29004_9303_708.pnggallery_29004_9303_27433.pnggallery_29004_10691_328.pnggallery_29004_10691_4210.png

Click on the images above for the different thread links

My Putty & Paint gallery

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
In that case you'll never be led by Hendrik. You'll never bloody my nose.
Hidden Content

commander alexander

commander alexander

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,893 posts
If I win this duel with hendrik, I shall take the position of leader once more!

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
I'm very confused...

I think we're all on the same team.
Hidden Content

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts

In that case you'll never be led by Hendrik. You'll never bloody my nose.

*prelude to forthcoming brawl*
Forté, charging across the hall (in very slow motion, depending on when this all kicks off properly), stool leg brandished in each hand and howling like a wolf with a headache. Intent on clubbing Hrothgar brainless. Just to prove he can

And yes, I know it will most likely end badly but call out a Blood Claw and get one!

gallery_29004_9303_17868.pnggallery_29004_9303_708.pnggallery_29004_9303_27433.pnggallery_29004_10691_328.pnggallery_29004_10691_4210.png

My Putty & Paint gallery

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts

If I win this duel with hendrik, I shall take the position of leader once more!

i'll be leading the whelps, so make sure you join the right pack.

how many individuals do you call out at a bar in real life before it goes from a fair fight to a gang fight?

5 sounds about right, depending on the amount of mjod in my veins :P

Chef Wulfen

Chef Wulfen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 513 posts
Chef Wulfen pokes his head out the kitchen window and runs is fingers threw his graying beard"he we go again" long fang for me again ill gladly be a road block HAHAHA.

Nrthstar

Nrthstar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,067 posts
::a loud thunk and a moan emanates from under one of the heavy wooden tables. Nrth slowly crawls out, mumbling nonsensical aboutthe chump who sucker punched him. Grabbing an ale tankard from the table over his head he lays on his back and opens his trap and dumps the whole thing on his face. With a cough, a wretch and a chuckle he gets up and sits on the bench.::

Morning boys, what's on today's agenda?

Edit: this thread brightened my day a bit, I just a second pet die this week. I need a distraction.

Edited by Nrthstar, 06 August 2011 - 06:16 PM.

gallery_29004_6198_41491.jpg

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
Pin the tail on Greenhorn. Up for it Nrth?

My Putty & Paint gallery

Nrthstar

Nrthstar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,067 posts
:pulling out a viscous looking knife, he nods:: sure, we can pin the tale with this!

gallery_29004_6198_41491.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users