You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

When it still isn't enough, when the crusade must still grow!

http://i.imgur.com/FC1qqgV.jpg?1

See that hole? fill it up with Templars!!

Are the Titan and the Caestus assault ram in Imperial Fists colors?

Yup, and if you glance to the top 2 shelves of the middle cabinet you can see my wip fists all 5000 points worth :)

When you're packing your miniatures to Warp travel to another place and you place Sigismund, Helbrecht and Grimaldus in the midst of all the Blood Angels and Imperial Fists Librarians, just so that somebody competent keeps an eye on them.

When you still remove all the magnetized arms from said Librarians, just to be on the safe side.

• 2 weeks later...

When you're packing your miniatures to Warp travel to another place and you place Sigismund, Helbrecht and Grimaldus in the midst of all the Blood Angels and Imperial Fists Librarians, just so that somebody competent keeps an eye on them.

When you still remove all the magnetized arms from said Librarians, just to be on the safe side.

Mephiston's not incompetent, just a little bloodthirsty, and possibly a daemon in disguise. Just let Corbulo or Dante look after poor Brother Calistarius (Mephiston).

The Templars might not be happy if they discover the flaw.

Speaking of that, I should probably do more to keep my sisters from trying to purge my blood angels . . .

All kidding aside, templars are pretty awesome.

But not as awesome as the sisters of battle.

Probably not the best thread to say that in.

I'll be leaving now.

Rhino chassis, hurricane bolters sponsons leftover from a stormraven used to build a fire raptor Forge World, reinforced rhino armor, Forge World rhino dozer blade, Forge World twin-linked assault cannons turret.

Any rules for this beauty of a taxi?

Unfortunately not (but what did you expect from What's New Today? :tongue.:), but I'd say paying the stormraven price for hurricane sponsons on top of a razorback would be a good start... maybe even slightly cheaper sponsons since the stormraven comes with power of the machine spirit and the razorback doesn't if I recall correctly.

I don't know what happens to the razorback's transport capacity though.

Unfortunately not (but what did you expect from What's New Today? :tongue.:), but I'd say paying the stormraven price for hurricane sponsons on top of a razorback would be a good start... maybe even slightly cheaper sponsons since the stormraven comes with power of the machine spirit and the razorback doesn't if I recall correctly.

I don't know what happens to the razorback's transport capacity though.

Seems more like a variant Predator (ie 0 transport) than a Razorback to me

...when you check What's New Today and see this:

gallery_70393_9750_102190.jpg

And you just know Black Templars have several of them stashed somewhere.

I have to borrow appropriate captions from 4chan for this image.

Black Templars tank commander: "Repent, heretics, for we have come to destroy thy posteriors! Kowtow and prepare thy anuses for the amount of divine firepower the Emperor's Champions shall force in the most wrong of wrong holes you possess!"

Black Templars tank commander (frowning as a krak missile detonates upon the dozer blade): "How dare thou interrupt my speech! Brothers, unload thy guns upon that missileer's head, and make him tumble end over end, so our assault cannons and Hurricane bolters can gift him new anuses!"

Black Templars tank commander (as the assault cannons tear off the enemy missileer's legs): "Did thou not enjoy the divine firepower the Emperor's Champions' guns have unloaded upon you? Brothers, was it not sweet to watch as our guns tear open the enemy's bodies to reveal the truth within- a truth they can no longer deny, that the Emperor and His Imperium is always in the right? Let us rejoice and say, 'Heavens, yes!' Heavens, yes!"

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

...when you check What's New Today and see this:

gallery_70393_9750_102190.jpg

And you just know Black Templars have several of them stashed somewhere.

It comes up a bit short compared to a Land Raider Crusader, of which I have three.

It lacks a Multi-Melta, and the ability to disgorge 16 very angry marines wielding chainswords into our enemies.

Now if I could take this instead of a razorback to assist a black tide then I'd easily want several.

Edited by Lysere

• 4 weeks later...