Iron Gauntlet 2011

Brother Argent

Guest Mordray
Work has been done on the chapter though it was done off line in the form of pencil and note book. If this isn't good enough then I guess I've failed.

Ooops, forgot to post my March update.

Well, the gist of it is that I haven't got any real writing done, but I've got some nice new ideas to bounce around.

And hopefully I can parley them into something resembling a bit of personality for my marines. :D

Not the most work I've ever done in a month, but still pretty productive in a different way, I think.

Ooops, forgot to post my March update.

Well, the gist of it is that I haven't got any real writing done, but I've got some nice new ideas to bounce around.

And hopefully I can parley them into something resembling a bit of personality for my marines. :tu:

Not the most work I've ever done in a month, but still pretty productive in a different way, I think.

I'm in the same boat.

Guest Mordray

I've been working on the Void Reavers since mid 2005 back then they were called the Rave Demons and were loyalists from a traitor legion, iirc it was the World Eaters.

The biggest problem they have is that they have something like three story lines playing out within their single history... a Tech heresy story line, a codex deviation story line and an empire (re)building story line...

Combine these elements with a RL that has no set pattern of free time along with a writer that rarely can just sit down and write something and you've got a recipe for disaster.

• 2 months later...

I am sorry, I passed some months so I think I have failed.

Could someone make a topic with summary of challenges? A am pretty sure I want to finish the job out of contest.

Thanks

Archived