Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Inglorious Drunkards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1162 replies to this topic

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka
:: The Fight So Far ::

after 8... I repeat 8 rounds of close combat, Hfran Morkai is finally bested by the seasoned veteran TiguriusX. The two were getting furious at each other as the both matched each other in skill and talent. Hfran managed to use the body of Metuhs the save one of the long fangs blows that would have rendered Hfran unconscious. The battle between the two was of EPIC proportion! that even the Grey Slayers who looked on gave a mighty cheer and applaud towards TiguriusX.

In a similar fashion but not as lengthy.. the stand off between Jonas Stormclaw and Hrothgar Firefist comes to a conclusion. The hot-headed bloodclaw was far to stubborn to yield to the crafty wolf scout. Jonas with a mighty howl places one foot over the defeated Firefist as he lay sleeping on the cold concrete floor, and he finally wins his fight against the elite wolf scout. "awhoooooo"

:: Meanwhile ::

Grey Mage
facing two opponents, splits his attacks at both Nacho and Korvis. It was a whirlwind of a fight between the three warriors of Russ, but the combined attacks of both Nacho and Korvis eventually took Grey Mage down.

:: THE MAP ::

Posted Image

:: CONFIRMED DRUNKARDS ::
(Night Two)

Firenze: grey slayer (team one, A5)
Decoy: grey slayer (team one, A4)
Starkhan Fellblade: grey slayer (team one, A5)

Nacho Wolf: blood claw (Team three, D5)
Growler67
: Korvis, wolf scout (Team three, D5)
Jonas Stromclaw: blood claw (team two, D5)
TiguriusX: long fang D4

Wolf Lord Metuhs: long fang (OUT COLD, D4)
Mikal Wolfheart: Hfran Morkai, wolf scout (OUT COLD, D4)
Chapter Master Ignis Domus: Hrothgar Firefist, wolf scout. (OUT COLD, D5)
Grey Mage: long fang (OUT COLD, D5)

Edited by MaveriK, 22 January 2011 - 02:45 AM.

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Chapter Master Ignis Domus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
  • Faction: Iron Flames and Space Wolves
I'm knocked out again!? Against a lowly Blood Claw?! Henceforth I shall be known as Hrothgar Noluck.
Signature not compliant with forum rules
Hidden Content

Firenze

Firenze

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts
  • Faction: XX Legion, Raptors
Im going to shoot the melee in D4, see who I cant clock in the head.
"Stop blindly obeying the words of the book and look at the situation. You have completed your training, but you must now learn to apply it. Regurgitation is not the answer, simple analysis and thought must be used to solve the problem!" — Captain Maodes Karib, Raptors 5th Company

http://benjis-hub.tumblr.com/

Beef

Beef

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,237 posts
  • Location:The Drinking Halls of Fenris or South London as its sometimes called
  • Faction: SPACE WOLVES
I see nobody could be bothered to get off their Drunk arses to go to the lower levels of the Fang and call Beef up, To scared i suppose :tu:
AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P
[img=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/vittorio_13/3ForBeef.gif]

Hfran Morkai

Hfran Morkai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,460 posts
  • Faction: Space wolves
hahaha Eight rounds of combat XD
QUOTE (A D-B @ Jan 10 2011, 12:45 PM)
THE CUSTODIANS AREN'T PSYCHIC OH MY GOD I HATE YOU MIKAL.

gallery_24878_5332_45982.jpg

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
NIGHT TWO: ROUND TWO

"Decoy chuffs out a barking, feral laugh at the fallen Grey Mage while shaking his head at the pathetic fall of the long-toothed one. With a mighty grunt, he grips the legs of a nearby table and, with a howl of manic glee, spins once on the spot before hurling the tableware into the grouping of combatants within D5 (no specific target in mind; randomly distributed on a D3, I'd wager.) Pondering for a moment, he picks up a nearby tankard and lobs it after the table with a satisfied smirk." - Decoy

:: THE BRAWL ::

The three grey slayers unleash a volley of shots thrown at the direction towards the remaining occupants of the tavern. Firenze, taking aim at TiguriusX. Decoy and Starkhan Fellblade, throwing everything they had from empty cups to broken chairs at Nacho Wolf, Korvis, and Jonas Stromclaw.

The three grey slayers were very precised with their attacks, but only managed to wound Jonas in the process. Fortunately for Jonas, Nacho threw the drunken body of Grey Mage to take the brunt of the attack, saving Jonas in the crossfire. A temporary alliance forged in the heat of battle! the occupants return fire towards their lost kin. Causing two wounds in return but the grey slayers hardened by battle laughs it off. Everybody in the room has cuts and bruises, blood dripping from their faces. There are grins scattered about in the room. Wolf fangs glimmer from the shadows, tis but another fine night for a good old bar fight! ahem.. tavern brawl.

TiguriusX, Jonas Stromclaw, Nacho Wolf and Korvis set their eyes on the three visitors. Each carrying and dragging a fallen body, Korvis holding onto a passed out Grey Mage, pointing and cussing at Decoy.. slowly walking towards A5. The others following, dragging a body, using it as a weapon and an ablative wound. "Those 13th, get all the special treatment, the best picks from today's menu! not right.... not fair!" says Jonas. TiguriusX has his eyes fixed on Firenze, "throwing plates and cups at me while I'm busy pounding on Hfran huh? how about I use Hfran to show you how its done!"

It's going to be another battle royal! to be continued in round three.

Posted Image

:: CONFIRMED DRUNKARDS ::
(Night Two)

TiguriusX: long fang A4
Firenze: grey slayer (team one, A4)

Decoy: grey slayer (team one, A5)
Starkhan Fellblade: grey slayer (team one, A5)
Nacho Wolf: blood claw (Team three, A5)
Growler67
: Korvis, wolf scout (Team three, A5)
Jonas Stromclaw: blood claw (Team two, A5)

Wolf Lord Metuhs: long fang (OUT COLD.. dragged with Jonas)
Mikal Wolfheart: Hfran Morkai, wolf scout (OUT COLD.. dragged with TiguriusX)
Chapter Master Ignis Domus: Hrothgar Firefist, wolf scout. (OUT COLD.. dragged with Nacho)
Grey Mage: long fang (OUT COLD.. dragged with Korvis)

Edited by MaveriK, 22 January 2011 - 11:58 AM.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Jonas Stromclaw

Jonas Stromclaw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves,
I'll team up with the remaining members of Team 3, charge nearest member of Team One. FOR RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!!

“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” J R Tolkien

Starkhan Fellblade

Starkhan Fellblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 97 posts
  • Faction: Word Bearers

I'll team up with the remaining members of Team 3, charge nearest member of Team One. FOR RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!!

I was sitting and drinking and eating when my pack mates started throwing thing at the approaching scouts. After all the objects in the near vicinity were thrown I see a scout charging into the melee. I grab one more bite of meat and one more swig of mjod and charge back. FOR RUSS

Starkhan

Decoy

Decoy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,508 posts
  • Faction: D'koi 13th Company
What can I say? COUNTERCHARGE (sort of! Or... more like pre-emptive countercharge)! With one look at Starkhan and Jonas, I'll charge headfirst at Jonas. "Only dying whelps pray to the Allfather! FOR RUSS!"
QUOTE (Grey Mage)
Annihilation is always a Victory Condition.

QUOTE (Codex: Space Wolves)
You call yourselves true warriors, with your palaces and fountains, your medals and parades? I grasped my first axe when I was still in my birth-caul. I earned my first wolfskin when I was still a whelp. I've been fighting every single day of my life, son. Perhaps you're today's challenge, eh?

TiguriusX

TiguriusX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,445 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
Having seen sons of the 13th in combat before Tigurius knew better than to charge in recklessly. He looked around quickly for something to throw and slow down the charging distract the Grey Slayers. He spotted the pizza tray on the ground and sighed. His combat with Hfran Morkai had taken much longer than he expected and the food scattered on the floor was a reminder of how hungry he was becoming. What a waste of food he told himself. Ah well...it can still be of some use.

Tigurius scooped up the serving platter and hurtled it at the oncoming Grey Slayers. Based on his previous experience with the sons of the 13th he knew they employed unorthodox attack patterns and he knew better than to aim at the opponent directly in front of him. Tigurius fixed his eyes on Firenze and sent the platter towards his knees knowing that would be his true opponent, "throwing plates and cups at me while I'm busy pounding on Hfran huh? how about I use Hfran to show you how its done!"

*EDIT*
Forgot to tie it back into the main story sorry

Didn't notice you had us all charging the Grey Slayers instead of vice versa.

Will target Firenze with ranged attacks (do I get bonus attacks if I split and target others as well? If yes then split fire) while I assault carrying the light weight scout Hfran with me (easier than lugging around my missile launcher ha) as a potential ablative wound (sorry for the indignity Mikal!)

Edited by TiguriusX, 22 January 2011 - 06:42 PM.

A digital space wolf returning to the pack and emerging from the warp on the TT to try the hobby side

Inglorious Drunkard Champion-Night 3 (2012)

ETL first time participant-2018

ETL-2019

gallery_48988_15465_42927.png

Growler67

Growler67

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,121 posts
Korvis, being the verteran Scout he is, enlists Jonas to join Nacho Wolf and himself to form a new pack, having lost two brothers in the opening melee. Better odds at taking these grizzled Greys down." In the blink of an eye he begins castin a flurry of objects within arms reach at the Greys. The pair od BloodCalws joins in with a furious barrage of their own. Howling with the rage of the Wolfkin boilingin their veins, they arm themselves with blunt objects in each hand and charge at their long lost brethren raining a fusilade of blows upon them, showing that they arworthy of the most glorious Chapter in all the Astartes. Crouching and gliding, ducking and weaving, Korvis deftly dodges the incoming objects and flailing limbs. With the thigh bone of an elk in one hand and a table leg in the other he utilizes the precision of the consumate sniper in aiming his blows. Wasting no energy in felling his feral brothers on this, their first meal home from the Warp.
Just leave me some ammo, a little water.........and some chips if you got 'em.

Firenze

Firenze

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts
Im going to do everything I can to knock down Tig. Everything.
"Stop blindly obeying the words of the book and look at the situation. You have completed your training, but you must now learn to apply it. Regurgitation is not the answer, simple analysis and thought must be used to solve the problem!" — Captain Maodes Karib, Raptors 5th Company

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
NIGHT TWO: ROUND THREE

:: ROYAL RUMBLE ::

Jonas Stromclaw
facing off against Decoy. The young bloodclaw eager for glory rushing in with his berserk charge. Decoy, calm like a melta bomb, takes one last sip from his drink and counter attacks, his wolf pelt giving him the foresight to match the attacks from the young whelp. The first round of combat comes to a draw, both inflicting two wounds on each other, and both making their saves. The two laugh at each other. "This is fun" says the grey slayer, "aye" replies the bloodclaw.

TiguriusX facing Firenze, "I'll take you down Tig.. with everything I've got" says the grey slayer. "Do your worst!" replies the long fang. Firenze unleashes everything at the long fang, tables are flying, cups and food thrown at the long fang. Firenze managed to pummel the long fang with several hammer hand, crushing his fist and hammering away at TiguriusX. The long fang was able to sneak jab and a inside leg kick at the grey slayer. But Firenze was made of stone. TiguriusX was saved by Hfran's drunken body.

The dynamic duo Nacho Wolf and Korvis fighting Starkhan Fellblade: The grey slayer managed to inflict a wound on Nacho but fortunately for the bloodclaw Hrothgar took the blunt of the attack, dropping Hrothgar.. Nacho beserk charges at Starkhan. Korvis follows beside and uses Grey Mage as a weapon. The combined attack was to much for Starkhan, for Grey Mage's body was indeed a force to be reckoned with. "Heavy as an ice bear.. smells like one too" says Korvis.

:: MEANWHILE ::

Jonas
and Decoy continue fighting, the grey slayer having the upper hand from Jonas not able to unleash his deadly charge. Yet another round of close combat comes to pass, as the two find each other equally matched. "you've slowed down old man, you ate to much" says the bloodclaw. They continue onto a third round of combat, the wolf tooth necklace that hung from Decoy helping in his attacks. Decoy land's two crushing blows on Jonas, and Jonas returns the favor with two of his own at Decoy. Jonas makes his save. Decoy failing one. But see's the unconscious body of Metuhs. Decoy falls on Metuhs body as it absorbed the most of the shock. Decoy was able to recover. Although stunned the grey slayer was able to stand and fight in another round of combat. It came down to both inflicting a mortal wound. But in the end, it was Decoy who stood triumphant. "Aye, I did eat to much. And my full belly, took the shock from your blow!... more food for me!" says Decoy

TiguriusX
and Firenze, are seen cussing and taunting, countering each others attack. It takes another three rounds until TiguriusX is taken down by the grey slayer. Decoy facing Firenze cheers as he witnesses his comrade win.

Nacho Wolf, ever so headstrong charges at Firenze. As Korvis quickly attacks Decoy. The grey slayer was still seeing stars from his last brawl, and he could not target the wolf scout from the shadows. Firenze had his guard down, when the other bloodclaw charged at him. Firenze was unable to counter attack in time. Nacho Wolf unleashed his fury and rained down upon Firenze. Firenze saw nothing but snake eyes! the blood claw landing one crucial blow.. it was all that was needed. But the fates were cruel as TiguriusX was instrumental in the grey slayers survival. Now it was Firenze who had the upper hand! "no more reckless charging from you Nacho" says the grey slayer. Firenze lands three deadly attacks at Nacho, and Nacho landing only one. Nacho fails, but it seems as if Russ himself is entertained as Hrothgar Firefist was used just as TiguriusX was with Firenze. The two continue fighting

Decoy and Korvis face off. Grey Mage's body takes a pounding as he is used as a weapon. Korvis makes his save, but he was unable to harm Decoy with any of his attacks. Korvis returns to the shadows and fades from Decoy's site. Korvis attacks from his flank, disappears and attacks from behind. Decoy is overwhelmed. The grey slayer uses his keen senses and strikes in the shadows. The two both inflict an equal amount of wounds but in the end the was Korvis who was the victor.

Firenze and Nacho Wolf are nearly exhausted from the nights brawl. The two face off one last time. The grey slayer landing two blows and wounding the bloodclaw once. Nacho landing one kick to the groin and wounding the grey slayer. The two make their save. Unbelievable! Before Firenze could act, Korvis attacks from his flank joining in the fight. Both Nacho and Korvis were last nights instigators, and now find themselves fighting in the last rounds of tonight's brawl. With the combined attacks from both Nacho and Korvis, they were able to land three wounds on the grey slayer. While Firenze only landing one at Nacho. Nacho makes his save, but the grey slayer failing two of the three. The grey slayer goes down.

The two friends rejoice and celebrate in triumph. But we know only one man can be named inglorious brawler. The two know this and laugh. Both shaking each others arm they face off. "I'm glad it was against you brother" says Nacho. "Aye brother, either way.. we both won tonight."

:: MAIN EVENT ::

Korvis
vs Nacho Wolf. It took four rounds of close combat until one man is named Inglorious Brawler between the two friends. It was Korvis who stood winner. Wounding Nacho with two wounds, as Nacho could not make his save. He fought long and hard throughout the night. His stamina was drained. And so Korvis, wolf scout stands winner for tonight's tavern brawl. As he is seen bringing his fallen brother up to his chair as more food and fine ale are delivered to the champions.

--EDIT--
I was surprised the two made it this far! the very same two who started the first brawl make it to the end. I learned allot from night two brawl. Team work really played a key role in this brawl. And as always, the bloodclaw is most dangerous in his charge. But once he's in the fight, its the grey slayers who had the upper hand. The long fangs are equally dangerous, the only thing that got the better of them was the teams that overtook them in the brawls. Korvis earns the title of Inglorious Brawler. He along with Nacho Wolf, Firenze and Decoy move into the league brawl. Firenze can finally choose his Iron Priest! LOL I've also decided to have Mikal and TiguirusX move into the league for theirexceptional performance, going at it for eight rounds!!! the two deserve to be amongst the rank of league brawlers. We now have two Inglorious Brawlers Korvis and Sturm Moonwolf!! CONGRATS to everyone!

Edited by MaveriK, 23 January 2011 - 06:27 AM.

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
Posted Image

Inglorious Drunkards was inspired by:
http://www.bolterand...howtopic=194681
http://www.bolterand...howtopic=206879

:: The Turn Sequence ::

1) Movement. A player moves similar to a rook and bishop in chess; moving any number of squares along rank, file, or diagonal

2) Shooting. Players can throw weapons availiable in each square tile in the map, weapons that consist from bottles, chairs, tables and the occasional bloodclaw

3) Close Combat. Each user has the option to tag-team or fight any user occupying a single tile in close combat

:: The Rules ::

1) Indicate your character's location and actions to a designated bartender/servitor. Post your instructions, it helps keep track of everyone on the trend and keeps everyone entertained at the same time. Lastly... PRAY to the dice gods!

2) Only five users may occupy one tile. Each character has the Independent special rule.

3) Users have an option to join a pack of up to a limit of 5 members. Your pack may team up with several other packs. The more the better! start a gang just in case other Astartes chapters decide to crash our party. Just remember, at the end of the night there can only be one man standing. Even if your team manages to be the victor of the night, the pack needs an alpha. Therefore to run your pack, you have to fight for the title.

4) Close combat weapons are temporary and are destroyed or left behind as your character moves onto the next tile. You can throw weapons, which counts as your shooting.

5) Once a user fails his armour save, the character is rendered unconsious and is therefore subject to being used as a weapon by anyone in the tile or can be used as an ablative wound. ie. imagine a drunken bloodclaw being used by a long fang as a weapon

6) Previous winner moves up a league. League championship upgrades teams or characters to the following: Wolf Guard, Irong Priest, and Storm Claw.

7) The last man standing, wins the game and earns the title of Inglorious Brawler.

:: Pack Wide Rules ::

And They Shall Know No Fear
Acute Senses
Counter-attack

:: Tavern Brawl Character Special Rules ::

Posted Image
(users choose one of the following troop choices)

Blood Claw
1) Headstrong. As indicated at SW: Codex
2) Berserk Charge. As indicated at SW: Codex

Grey Hunter
1) Mark of the Wulfen. As indicated at SW: Codex
2) Wolf Standard. May re-roll only one failed hit or to wound, in each tile that your character occupies. May also re-roll any failed armour saves

Grey Slayer (use stats from EoT codex)
1) Wolf Pelt. +1 attack during counter attack.
2) Wolf Tooth Necklace. Both shooting and close combat attacks hit on 3+

Wolf Scout
1) Infiltrate+Move, Through Cover. Opponents who wish to target a wolf scout during the shooting phase must roll Ld to see if the wolf scout can attacked. During close combat, opponents who wish to get into combat with the wolf scout must roll Ld to see if you can strike at the skilled infiltrator. If opponent cannot strike at the wolf scout, the attacks are re-directed at the next opponent.
2) Scout+Behind, Enemy Lines. A Wolf Scout character, may choose to be placed anywhere in the map once everyone else has indicated their location to the bartender.

Long Fang
1) Fire Control. A character gains one additional attack during both shooting and close combat. Allowing the veteran wolf, to fight at two characters at once. Imagine a pack of five Long Fangs occupying a tile! don't mess with the vets, show some respect!

:: League Brawl Character Special Rules ::

Posted Image
(Inglorious Brawlers may upgrade their characters to the following)

Wolf Guard
1) TDA. 2+ armour save
2) Runic Charm. May re-roll one failed armour save per combat.

Iron Priest
1) Runic Armour. 2+ armour save
2) Bionics. May re-roll failed armour save per combat.

Storm Claw
(use stats from EoT codex)
1) Wolf Pelt. +1 attack during counter attack.
2) Healing Potions & Balms. Old tech, borrowed from the 13th company wolf priest. May ignore one failed armour save, may also help revive fallen team mate, per tile.

Posted Image

:: CONGRATULATIONS ::
Posted Image
NIGHT ONE: Growler67
NIGHT TWO: Sturm Moonwolf

Posted Image
League Member: Nacho Wolf
League Member: Firenze
League Member: Decoy
League Member: Mikal Wolfheart
League Member: TiguriusX

Edited by MaveriK, 10 May 2011 - 03:34 AM.

Growler67

Growler67

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,121 posts
Wild Boar, Elk meat and ALE to all my Wolf Brothers Posted Image.
Posted Image A round of applause to our gracious GM and Bartender MaveriK for casting the RuneStones and determining the Fates.
I appreciate the Signature Blocks created and would like to thank the creator(s) for the efforts displayed. A most generous deed.
I am curious as to how many more Brawls there will be leading up to the Grand Prize being offered? I will gladly step out of any further "preliminaries" so that more of my bretheren may enter for their chance.
Just leave me some ammo, a little water.........and some chips if you got 'em.

TiguriusX

TiguriusX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,445 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
Lesson learned brothers....never charge a Grey Slayer, especially a ferocious one like Firenze

Congrats to Korvis

A digital space wolf returning to the pack and emerging from the warp on the TT to try the hobby side

Inglorious Drunkard Champion-Night 3 (2012)

ETL first time participant-2018

ETL-2019

gallery_48988_15465_42927.png

Hfran Morkai

Hfran Morkai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,460 posts
  • Faction: Space wolves
Glory for those touched by Lokyar!

That is all this Wolf Scout wanted, one of his bretheren to advance, for the glory of the pack is almost as important.
QUOTE (A D-B @ Jan 10 2011, 12:45 PM)
THE CUSTODIANS AREN'T PSYCHIC OH MY GOD I HATE YOU MIKAL.

gallery_24878_5332_45982.jpg

Jonas Stromclaw

Jonas Stromclaw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts
Ah, so close... Oh well, it was a bonny fight. We'll have a rematch in the next one, eh Decoy?

“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend” J R Tolkien

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
  • Faction: Iron Flames and Space Wolves
Great job, Growler! As long as one teammate wins, I'm happy.
Signature not compliant with forum rules
Hidden Content

Nacho Wolf

Nacho Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 301 posts
A fine brawl my fellow wolves! Congrats to Growler, only fair he won since he did most of our teams work :huh:
Still, TO THE LEAGUE BRAWL!
Oh, and Maverik, the Inglorious Drunkard banner, seeing as it is above the players who go onto the league... does that mean it can go on our sig?

Edited by Nacho Wolf, 24 January 2011 - 12:49 AM.

QUOTE (Steingrimr)
*Strokes big viking beard* Girl? What is girl?

Firenze

Firenze

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,128 posts
[hefts thunder hammer from the floor, bionics whirring]

Im here to kick ass and drink ale. ;) And I cant find the keg...

Great brawl! At least I get my awesome Iron Priest! Im so doodling this! Maybe it can be used as the title pic :huh:

Decoy, wanna gang up on em?

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts

A fine brawl my fellow wolves! Congrats to Growler, only fair he won since he did most of our teams work :huh:
Still, TO THE LEAGUE BRAWL!
Oh, and Maverik, the Inglorious Drunkard banner, seeing as it is above the players who go onto the league... does that mean it can go on our sig?

Posted Image ;)

Sturm Moonwolf

Sturm Moonwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 412 posts
Congrats Growler! Have a mead on me.

Jonas Stromclaw

Jonas Stromclaw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts
So... when does the next round start?

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
I'll set up another brawl on the first week of February. Open to all members and users. League brawlers get full access to all troop choices available. I'll be doing a separate brawl for the championship between Growler67 and Sturm Moonwolf. The Fang needs a champion brawler. The winner of February's inglorious brawler will fight the runner up from the championship round.. that winner will end up the contender, to face up the current champion brawler. I hope that made sense LOL

In the future, I'm hoping other astartes would crash the tavern, with their own set of rules to smash up, against the sons of Russ! just imagine, a team of Dark Angels coming in... I can see all the blood claws jumping them before they can take one bite of food or one sip of drink.

--EDIT--
I wanna see Grey Mage come back with fury! he was bullied the last brawl. Robbed I tell yah, robbed! LOL pray to the dice gods!

Edited by MaveriK, 28 January 2011 - 04:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users