1850k 40k Tournament, Raleigh, Nc

Guardsman 101

The 3rd Meatgrinder tournament in Raleigh is coming up, February 26th at Game Theory. The tournament has enough room fr 22 players and this quarter we are giving away a professionally painted Chaos Demon army as the 1st place prize. That's right guys and gals, we are giving away a painted Chaos Demon army to the winner. So here is the information as follows.

-Entry Fee: $10

-When: Feb. 26th

-Start Time: 10:30am

-Contact information: you can contact me via Bolter and chainsword's message system or call Game Theory (919)787-4449 and ask for Rob (store owner) or Abe (manager).

-RSVP only, First come, First serve.

-1850pts of Standard Force Org.

-Scenarios are released 3 weeks prior to the tournament.

-There are no soft scores only Battle points (similar to 'Ard Boyz)

-First place prize is a painted professionally painted Chaos Demon Army with second and third prizes to be announced later.

-Models do not have to be painted but must be modeled appropriately (wyswyg). However, not alll models have been released in some armies (such as Griffons, Wracks, etc ...). In this case proxies are allowed as long as they are equipped correctly, are the appropriate size and on the right bases .

-Bring 5 copies of your list (1 for yourself, 1 for me, and 1 for each opponent).

Pictures of some of the painted models will be added to this thread in the upcoming week or so but I do have a con I have to attend in a week and a half so maybe 2 weeks roughly. Happy hunting and we hope that you can join us there.

Archived