You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

When your opponent attempts to take control of one of your models each turn with treason of tzeentch and fails every single time.

When your champion is in combat by turn two and stays in combat for the rest of the game, and claims four times his points.

When you're a Moderati and even other Moderati tell you off for too much zeal (I recognize thee, Brother Honda!).

I've been told off by Dark Angel Moderati on many occasions, but since they are in fact a traitor legion, they have no power here :P 

When you're a Moderati and even other Moderati tell you off for too much zeal (I recognize thee, Brother Honda!).

I've been told off by Dark Angel Moderati on many occasions, but since they are in fact a traitor legion, they have no power here :P
I doubt I'm the only one to say, "Screw the Dark Angels and all their successors!"

I've been told off by Dark Angel Moderati on many occasions, but since they are in fact a traitor legion, they have no power here :tongue.:
I doubt I'm the only one to say, "Screw the Dark Angels and all their successors!"

Ew.

I was just having a game with a black legion friend when he asks me if my black templars chaplain is a psyker....

The black templars rage was so great that he was utterly tabled, I lost 3 initiates for the whole game and in addition my emperors champion butchered both his chaos lord and sorcerer in close combat. 

Justice was served...

When we do not need nonsense, only + ZEAL + to push this thread onwards, Crusading Eternally

When you made a joke challenge about an Imperial Fists successor poll and we scored 100+ votes when IF / CF were left in 'teens and others did not even break 10.

Edited by Kastor Krieg

When you play a mega battle at your game shop but instead of securing the plethora of objectives in the middle of the board you and another Templar player agree to Crusade against the blob of xenos sitting in a corner. They weren't in a position to threaten an objective and they had superior firepower but we were playing sustained assault so our crusader squads just kept running up the board.

...when you always play the objective.

(For any lesser chapters reading this, the objective is always;

Burn the witch, purge the mutant, slay the heretic, annihilate the xenos and kill the traitor.

Secondary objective is Crusade Eternally, but we never have a problem with that either. Style points are awarded for duelling the warlord, revving chainswords and leaving the table clearer than a daemonworld after exterminatus).

You know you're a Black Templar when people come to you when they need a synonym for 'to kill' and you then go into great details about each nuance and difference between every single one of them in existence, including those in languages you have never studied or even heard about.

Wait, hold up...

This game has objectives other than kill everything not a Templar?

Well, we're not supposed to kill allied Sons of Dorn if we can help it.

Edited by Knight of the Raven

You take the Emperor's Champion in a 2k game and he claims three character kills in combat (including the warlord) and then charges an imperial knight with him. He didn't win that fight but still.

Also round two of most powers just failing when trying to debuff my marines.