Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inglorious Drunkards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1162 replies to this topic

Ring-around-the-roses

Ring-around-the-roses

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 551 posts
a young wolf enters the hall, his body fresh with scars and wounds. He carries the pelt of a wolf on his back, the remains of a simple sword in his grip. As a he saw forte rolling around pathetically, mewling like a whelp, he stalked forawrds, grabbing and quaffing a beer without conscious thought. He slowly came to a stop near the still rolling wolf, his eyes like flint as he measured him.
"Now, a insult like that demands vengeance" a slow smile crept onto his cold,feral features.
"Let see what you got" he whispered, lunging at the now still wolf, his battlecry ringing out in the hall.
The First Rule- Everything in life is a matter of interpretation and perspective. Even life itself.
The Second Rule- Everything I say can be countered and dismissed. It is utterly your choice as to wether to even acknowledge my existence.
The Third Rule- I do admit that I frequently become a narrow-minded idiot who blathers on and annoys many with the aforementioned idiocy. I choose to percieve this as the main flaw in humanity, of which I belong to.
The Fourth and most important Rule- When expressing any view on a public forum, remember to carry a thrice sanctified, double warded sword of anti-flaming.

Forté

Forté

+ + OBLECTAMEN SACRISTAN ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
  • Faction: Divine Flayers

a young wolf enters the hall, his body fresh with scars and wounds. He carries the pelt of a wolf on his back, the remains of a simple sword in his grip. As a he saw forte rolling around pathetically, mewling like a whelp, he stalked forawrds, grabbing and quaffing a beer without conscious thought. He slowly came to a stop near the still rolling wolf, his eyes like flint as he measured him.
"Now, a insult like that demands vengeance" a slow smile crept onto his cold,feral features.
"Let see what you got" he whispered, lunging at the now still wolf, his battlecry ringing out in the hall.

guessing you not read through this whole thread?

The fighting on this one is organized by Maverik with actual dice roles after players have put in requested moves. And trust me. Now one here is a soft touch....ok maybe Greenhorn is but not the rest of us ;)

gallery_29004_9303_17868.pnggallery_29004_9303_708.pnggallery_29004_9303_27433.pnggallery_29004_10691_328.pnggallery_29004_10691_4210.png

Click on the images above for the different thread links

My Putty & Paint gallery

Ring-around-the-roses

Ring-around-the-roses

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 551 posts
And so the young wolf was tackled by forte, his body wracked with spasms due to a well placed gut shot.
"Wait your turn young'un" was all Forte said as he sat back onto the bench, grabbing a haunch of roast elk.

Sorry all, guess i need to do more reading, never thought i'd say that in my life ;)
The First Rule- Everything in life is a matter of interpretation and perspective. Even life itself.
The Second Rule- Everything I say can be countered and dismissed. It is utterly your choice as to wether to even acknowledge my existence.
The Third Rule- I do admit that I frequently become a narrow-minded idiot who blathers on and annoys many with the aforementioned idiocy. I choose to percieve this as the main flaw in humanity, of which I belong to.
The Fourth and most important Rule- When expressing any view on a public forum, remember to carry a thrice sanctified, double warded sword of anti-flaming.

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts

And so the young wolf was tackled by forte, his body wracked with spasms due to a well placed gut shot.
"Wait your turn young'un" was all Forte said as he sat back onto the bench, grabbing a haunch of roast elk.

Sorry all, guess i need to do more reading, never thought i'd say that in my life ;)

Lol you do need to read more of this. If I had tackled you, it would have been through a few tables and resulting in a pummeling while you were pinned. And its whelp or pup...not young un :D

gallery_29004_9303_17868.pnggallery_29004_9303_708.pnggallery_29004_9303_27433.pnggallery_29004_10691_328.pnggallery_29004_10691_4210.png

My Putty & Paint gallery

Arez

Arez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,686 posts
  • Faction: Space wolves-Aurea Lupi

Sorry all, guess i need to do more reading, never thought i'd say that in my life :(

Lol you do need to read more of this. If I had tackled you, it would have been through a few tables and resulting in a pummeling while you were pinned. And its whelp or pup...not young un ;)

leave the greenhorn alone forte.

and what challenge?
between me and hendrik or you and the whelp?

Ring if you really really really want to fight theres a brawling thread that people let die.revive that at the warning: Some may get mad as they wanted it dead.

Visit my about page for trophies

QUOTE (Brother Ramses @ Sep 20 2011, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of our companies has spent more time in the field then your second founding skirt wearers. Yea, I said skirt! DA wear the dresses, BT are just a trashier, sluttier version of the DA with high cut skirts.
QUOTE (Wolf Lord Kieran @ May 9 2012, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
only a Marine who's primarch is being held by Jawa rejects would remark on the rumors of traitors and mortals.. 

...Arez, thats one of those jokes that i laughed and winced at the same time.

Arez is like a case of space herpes in remission; gone but never forgotten.

Ring-around-the-roses

Ring-around-the-roses

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 551 posts
Na, the halls of russ are too cold for the likes of me. i think i'll go back to my original Chapter and just follow this thread closely. Good luck everyone, for Russ and the Allfather.

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts

Sorry all, guess i need to do more reading, never thought i'd say that in my life :(

Lol you do need to read more of this. If I had tackled you, it would have been through a few tables and resulting in a pummeling while you were pinned. And its whelp or pup...not young un ;)

leave the greenhorn alone forte.

and what challenge?
between me and hendrik or you and the whelp?

Ring if you really really really want to fight theres a brawling thread that people let die.revive that at the warning: Some may get mad as they wanted it dead.

Wasn't a case of wanted it dead. It had more than run its course and was getting silly.

My Putty & Paint gallery

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts
  • Faction: space wolves

as soon as greenhorn called out hendrik to be a whelp the whole meadhall went silent. the air seemed to turn colder and even the flames in the fireplace went siltent. none dared to speak, afraid of getting themselves into a mess they didn't want to be in.
the whelp suddently realised what he just had done and found himself standing on his own in front of a table full of hendriks old packmembers and friends. as he stared to maverik with the hope he might intervene he just saw him snarling. not only had he insulted a senior grey hunter, but in doing so he had insulted the whole of hendriks packbrothers, the mighty maverik being one of them.
as hendrik lifted himself from his table he kept his visage locked on arez. On his own hendrik was already a brute of a marine, towering above many of his brothers and with a voice that sounded like thunder. but now, seing him in his tactical dreadnought armour hendrik was looking even more dangerous.
as his lips pulled backwards he exposed his long fangs, coldly whispering just a few words.

"you'll be the first one down, WHELP!"

in the background there was already a rising of snarling and steins breaking. things would be spinning out of hand soon

there we go, i think greenhorn has just given us a reason to start this brawl, BIGTIME!

Flaw with what you said.Grey Hunters cant wear Terminator armor.And with you acting that way no wonder i called you a whelp ;) :(

i'm still calling myself a grey hunter because i don't self appoint myself to become a wolf guard. promotion here in the fang is something only someone else can do to you. and if you had followed the brawls you might have noticed i've earned the right to wear TDA as a league member. but keep op going whelp, smile with those precious puppyteeth of yours, for soon i'll knock them out of your mouth, by russ i demand it! honour needs to be satisfied!

WAR WITHIN, WAR WITHOUT!!

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts
Really think a 'Hendrik vs Greenhorn' solo duel should be kicking this off after all this.

My Putty & Paint gallery

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts
  • Faction: space wolves
aye, but alexander called me out first. still i think we'll settle this mettle with greenhorn in the actuall brawl itself!

WAR WITHIN, WAR WITHOUT!!

Forté

Forté

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,355 posts

aye, but alexander called me out first. still i think we'll settle this mettle with greenhorn in the actuall brawl itself!

I'm keeping out of the way of that then

My Putty & Paint gallery

Arez

Arez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,686 posts
  • Faction: Space wolves-Aurea Lupi
if its not to late i'll be a Grey Slayer please not Grey Hunter

Visit my about page for trophies

QUOTE (Brother Ramses @ Sep 20 2011, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of our companies has spent more time in the field then your second founding skirt wearers. Yea, I said skirt! DA wear the dresses, BT are just a trashier, sluttier version of the DA with high cut skirts.
QUOTE (Wolf Lord Kieran @ May 9 2012, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
only a Marine who's primarch is being held by Jawa rejects would remark on the rumors of traitors and mortals.. 

...Arez, thats one of those jokes that i laughed and winced at the same time.

Arez is like a case of space herpes in remission; gone but never forgotten.

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka
I've asked our mods (Wolf Priest, Rune Priest, and Wolf Lord) to close the doors to season one, and lock the thread. I would like to thank everybody who helped make these brawls possible and as fun and entertaining. Not to mention, making Bolter and Chainsword and the Fang itself stand out from all the rest of the other forums here, and out there on the net. FOR RUSS! FOR FENRIS!

--EDIT--
The fighting continues onto, Season Two. http://www.bolterand...howtopic=235844

Edited by MaveriK, 07 August 2011 - 07:00 PM.

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users