[Dornian Heresy] IA: Alpha Legion

Aurelius Rex

+++ I have argued with myself about this, and yet agreement eludes me. Half of me longs to face Guilliman, wants it beyond all logic and reason. The other knows that there is nothing to be gained from such an act – that I am being blinded to the situation by hatred.

This seems like a fantastic place to, as Ferrata said, allude to the continued presence of Omegon. He's arguing with himself, that half of him disagrees with the other. Many times the two have been described as one soul in two bodies or two halves of the same entity.

It seems like it's right up the Alpha Legion's 'mystery' alley that they love so much.

+++ I have argued with myself about this, and yet agreement eludes me. Half of me longs to face Guilliman, wants it beyond all logic and reason. The other knows that there is nothing to be gained from such an act – that I am being blinded to the situation by hatred.

This seems like a fantastic place to, as Ferrata said, allude to the continued presence of Omegon. He's arguing with himself, that half of him disagrees with the other. Many times the two have been described as one soul in two bodies or two halves of the same entity.

It seems like it's right up the Alpha Legion's 'mystery' alley that they love so much.

Ah, alright, I am not always privy to such subtle hints. Thanks for the clarification!

;)

What better legion than the Alphas to have to read between the lines to work out what's really going on. ;)

You have an excellent point good sir. When can we be expecting to see the Dark Angels one on here? <--- Scratch that, April 1st. Ignore it.

• 1 month later...

Archived