You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

In a wave of Righteous Promethium shall the great swell of those adrift on the seas of Chaos, those held aloft by foul sorceries, be swept away.

In a Zealous Tsunami, We, The Black Templars, shall rid HIS Imperium of the Insidious Heretic, the Foul Xenos, the Degenerate Mutant, the Abhorrent Witch.

As Sigimund swore to Dorn in HIS name, Our Crusade is Eternal. We will not Fail.

You know your a Black Templar

When your idea of a love triangle is choosing to take Sisters of Silence or Sisters of Battle as allies

That's 1000 times more interesting than 99% of the "love triangles" I see in contemporary films, TV series, literature, comic books and manga, video games...

And this is WITHOUT the pointless "teasing" (Slaanesh worshiper bait) the talentless hacks keep shoehorning into the aforementioned works.

When this thread is the first that you post on after becoming a member!

When you started playing BT out of the Armageddon Codex;

When BT is the ONLY Chapter you will EVER use, because THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE!

When you are nearly late to work for a week straight due to reading this thread first thing in the morning to prepare you for the day;

When due to this thread, you now fall asleep and dream of Crusading

​Reading this thread has not only rekindled the fire to Pruge the enemies of Mankind, but made me truly see just how large and powerful the Righteous Zeal of our beloved Chapter is. I am humbled by the praise of Brother Honda, and for the likes from those that have been on this thread for so long. You refuel the furnace of my soul to Crusade in the name of the Emperor!

​Back on topic, though...

​You know you're a Black Templar when you very sincerely attempt to create a Foul Xenos army, donate plasma to afford it, then end up purchasing yet another LRC and BT upgrade pack without anther thought!

When you start considering if killing eldar is not heresy, as it feeds Slaanesh with their souls.

When your Deathwatch character painstakingly ensures (with stasis grenades) that all eldar are painfully eliminated, but not killed, rather "contained", to neither suffer them to live or feed Slaanesh.

You know you're a Black Templar when your Deathwatch character repeatedly cancels out the Librarians buff spells through sheer will power.

Suffer not the witch to live!

You know you're a Black Templar when your Deathwatch character breaks the Fourth Wall to shout, "We have no need for psyker nonsense!" to the Librarian player, right before he Charges the enemy lines to Rampage though the enemy ranks, leaving only the mutilated corpses of xenos, mutants, and heretics in his wake. (It IS heresy to be a xeno or a mutant, for the Emperor bequeathed the galaxy to humans.) Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

You know you're a Crusader of the Black Templars when you cut your food and going out budget for a Black Templar Upgrade Kit. Don't need steak to purge xeno filth, I can sustain myself on FAITH AND ZEAL!

And the brains of slain enemies, the better to kill more xenos, mutants, and heretics of its kind.

You know you are a Black Templar when....

"ZEAL makes all things possible, DUTY makes all things simple"

- First Captain Sigismund, Imperial Fists Legion.

The first and greatest Emperors Champion, the first and greatest High Marshall, the one to declare the Eternal Crusade. Second only to his liege, the Primarch Dorn.

Edited by SCOTT_FRANCIS

The first and greatest Emperors Champion, the first and greatest High Marshall, the one to declare the Eternal Crusade. Second only to his liege, the Primarch Dorn.

When you refuse to buy the Sigismund FW model until you can buy TWO at once! One for the HH IF, and one as BT First High Marshal!

(I can't see it being done any other way. If it is to be done, LET IT BE DONE RIGHT!)

Edited by SWORD BROTHER RYAN

When you refuse to buy the Sigismund FW model until you can buy TWO at once! One for the HH IF, and one as BT First High Marshal!

(I can't see it being done any other way. If it is to be done, LET IT BE DONE RIGHT!)

When you've done the very same thing with the 40k Emperor's Champion - one in Crusade Black and White, one in Legion Templar Yellow and Black.

Edited by Kastor Krieg