Nathaniel's Sons Of Gorgon Post Heresy Death Guard

Brother Melice

Bingo Brother Khairon! sorry to steal your thunder Brothger Melice....

Its your Thunder Bro,, I'm just a Remembrancer

It's not a guess or thunder if you name the picture so we can click on it and get the answer from you photo's title. Excellent work as always Brother Melice and it is so very good to see you on the forums after so long an absence. I have seen some excellent work done with true scale recently and the Tartaros Terminator legs if you are looking for ideas for your HH army. Welcome back.

Jimmeny Crickets!

I love the way you paint man, the highlighting is very soft and natural. The armies on parade board was really characterful and your artwork is simply amazing! Can't wait to see more from you.

Oh my word, that Mortifactors picture is dynamite. Why can't GW produce artwork or models that look even remotely as good as that?

Because they have not contracted me to do the art)))

Jimmeny Crickets!

I love the way you paint man, the highlighting is very soft and natural. The armies on parade board was really characterful and your artwork is simply amazing! Can't wait to see more from you.

thanks mate... Keep your eyes out for pdates when they come up)))

Bingo Brother Khairon! sorry to steal your thunder Brothger Melice....

Its your Thunder Bro,, I'm just a Remembrancer

It's not a guess or thunder if you name the picture so we can click on it and get the answer from you photo's title. Excellent work as always Brother Melice and it is so very good to see you on the forums after so long an absence. I have seen some excellent work done with true scale recently and the Tartaros Terminator legs if you are looking for ideas for your HH army. Welcome back.

Thanks mate!!! it will take me a while untill I get to it... But thatks for a warm welcome)))

how is you progress on your stuff???

How are those Contemptors??)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wow, just read through this thread from beginning to end. I remember that picture you did for 1000Heathens, but the rest of it I haven't seen before. Very awesome stuff, and really liked the freehand on the vehicles. And the artwork is just pure awesome. Thanks for sharing!

• 3 months later...

Hail Brothers !!! Wow it's been a while!! But I am still here and kicking! I have a couple of things I want to share with you.... went through some archives at my parent's place and found three paintings that are still awaiting their owners!! Entiteled "Hero" a desperate duel by the iconic enemies from the grim darkness of the far future. originally the piece was commisioned around two years ago.. but the client never went throgh the deal because personal troubles he ran into. Hope sincerely hope that things are looking better for him, but it does leave me with a piece that needs to find a new home)))

Hero

I've had real fun with this one... specially when the Veteran Ultramarine unintentionally started to look like Titus from the Relic Space Marine game) Here are some close ups.

Hero detail 3

Hero detail 4

Hero detail 2

Hero detail 1

Hero detail

Also... the original version of Chaplain Kage painting is available as well...

Untitled-1.jpg

And of cource the piece that started it all...... Nathaniel Garro!

Garro

Enjoy Brothers!

• 1 year later...

Stumbled upon this thread as you had commented in my recent heresy WIP (I always look at whoever a looking at me)

so glad I did, this thread is outstanding! The execution from initial ideas is really special

Archived