You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

I will not allow this thread to fall off the first page and I also refuse to pin it. OUR ZEAL WILL HOLD IT UP!!

... When even though your entire miniature painting table is completely packed up because you are moving in just over a week, you still enter the ETL!!!

Okay the skillet... sure, you can crack some heads with that so okay. Anyone with a mom probably knows what can be done with a spatula or wooden spoon even. The wisk though... oh man... “I’m going to scramble your face” :D Edited by AndrewChristlieb

Frying pans! Who knew right?

In a sufficiently ZEALous person's hand, the frying pans will count as power axes- the metal will be imbued with their spirit, granting an otherwise dull utensil the edge needed to cut through anything.
Sounds suspiciously like witchery.
Think of this as weaponizing your faith in the Emperor, making your body a conduit of His Immortal Majesty's fury, the way you make the frying pan a conduit of yours.

Yeah, I think the whisk is a little to brutal, even by our tactics. I mean, scrambling a face seems rather Khorney to me.

The heat up the whisk so it will cauterize the enemy's wounds, denying blood to the Blood God. As a bonus, a heated instrument should make enemies of the Emperor feel a fraction of His Immortal Majesty's pain, and teach these enemies why it's a VERY BAD IDEA to oppose the Emperor's will.

Yeah, I think the whisk is a little to brutal, even by our tactics. I mean, scrambling a face seems rather Khorney to me.

The heat up the whisk so it will cauterize the enemy's wounds, denying blood to the Blood God. As a bonus, a heated instrument should make enemies of the Emperor feel a fraction of His Immortal Majesty's pain, and teach these enemies why it's a VERY BAD IDEA to oppose the Emperor's will.

Okay, cutting to the chase. I am just going to make a chaplain cc squad wielding kitchen utensils. Hobby Lobby is about to get some more of my money.  

Okay, cutting to the chase. I am just going to make a chaplain cc squad wielding kitchen utensils. Hobby Lobby is about to get some more of my money.

Will they wield toasters the Techmarine modified into twin-barrel inferno pistols?

How long are you guys going to keep this discussion cooking?

As long as there is a Black Templar at B&C.
Sword Brethren: "We will fight to the last man, if necessary!"

Chaplain: "Indeed. Only in death does duty end."

Dreadnought: "And sometimes, not even then."