You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You know you're a Black Templar when you can't pass up on anything that your brethren might chose...

gallery_104643_14320_30662.jpg

What's the alcohol content of this brew? I expect a Templar to either drink a non-alcoholic beverage to stay alert in anticipation of a battle, or a beverage with a ridiculously high alcohol content as a means of testing himself (think of the beverage as a liquid pain glove)? Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

When your attempt at Latte Art turns into the immortal God emperors death mask

I not only laughed, but then stood and gave you a Roman salute (slam right fist over chest).

Well played brother!

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/350813-codex-genestealer-cults/

> Strength of Faith (1CP) - 5+ feel no pain, but only vs. mortal wounds in the psychic phase.

When you're pissed off because xenos mutant AND traitor abominations all rolled in one get a rule that ought to have been a Templar one from the start.

When you kitbash delta wings and pointed noses for your flyers to improve their aesthetic appearances, allowing you to claim, "My Black Templars ride into battle atop flying swords!"

When you back up that claim by having your flyers ram- I mean stab enemy vehicles in-game.

And when you kitbash rocket engines to the pommels of the swords of the Marine infantry models charging out your Thunderhawks and Stormravens, allowing you to claim, "My Black Templars wield flying swords in battle!"

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

When you are bad at Mathematics and you think 6000 Templars is Chapter size. 

When you are still bad at Mathematics, don't bother to count the number of heretics. Just destroy them all. 

When you see the new Codex Orks got, and think I will still wipe them out with my chainsword no matter the odds. 

When you hear some Astra Militarum player drove his car up to the gaming table and tried to pass it off as a Capitol Imperialis, you declare, "Good idea!" and resolve to spare no expense buying a Cadillac (or Mercedes Benz, if you live in Europe) and then kitbashing your new car into a passable Eternal Crusader. Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

• 2 weeks later...
After building a dozen Land Raider Crusaders to transport your Black Templars Company- and mounting chainbayonets to their sponsons, because, as the Techmarines say, vehicles in the Black Templars armory are de facto battle-brothers, and should be ready to engage in close combat like any good Templar- you decide to mount twin assault cannons & hurricane bolters to every other vehicle in the Company- Thunderhawks, Stormravens, Stormhawks, drop pods, Knights, Repulsors, Vindicators, Whirlwinds, Predators, Rhinos and Razorbacks, attack bikes, etc.- to create Crusader patterns of them.

• 2 weeks later...