Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inglorious Drunkards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1162 replies to this topic

Jonas Stromclaw

Jonas Stromclaw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves,
MORKAI'S BLACK BREATH!!! I leave for a couple months and y'all go and invent a whole new brawling game without me?!?

If its not too late for the second round, I want to be a bloodclaw and team up with Grey Mage and Metuhs, if they'll have me.

“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” J R Tolkien

Grey Mage

Grey Mage

++ ARCTOS CAELIFERUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,665 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves.
Of course well have you jonas.
QUOTE (Wolf Guard Dan @ Dec 28 2009, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When in doubt- Grey Mage.
QUOTE (thade @ Jun 7 2011, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, Hammernators are for pansies. There, I said it.

Jonas Stromclaw

Jonas Stromclaw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts
Excellent. Suggest we deploy E1? Shoot from the corner until the last moment then counter assault?

“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” J R Tolkien

Wolf Lord Metuhs

Wolf Lord Metuhs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts
I like his idea :D

Wolf Lord Metuhs

Wolf Lord Metuhs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts
hey Jonas want to team up with me and Grey :pirate:

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka
sorry its been a busy weekend for me, just waiting on the long fangs on their locations. i'm thinking those sneaky wolf scouts are just waiting to pop up once they know where everyone is. Looks like its a different tavern today. Everyone seems tactically minded this time around. Some teams having the walls to their backs, and others keeping their distance hahaha good show! this should be interesting. My dice are ready, just post your locations and actions, who you want to shoot and get into combat with.. lets get this brawl going!!!!

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Wolf Lord Metuhs

Wolf Lord Metuhs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts
Unfortunately i probably wont be here for most of tommorow so im counting on you guys to not let me get knocked out in the first 2 or 3 turns

TiguriusX

TiguriusX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,568 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
If the bar is still open Long Fang-Tigurius will be getting liquored up on B4.

A digital space wolf returning to the pack and emerging from the warp on the TT to try the hobby side

Inglorious Drunkard Champion-Night 3 (2012)

ETL first time participant-2018

ETL-2019

gallery_48988_15465_42927.png

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
:: THE MAP ::

Posted Image

:: CONFIRMED DRUNKARDS ::
(Night Two)

Firenze: grey slayer (team one, A5)
Decoy: grey slayer (team one, A4)
Starkhan Fellblade: grey slayer (team one, A5)

Grey Mage: long fang (team two, waiting on location)
Wolf Lord Metuhs: long fang (team two, waiting on location)
Jonas Stromclaw: blood claw (team two, waiting on location)

Nacho Wolf: blood claw A9
Growler67
: Korvis, wolf scout (waiting for location)
Mikal Wolfheart: Hfran Morkai, wolf scout (waiting on location)
Chapter Master Ignis Domus: Hrothgar Firefist, wolf scout. (waiting on location)
TiguriusX: long fang B4

Edited by MaveriK, 17 January 2011 - 11:20 PM.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Grey Mage

Grey Mage

++ ARCTOS CAELIFERUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,665 posts
D5. Just walking in for a bite to eat.

Decoy

Decoy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,508 posts
  • Faction: D'koi 13th Company
Go figure. The 13th are the only squad fully organized. ;)

If it boils down to you and me, GM, you KNOW that it's going to get ugly and only one of us will be crawling away alive. (Either that, or you'll Melta me to the face Turn 1. :evil:)
QUOTE (Grey Mage)
Annihilation is always a Victory Condition.

QUOTE (Codex: Space Wolves)
You call yourselves true warriors, with your palaces and fountains, your medals and parades? I grasped my first axe when I was still in my birth-caul. I earned my first wolfskin when I was still a whelp. I've been fighting every single day of my life, son. Perhaps you're today's challenge, eh?

Grey Mage

Grey Mage

++ ARCTOS CAELIFERUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,665 posts
Of course, its always that way when you hog the roast-mammoth decoy, you know that.

Decoy

Decoy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,508 posts
I only hog the roast-mammoth because some other discourteous jackass has taken all the Promethium-Fried Dire-Musk-Walrus!
QUOTE (Grey Mage)

You call yourselves true warriors, with your palaces and fountains, your medals and parades? I grasped my first axe when I was still in my birth-caul. I earned my first wolfskin when I was still a whelp. I've been fighting every single day of my life, son. Perhaps you're today's challenge, eh?

Grey Mage

Grey Mage

++ ARCTOS CAELIFERUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,665 posts
I dont even like Walrus! To fatty reminds me of your... you know, never mind. Pass me an ale tankard before you embarass yourself ;).

Decoy

Decoy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,508 posts
Bah, I'll pass you a tankard when we brawl, and it'll be aimed at your cavernous maw, you disgruntled old bat. :P
QUOTE (Grey Mage)

TiguriusX

TiguriusX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,568 posts
Keep it down over there sons of the 13th. I'm trying to enjoy my mjod

If you keep acting like blood claws and making a ruckus you'll soon find my stein in your ear.

A digital space wolf returning to the pack and emerging from the warp on the TT to try the hobby side

ETL-2019

Jonas Stromclaw

Jonas Stromclaw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts
D5 it is then.

Firenze

Firenze

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,135 posts
  • Faction: XX Legion, Raptors
At the rate this is going, we'll end up with one of our traditional brawls over the game :D
"Stop blindly obeying the words of the book and look at the situation. You have completed your training, but you must now learn to apply it. Regurgitation is not the answer, simple analysis and thought must be used to solve the problem!" — Captain Maodes Karib, Raptors 5th Company

http://benjis-hub.tumblr.com/

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
hahaha looks like it. If I don't hear from those wolf scouts I'm gonna assign the tiles on random like I did last time and start the dice rolling!

Chapter Master Ignis Domus

Chapter Master Ignis Domus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
  • Faction: Iron Flames and Space Wolves
I wrote up a message and nailed it to a Blood Claw. Hopefully his directional senses weren't injured too much.
Signature not compliant with forum rules
Hidden Content

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
:: THE MAP ::

Posted Image

:: CONFIRMED DRUNKARDS ::
(Night Two)

Firenze: grey slayer (team one, A5)
Decoy: grey slayer (team one, A4)
Starkhan Fellblade: grey slayer (team one, A5)

Grey Mage: long fang (team two, D5)
Wolf Lord Metuhs: long fang (team two, D5)
Jonas Stromclaw: blood claw (team two, D5)

Nacho Wolf: blood claw (Team three, D4)
Growler67
: Korvis, wolf scout (Team three, D4)
Mikal Wolfheart: Hfran Morkai, wolf scout (Team three, D4)
Chapter Master Ignis Domus: Hrothgar Firefist, wolf scout. (Team three, D4)

TiguriusX: long fang B4

----
Just waiting on Growler67, his band of brothers have imformed me that he's currently off-planet getting terran pizza for everyone! as soon as he returns the dice can get rolling and people can start fighting! for now enjoy the mead, the roasted boar and bbq elk. No seal for Grey Mage apparently. Sorry for the delay! for now, feel free to cuss and plot your devious drunken minds away! you'll never know where these sneaky wolf scouts will pop-up.

Edited by MaveriK, 21 January 2011 - 11:25 PM.

Starkhan Fellblade

Starkhan Fellblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 97 posts
  • Faction: Word Bearers
so is everyone ready to start or what?

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
NIGHT TWO: ROUND ONE

"Let it be known to ALL my Wolf Brothers that I have absolutely nothing against consuming meat from a bone and washing it down with a tankard of ale. I do like a little variety in my dietary choices and decided a dozen pizzas to share with my Pack would proves suitable appetizers before getting on to the delights of roast boar and elk. That said…….

Upon entering The Wolfs Den Inn (D5), Korvis was immediately greeted with the sight of three Long Fangs engaging in the casting of insults from a seated position. Poorly chosen at the doorway to the “Den”, Korvis immediately determined that the securely coded vox comms had not been disrupted and seemingly from outside the range of their attention spans, Mikal Wolfheart, Hrothgar Firefist and Nacho Wolf snuck in along the shadowed walls from beside them (D4). Erupting at once with a barrage of platters, mugs, pizza boxes and tankards, the Long Fangs had no opportunity to overturn their tables and build a Fort to cower behind like they had before.

Emptying their hands of their initial projectiles carefully aimed at the seated Long Fangs, their plan was simple, crouch and grab their stools from under them as well as any free objects suitable for bludgeoning their targets into unconsciousness. Nacho Wolf reached for an unoccupied stool and with temper boiling in the veins of the BloodClaw, he grabbed and split the stool in one swift motion and began swinging it at the stunned Long Fangs bellowing a howl that stiffened his resolve. Mikal Wolfheart and Hrothgar Firefist each dethroned a Long Fang and with similar rage split those chairs in pieces and began swinging at the Long Fangs now resting on their backsides. Korvis dethroned the last of the three seated so proudly and like his brethren also split the chair into two pieces and began furiously swinging at the Long Fangs now proudly resting on their collective backsides.

And so it begins...........Let our Fates be determined by the DICE GODS........." - Growler67

-- The Brawl --

Members of the 13th find themselves feasting the night away with a wall to their back, facing the entire room. Strategic minds from the lost kin. As friendly banter from Decoy are thrown from across the room towards Grey Mage. A long fang sits closely towards the lost kin, as TiguriusX closely examines the three pair in both awe and admiration. The long fang, TiguriusX watches as meals upon meals are consumed from their table, as if the 13th hadn't had a decent real good home cooking in ages.

Grey Mage and his band of brothers are seen seated close in the center of the tavern, as they eat and boasted about last night's brawl. Grey Mage telling the tale of his inglorious brawler pack brother Sturm Moonwolf. Mentioning his pivotal role, on how Grey Mage took down a feral warrior marked by the beast, in turn helping his brother Sturm win the night. But little did Grey Mage know, that last night's brawl had led to a new rivalry between Korvis and his wolf scout brothers. Korvis and his pack appear suddenly beside the long fangs, with purpose and intent.

Team three quickly attacks Team two, and in the confusion, Grey Mage fails to react to a counter-assault finding himself face to face with both Korvis and Nacho. Outnumbered by Korvis's bretheren, Grey Mage and his team launch a full assault that balances out the numbers game. Jonas and Firefist are locked in combat, both parrying and dodging each others attacks. While the bloodclaw Nacho landing two wounds on Grey Mage, followed by another two from Korvis. This is getting personal! Hfran Morkai and Metuhs face each other, the wolf scout landing three blows, and the long fang with two. Metuhs lands two attacks, but the younger wolf scout was quicker and saves his two armour saves. Hfran swings with one arm, and Metuhs ducks in cover, Hfran swings with another arm and Metuhs dodges another blow, but as he does so Hfran is seen grinning and boots the long fang in the face, knocking him out cold.

The first blood goes to team three! as Hfran drags the body of Metuhs towards his table on D4 *only five bodies can occupy a tile* Grey Mage survives the volley of attacks from both Korvis and Nacho. Grey Mage landed a blow on Korvis chin but the stubborn wolf scout was still feeling the grudge from last nights fight and managed to shrugg off the attack saving his armour save. This doesn't look good for team two!

to be continued.... how does the lone long fang TiguriusX feel about seeing his fellow long fangs get bullied by Korvis and his pack? what will the Grey Slayers do as they witness this?

--EDIT--
sorry for the delay, I was out snowboarding the past two days. Post your actions and I'll get the dice rolling. Team One, and the lone Long Fang has yet to react to the latest brawl that is happening before their eyes.

Edited by MaveriK, 22 January 2011 - 02:16 AM.

Starkhan Fellblade

Starkhan Fellblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 97 posts
  • Faction: Word Bearers
Well team what shall we do now?

Starkhan

TiguriusX

TiguriusX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,568 posts
Tigurius was growing hungry. He had bided his time with multiple steins of mjod while the sons of the 13th appeared to be the only ones receiving food from his server. He couldn't help but look upon their ravenous appetites with awe...and their selection of food with admiration. He could also smell the rare appetizers being served near the entrance of the Den. As he turned to identify the food some suspicious movement caught his attention.

Tigurius could only watch as Korvis and his pack snuck into The Den and upended his fellow Long Fangs. He knew he had to act quickly to seize this rare opportunity.

Showing surprising speed for one so long in the tooth Tigurius bolted towards the entrance of the Den. He launched his empty stein at Hfran Morkai as a diversion and made his move towards the real goal...the tray of pizza Metuhs had been holding was still midair and he had just enough time to claim some food of his own.

Tigurius will move from B4 to D4 and engage Hran Morkai with ranged (stein) and melee attacks (pizza tray?) as he joins the fray seeking food and glory

Edited by TiguriusX, 22 January 2011 - 02:01 AM.

ETL-2019

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users