You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You might be a black Templar if the inquisition army in today's Miniwargaming video upload is your favorite yet.

They made an inquisition with BT allies where all of the psykers are in chains and restraints. They fluff is that they requested Templar aid and it was a condition of them showing up

Marshal Clinticus: "And you'd better keep your pets locked up and off my lawn!"

Is there a link?

Here you go http://www.miniwargaming.com/content/3000-Points-Genestealer-Cult-vs-Inquisition-Warhammer-40k-Battle-Report-Beat-Matt-Batrep-Ep-25

• 2 weeks later...

When you can use the Whips of Agony without falling prey to Slaanesh's temptations.

How does a Black Templar use a Daemon weapon? By grabbing a Daemon by the throat, and swinging this Daemon's body like a rag doll, so the Daemon's flailing arms and legs will beat those of its own kind, who were foolish enough to approach one of the Emperor's champions.

And if the force of the Templar's blows end up tearing off the Daemon's arms and legs? Hey, the Daemon's head is still serviceable as a bludgeon. Continue the mission, and use one Daemon's skull to crush another's.

The Prince of Pleasure and all his followers will REGRET the day they raised arms against the Imperium.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

When you can use the Whips of Agony without falling prey to Slaanesh's temptations.

How does a Black Templar use a Daemon weapon? By grabbing a Daemon by the throat, and swinging this Daemon's body like a rag doll, so the Daemon's flailing arms and legs will beat those of its own kind, who were foolish enough to approach one of the Emperor's champions.

And if the force of the Templar's blows end up tearing off the Daemon's arms and legs? Hey, the Daemon's head is still serviceable as a bludgeon. Continue the mission, and use one Daemon's skull to crush another's.

The Prince of Pleasure and all his followers will REGRET the day they raised arms against the Imperium.

Is not our pain glove a caged version of this? We are tested every day, but Slaanesh will never tempt us, Tzeentch will never change us, Khorne wishes he could claim the blood and skulls we reap and Nurgle will never corrupt us.

WE SERVE HIM ON EARTH, OUR CRUSADE IS ETERNAL.

I have two:

On a serious note, when your buddy comes back into the hobby from a 6 year break and asks you to teach him the new psyker phase... and you have no idea how it works either.

When a stranger asks if you are a big "Game of Thrones" fan while you are in the supermarket because your shirt says "We fight for the name of Dorn"

Is not our pain glove a caged version of this? We are tested every day, but Slaanesh will never tempt us, Tzeentch will never change us, Khorne wishes he could claim the blood and skulls we reap and Nurgle will never corrupt us.

WE SERVE HIM ON EARTH, OUR CRUSADE IS ETERNAL.

Khorne feeds off all bloodshed, even those of his followers; the traitors the Black Templars kill can certainly feed the Chaos God. Of course, there are loopholes to get around this.

Black Templar (using a combi-flamer's flamer component to fry a Bloodthirster): "I can understand why the Adepta Sororitas are so fond of this weapon."

It's going to be announced.

Check the N&R thread.

I'm really glad that I restrained my ZEAL when it appeared on ebay. I missed one for $15.00 and the rest of the time the prices were just silly.

I am very jazzed about this.

Perhaps after he becomes available, we can have a thread on who's getting him and then display our finished Draco's, like our Sigismund thread.

When you refuse to play any of the recent 40k games, because there are no Templars in it... the only 40k games I play are Space Marines and Dawn of War (and to some extent Battlefleet Armada... coz Fists... close enough...)

... although I might give Inquisitor - Martyr a try... as long as I could play an Inquisitor that does nothing but burn Witches...

Edited by Marshal_Roujakis

When other players tell you to try different chapter tactics or ally to get psykers and all you manage to say in response is shout "HERETIC!" before cutting them down with an oversized space sword.

I can empathize. You'd be surprised how often I use this picture in the Sisters Army List forum for people who think putting psykers in the same army as Sisters is somehow ok.

Burn In Shame

When other players tell you to try different chapter tactics or ally to get psykers and all you manage to say in response is shout "HERETIC!" before cutting them down with an oversized space sword.

I remembered someone telling me the exact same thing... I played a different faction instead :p

... when someone tells you to try different Chapter Tactics or ally to get psykers... and you win with BT anyway... it doesn't matter if your tank is invisible... 20 Thunder Hammer attacks are going to ruin your day ;)

When after leaking the new Saint Celestine model, the new Warhammer TV 2016 "trip down memory lane video" has spoiled "Saint Celestine at the head of a Black Templar Crusade into the Cadian Gate".

+ SWEET HOLY EMPRAH! +
+ ALL THE ZEAL! +

When after leaking the new Saint Celestine model, the new Warhammer TV 2016 "trip down memory lane video" has spoiled "Saint Celestine at the head of a Black Templar Crusade into the Cadian Gate".

+ SWEET HOLY EMPRAH! +

+ ALL THE ZEAL! +

Wait what ?

OK, got it !

Edited by Ciler

See the news threads and the last Warhammer TV video, the final 20 seconds of it.

Also:

When you decide that this is the time to finally convert that epic Emperor's Champion on a jump pack for your Stormcast Truesized Templars. Because reasons.