Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inglorious Drunkards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1162 replies to this topic

Arez

Arez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,686 posts
  • Faction: Space wolves-Aurea Lupi
*takes out a chainsword*No.you had your chance to challenge me.you lost so no picking on me till brawl start

Sorry for your loss Nrth.
you should get a thunderwolf you wouldnt have to pay for gas(its a joke to try to make you happy and distract you :) )

Visit my about page for trophies

QUOTE (Brother Ramses @ Sep 20 2011, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of our companies has spent more time in the field then your second founding skirt wearers. Yea, I said skirt! DA wear the dresses, BT are just a trashier, sluttier version of the DA with high cut skirts.
QUOTE (Wolf Lord Kieran @ May 9 2012, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
only a Marine who's primarch is being held by Jawa rejects would remark on the rumors of traitors and mortals.. 

...Arez, thats one of those jokes that i laughed and winced at the same time.

Arez is like a case of space herpes in remission; gone but never forgotten.

Forté

Forté

+ + OBLECTAMEN SACRISTAN ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
  • Faction: Divine Flayers
Now put your toy away. You know you don't bring a chainsword to a brawl or do you need a reminder!

gallery_29004_9303_17868.pnggallery_29004_9303_708.pnggallery_29004_9303_27433.pnggallery_29004_10691_328.pnggallery_29004_10691_4210.png

Click on the images above for the different thread links

My Putty & Paint gallery

postal105

postal105

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 490 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
walks up to Nrth and smacks him on the back of the head.. your in my seat.

Nrthstar

Nrthstar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,064 posts
::with a sinister grin Nrth meets his headsmack with a thrusting kick to his gut:: (movie reference time) Seats taken! But if you wanna fight about it, I'm game.

gallery_29004_6198_41491.jpg

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka

Ohh yah, what do you guys thing of the hunting part I've mentioned before? should be carry on that or just go with the Solo Matches? I can change it so that instead of bonuses, it's more like a trophy as it would have been during the hunting side quest. Like a great drinking horn, that you can steal during the actual brawl. I dunno, just an idea..

Alright folks settle down before the actual brawl starts! lets figure out who's all doing the solo duels. Remember to state you troop choice! I'd like to start rolling the dice asap. Then from there figure out who's all going to start season two.

:: SOLO MATCH ::

commander alexander (Grey Slayer) vs. hendrik (?)

Chapter Master Ignis Domus (Hrothgar Firefist,) vs. Forte (?)

Zynk Kaladin vs. Arez (Greenhorn,?)

If I missed anyone let me know!

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Chef Wulfen

Chef Wulfen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 513 posts
im down for the hunting quest. i liked that idea when i first read it. drunken fighting is fun and all but its gets kinda old in my book. ok head back to the kitchens before those thrall mess something up again-gets up and leaves muttering bout slow thralls and not understanding his brothers taste buds-

Arez

Arez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,686 posts

Ohh yah, what do you guys thing of the hunting part I've mentioned before? should be carry on that or just go with the Solo Matches? I can change it so that instead of bonuses, it's more like a trophy as it would have been during the hunting side quest. Like a great drinking horn, that you can steal during the actual brawl. I dunno, just an idea..

Alright folks settle down before the actual brawl starts! lets figure out who's all doing the solo duels. Remember to state you troop choice! I'd like to start rolling the dice asap. Then from there figure out who's all going to start season two.

:: SOLO MATCH ::

Chapter Master Ignis Domus (Hrothgar Firefist,) vs. Forte (?)

Zynk Kaladin vs. Arez (Greenhorn,?)

If I missed anyone let me know!

i'll be a Grey Hunter.and no to the greenhorn name please.im trying to lose it

how many solo matches are we allowed to do ?

One of our companies has spent more time in the field then your second founding skirt wearers. Yea, I said skirt! DA wear the dresses, BT are just a trashier, sluttier version of the DA with high cut skirts.
only a Marine who's primarch is being held by Jawa rejects would remark on the rumors of traitors and mortals.. 

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts
  • Faction: space wolves
i think the hunting part will make the brawl a little bit too complicated, especially if there will be another massive end of season brawl. for now let's just decide to do the solo duels. beside, you'll still need something new for season 3! ;)

[font="Verdana"]

wolf guard mate ;)

what's this nonsense greenhorn? not proud of your saga?! BAH! instead of wining about it you should think about what it has done for you. it has made you known here around the fang! it has offered you glory and a great tally of fights! it has made you famous and ensured your saga lives on once morkai has taken you!
and now whelp, you wish to undo that title? REALLY?????

Edited by hendrik, 07 August 2011 - 06:22 AM.

WAR WITHIN, WAR WITHOUT!!

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
Lose the Greenhorn name! Not likely. Hendrik hit the nail on the head. Arez may be your name but as soon as Greenhorn is mentioned, everyone knows who you are. People have even modeled 'Greenhorn' too because of the name. Embrace it as I think you'll have it for a long time.

Recon Hendriks right again (for a change) about the hunting over complicating brawls. I love the idea of a group hunt and I'm sure me and Greenhorn could make enough noise to drive any beasts to where we want them.

What about solo brawls taking place in the training cages like in Battle of the Fang. No armour. Blunted weapon. In a cage.

gallery_29004_9303_17868.pnggallery_29004_9303_708.pnggallery_29004_9303_27433.pnggallery_29004_10691_328.pnggallery_29004_10691_4210.png

My Putty & Paint gallery

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts

Recon Hendriks right again (for a change) about the hunting over complicating brawls. I love the idea of a group hunt and I'm sure me and Greenhorn could make enough noise to drive any beasts to where we want them.

What about solo brawls taking place in the training cages like in Battle of the Fang. No armour. Blunted weapon. In a cage.

Sounds good! the hunting project will be on hold for now. As for the solo brawls, your allowed only one brawl per tavern brawl. I'm trying to keep it realistic here, and it wouldn't be fair for those who didn't fight, as they don't gain the special bonus. Also people might try to abuse the bonuses if they failed once, and try it again with a different solo brawl right after just to gain a bonus. The solo brawls are indeed like the training cages, only it's setting is inside the tavern itself. Which sets-off the initial huge brawl.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
Completely agree with one solo brawl. Too many and the main one won't ever happen.

Maybe reserve the sparing cages for settling disputes out of season.

My Putty & Paint gallery

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
The first solo duel will be against: commander alexander (Grey Slayer) vs. hendrik (Wolf Guard). I'll be rolling the dice in a few hours time. Results will be in by the end of Sunday. Good luck to both combatants, and my the dice gods favor the brave and the bold.

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
This could do with its own sub forum. Solo duels, call outs, rule discussions and trash talk as separate topics.

Just a thought.

My bets on Hendrik.

My Putty & Paint gallery

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts

The first solo duel will be against: commander alexander (Grey Slayer) vs. hendrik (Wolf Guard). I'll be rolling the dice in a few hours time. Results will be in by the end of Sunday. Good luck to both combatants, and my the dice gods favor the brave and the bold.

already looking forward to it!

Arez

Arez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,686 posts

i think the hunting part will make the brawl a little bit too complicated, especially if there will be another massive end of season brawl. for now let's just decide to do the solo duels. beside, you'll still need something new for season 3! ;)

[font="Verdana"]

wolf guard mate ;)

what's this nonsense greenhorn? not proud of your saga?! BAH! instead of wining about it you should think about what it has done for you. it has made you known here around the fang! it has offered you glory and a great tally of fights! it has made you famous and ensured your saga lives on once morkai has taken you!
and now whelp, you wish to undo that title? REALLY?????

But i dont want a saga of shenanigans(that would be a cool saga for Lukas).I want a saga of fighting and killing any enemies i come across like any true wolf

Lose the Greenhorn name! Not likely. Hendrik hit the nail on the head. Arez may be your name but as soon as Greenhorn is mentioned, everyone knows who you are. People have even modeled 'Greenhorn' too because of the name. Embrace it as I think you'll have it for a long time.

ive known only one person to model Arez Greenhorn

and the noise?not likely as i would not want ot be around you if we have weapons.you always try to knock me out.

Ok Maverik on the only one brawl.I'll get Nrth and forte another night ;) :P

EDIT: Good luck on the first brawl.Commander Alexander show Hendrik the whelp his place. :) :lol:

Edited by Arez, 07 August 2011 - 03:15 PM.

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
I don't always try and knock you out....you normally go nuts to the point that you need to be knocked out for your own good.

My Putty & Paint gallery

Ring-around-the-roses

Ring-around-the-roses

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 551 posts
This thread makes me want to be a space wolf...

(Looks at blue armour, and sobs quietly)
The First Rule- Everything in life is a matter of interpretation and perspective. Even life itself.
The Second Rule- Everything I say can be countered and dismissed. It is utterly your choice as to wether to even acknowledge my existence.
The Third Rule- I do admit that I frequently become a narrow-minded idiot who blathers on and annoys many with the aforementioned idiocy. I choose to percieve this as the main flaw in humanity, of which I belong to.
The Fourth and most important Rule- When expressing any view on a public forum, remember to carry a thrice sanctified, double warded sword of anti-flaming.

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts

This thread makes me want to be a space wolf...

(Looks at blue armour, and sobs quietly)

Best I can do is glue some fangs in and paint your armour. If I can sneak some paint from Firenze

My Putty & Paint gallery

Ring-around-the-roses

Ring-around-the-roses

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 551 posts
But Forte, i wanna be a real wolf!
The First Rule- Everything in life is a matter of interpretation and perspective. Even life itself.
The Second Rule- Everything I say can be countered and dismissed. It is utterly your choice as to wether to even acknowledge my existence.
The Third Rule- I do admit that I frequently become a narrow-minded idiot who blathers on and annoys many with the aforementioned idiocy. I choose to percieve this as the main flaw in humanity, of which I belong to.
The Fourth and most important Rule- When expressing any view on a public forum, remember to carry a thrice sanctified, double warded sword of anti-flaming.

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts

But Forte, i wanna be a real wolf!

Well....start painting Space Wolves and welcome to the Fang.

My Putty & Paint gallery

Nrthstar

Nrthstar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,064 posts
I think postal is looking to get some teeth loosened, so I'll be glad to oblige. Mark me down for grey hunter.

Greenhorn you have to keep your name, like redpelt or helfist. And your saga will change as your actions do, so really that is up to you.

gallery_29004_6198_41491.jpg

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts
as soon as greenhorn called out hendrik to be a whelp the whole meadhall went silent. the air seemed to turn colder and even the flames in the fireplace went siltent. none dared to speak, afraid of getting themselves into a mess they didn't want to be in.
the whelp suddently realised what he just had done and found himself standing on his own in front of a table full of hendriks old packmembers and friends. as he stared to maverik with the hope he might intervene he just saw him snarling. not only had he insulted a senior grey hunter, but in doing so he had insulted the whole of hendriks packbrothers, the mighty maverik being one of them.
as hendrik lifted himself from his table he kept his visage locked on arez. On his own hendrik was already a brute of a marine, towering above many of his brothers and with a voice that sounded like thunder. but now, seing him in his tactical dreadnought armour hendrik was looking even more dangerous.
as his lips pulled backwards he exposed his long fangs, coldly whispering just a few words.

"you'll be the first one down, WHELP!"

in the background there was already a rising of snarling and steins breaking. things would be spinning out of hand soon

there we go, i think greenhorn has just given us a reason to start this brawl, BIGTIME!

Edited by hendrik, 07 August 2011 - 04:17 PM.

Arez

Arez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,686 posts

as soon as greenhorn called out hendrik to be a whelp the whole meadhall went silent. the air seemed to turn colder and even the flames in the fireplace went siltent. none dared to speak, afraid of getting themselves into a mess they didn't want to be in.
the whelp suddently realised what he just had done and found himself standing on his own in front of a table full of hendriks old packmembers and friends. as he stared to maverik with the hope he might intervene he just saw him snarling. not only had he insulted a senior grey hunter, but in doing so he had insulted the whole of hendriks packbrothers, the mighty maverik being one of them.
as hendrik lifted himself from his table he kept his visage locked on arez. On his own hendrik was already a brute of a marine, towering above many of his brothers and with a voice that sounded like thunder. but now, seing him in his tactical dreadnought armour hendrik was looking even more dangerous.
as his lips pulled backwards he exposed his long fangs, coldly whispering just a few words.

"you'll be the first one down, WHELP!"

in the background there was already a rising of snarling and steins breaking. things would be spinning out of hand soon

there we go, i think greenhorn has just given us a reason to start this brawl, BIGTIME!

Flaw with what you said.Grey Hunters cant wear Terminator armor.And with you acting that way no wonder i called you a whelp :D ;)

Ring-around-the-roses

Ring-around-the-roses

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 551 posts
Well that's it. Off to the gates of Morkai i go.

Can i join in this little brawl here? i think you lot need to be shown how to fight by a pro ;)

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
*almost turning purple from trying not to laugh*

"Phahahahahahahahahahahaha"

*laying on his back holding his sides and laughing like a maniac*

"Ow it hurts...now that's a call out"

Think that's a change in the solo brawls after that challenge.

My Putty & Paint gallery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users