Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

which 2000 point "pure"loganwing list?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

nurglez

nurglez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,693 posts
Right, got a game coming up on friday and it may be 2000 points if we have enough time, now I have more or less decided what I have in 1500 points, but haven't played at 2000 points yet with my all terminator renegade army (logan wing to you ;)).

list 1 24 models, 2 landraiders 3 drop pods

logan 275
5 terminators, combi flamer storm shield, 2 with wolf claw combi melta, combi melta chain fist, cyclone wolf claw: drop pod 295
5 terminators, storm shield, 2 with powerfist combi melta, cyclone, wolf claw combi melta: drop pod 285
3 terminators, combi plasma wolf claw, 2 combi plasma: drop pod 154
5 terminators, storm shield, 2 with powerfist combi melta, cyclone 240
landraider (normal lascannon one) extra armour 265
5 terminators, storm shield, thunder hammer, heavy flamer chainfist, 2 wolf claws 220
landraider redeemer, extra armour multi melta 265

I like this list because I like landraiders, however, I cant fit in a rune priest (unless i take out the 3rd drop pod and plasma suicide squad which i want to keep).

list 2 31 models, 3 drop pods

logan 275
rune priest, terminator armour, chooser, wolf tail, wolf tooth, saga of beastslayer 155
5 terminators, combi flamer storm shield, 2 with wolf claw combi melta, combi melta chain fist, cyclone wolf claw: drop pod 295
4 terminators + Arjac, 2 with powerfist combi melta, cyclone, wolf claw combi melta: drop pod 425
3 terminators, combi plasma wolf claw, 2 combi plasma: drop pod 154
5 terminators, 2 with storm shield, 2 with powerfist combi melta, cyclone 255
10 terminators, 3 storm shields, thunder hammer, 2 cyclones, 2 wolfclaws 430

now in the second list there are a few wasted points, like the extra storm shields in the foot slogging squads and the extra gear on the rune priest, but I had spare points and didn't have anywhere else to put them, due to wanting to use my models as wysiwyg (also I use all my terminators apart from one which is win!).

So, which of these lists would you rather use? any major changes you would make? I'm keeping it "pure", else I would have added several long fang squads to it at least.

Edited by nurglez, 04 January 2011 - 03:50 PM.

If you meet someone

who claims to be me

ask to see the mark of chaos

Or it wont be me devil.gif

Deathguard W 8 D 1 L 4 (6th edition codex) Throne of skulls WIP updated 10/02/13

Iron warriors WIP
QUOTE (thade @ Jun 24 2011, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fairplay, Paladin Nurglez. smile.png

farseerixirvost

farseerixirvost

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 320 posts
I'm kinda newish to pure terminator space wolves, so take w/ a grain of salt.

Plus I'm a sucker for terminators.

List 2.

If I was to change anything, I might split the 10-man up into 2 five-man for the 6th scoring unit. But if you're parking Logan with that squad for the tank hunter cyclones, then keep as is.

Grand Master Odin
Veteran of a Thousand Psychic Wars

If I Live, I Will Kill You;
If I Die, Then You Are Forgiven.
Such is the rule of Honor.

nurglez

nurglez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,693 posts
I do want to try out a list with some landraider's, and footslogging but I have a slightly different list based around 4 squads of 5 termies, 3 pods, logan, wolf lord and 2 squads of 3 TWC, still working on getting the rider's for one of the squad together but think I will play This list :P

If you meet someone

who claims to be me

ask to see the mark of chaos

Or it wont be me devil.gif

Deathguard W 8 D 1 L 4 (6th edition codex) Throne of skulls WIP updated 10/02/13

Iron warriors WIP
QUOTE (thade @ Jun 24 2011, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fairplay, Paladin Nurglez. smile.png