Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

You know you're a Black Templar when....

• Please log in to reply
3726 replies to this topic

Brother Sheep

Brother Sheep

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
  • Faction: Black Templar
Actually Death will curse you for giving him so much work.
On the one hand for chasing you, on the other of all the lifes you took.

Afterwards he shows you the gallary of these heretics and you need around 4 years to read every name.

Apocalypton

Apocalypton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

You know you're a Black Templar when you can't pass up on anything that your brethren might chose...

gallery_104643_14320_30662.jpg

• Marshal Mattias likes this

Sns0GbO.jpgETL_VI_Banner_ETL_VI_Magister_Faction_As

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,735 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves

You know you're a Black Templar when you can't pass up on anything that your brethren might chose...

gallery_104643_14320_30662.jpg

What's the alcohol content of this brew? I expect a Templar to either drink a non-alcoholic beverage to stay alert in anticipation of a battle, or a beverage with a ridiculously high alcohol content as a means of testing himself (think of the beverage as a liquid pain glove)?

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker, 19 September 2018 - 09:13 PM.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Apocalypton

Apocalypton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts

A disappointing 3%! Not tried it yet though. It might be apple juice for the morning instead facepalm.png

Sns0GbO.jpgETL_VI_Banner_ETL_VI_Magister_Faction_As

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 591 posts

then you have to drink it with ZEAL

• Honda, Bjorn Firewalker and Apocalypton like this

Marshal Vespasian

Marshal Vespasian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 232 posts
When your attempt at Latte Art turns into the immortal God emperors death mask

gallery_57472_14833_10928.jpg
  • Honda, Bjorn Firewalker, Marshal Mattias and 1 other like this
But viciousness and glory were no longer enough. Killing enemies in battle was no longer enough. I wanted to fight the Eternal Crusade. I wanted to win the war.- Reclusiarch Grimaldus<p>
uqpKirY.jpg

Honda

Honda

++ HOSTICUS PLAUSTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,392 posts
When your attempt at Latte Art turns into the immortal God emperors death mask

I not only laughed, but then stood and gave you a Roman salute (slam right fist over chest).

Well played brother!

gallery_15184_7227_34669.jpg

"All those rumors about us being intolerant and stubborn really just evolved from our history. We're actually just a fun bunch of guys who enjoy burning witches" - Anon

SWORD BROTHER RYAN

SWORD BROTHER RYAN

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 345 posts
  • Faction: BLACK TEMPLARS

When...

Your water pot for cleaning your brushes has claimed 2 rot flies lives so far.

(Seriously, even my waste paint can kill!)

SUFFER NOT THE UNCLEAN TO LIVE!

UPHOLD THE HONOR OF THE EMPEROR!

ABHOR THE WITCH, DESTROY THE WITCH​!

ACCEPT ANY CHALLENGE, ​NO MATTER THE ODDS​!

bRbhJY6.gifgallery_38474_6916_3702.jpg

Honda

Honda

++ HOSTICUS PLAUSTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,392 posts

You know there are other Black Templars out there when you see this comment on a political blog:

32 Suffer not a witch to live.

gallery_15184_7227_34669.jpg

"All those rumors about us being intolerant and stubborn really just evolved from our history. We're actually just a fun bunch of guys who enjoy burning witches" - Anon

Marshal_von_Speer

Marshal_von_Speer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 208 posts
  • Faction: Idas Crusade, Imperial Guard
When you field a Primaris Psyker for the first time with your new guard army and during the entire game (6 turns) you fail to cast a single psychic power using your templar dice...
  • Honda, Bjorn Firewalker and The Spanish Inquisitor like this

gallery_38474_6916_12161.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_38474_6916_3702.jpg

+FAITH IN THE EMPEROR IS ALL+

+IT IS THE LIGHT THAT GUIDES+

+THE WARMTH THAT SUCCORS+

+THE FIRE THAT PURGES+

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 591 posts

you only see 57/500  in "500" facts...

Brother Adelard

Brother Adelard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 718 posts
What?

Ah, I see, I get it now.

Edited by Brother Adelard, 21 October 2018 - 07:51 AM.

O787td6.jpggallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg

allegedlynerdy

allegedlynerdy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 170 posts

You know you're a Black Templar when you start using Mark III armor because it comes with chainswords for every man.

My Armies:Black Templars Arkanna Crusade-WIP 2000 pts 27.12.17

Arkannian Survivors-Astra Militarum Army-On the Shelf ~4000 pts 12.10.17 <p>

ijLM8FY.jpg

Marshal_Roujakis

Marshal_Roujakis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,711 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars Chapter

Hey guys... You Know you're a Templar when you click like because it's Sigismund...

oh yeah... spoilers for those who haven't read Black Legion

Edited by Marshal_Roujakis, 24 October 2018 - 07:14 PM.

• Medjugorje likes this

'No matter the laurels of victory, no matter the glories others may seek. We are Space Marines, the Adeptus Astartes, the Angels of Death! And more than this.' he said, his voice dropping quiet.
'We are Black Templars. Victory is its own reward.'

- High Marshal Helbrecht - 'The Crusader' - Crusade to the Ghoul Stars -

Spoiler

++The Vengeance Crusade Thread++

Reclusiarch Krieg

Reclusiarch Krieg

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,461 posts

http://www.bolterand...estealer-cults/

> Strength of Faith (1CP) - 5+ feel no pain, but only vs. mortal wounds in the psychic phase.

When you're pissed off because xenos mutant AND traitor abominations all rolled in one get a rule that ought to have been a Templar one from the start.

• Medjugorje likes this

Threefold Brush Studio Cheap! Fast! Gorgeous! We ship worldwide.
SuOSJCa.png
Stormbolt & Hammer
, a new Age of Sigmar Forum!

Brother Adelard

Brother Adelard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 718 posts

I had a similar reaction when I saw SoB Acts of Faith

• Medjugorje likes this

O787td6.jpggallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,735 posts
When you kitbash delta wings and pointed noses for your flyers to improve their aesthetic appearances, allowing you to claim, "My Black Templars ride into battle atop flying swords!"

When you back up that claim by having your flyers ram- I mean stab enemy vehicles in-game.

And when you kitbash rocket engines to the pommels of the swords of the Marine infantry models charging out your Thunderhawks and Stormravens, allowing you to claim, "My Black Templars wield flying swords in battle!"

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker, 29 October 2018 - 05:38 PM.

• Honda likes this

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

The Spanish Inquisitor

The Spanish Inquisitor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 191 posts

When you are bad at Mathematics and you think 6000 Templars is Chapter size. 

When you are still bad at Mathematics, don't bother to count the number of heretics. Just destroy them all. 

When you see the new Codex Orks got, and think I will still wipe them out with my chainsword no matter the odds. 

• Honda, Bjorn Firewalker, Marshal_Roujakis and 1 other like this

+ You will die as your weakling father died. Soulless. Honourless. Weeping. Ashamed. +

- Sigismund, High Marshal of the Black Templars - 

Reclusiarch Krieg

Reclusiarch Krieg

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,461 posts
When you watch Skallagrim's channel and... Yup, that's a Black Templar helmet, all right! biggrin.png

S1hYNKP.png
  • Medjugorje likes this

SuOSJCa.png
Stormbolt & Hammer

librisrouge

librisrouge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,285 posts
  • Faction: Cadian 333rd, the "Half-Damned"

When you are GREAT at Mathematics and you KNOW 6000 Templars is Chapter size. 

Fixed that for you.

• Honda, Bjorn Firewalker, The Spanish Inquisitor and 2 others like this

"Frak this, for my faith is a shield proof against your blandishments."

-Book of Cain - Chapter IV, Verse XXI

"I think you really need to be a guard player in order to have that kind of attitude about casualties. My forces were killed to a man for slight strategic gain? All I heard was a buzzing noise until that part about strategic gain."

-Ailarian, Hand of the Kind XXXI

http://thisisahelmet.blogspot.com/ - My Sometimes Update Blog

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg gallery_4664_11830_5080.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.pnggallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Mordian Glory

Mordian Glory

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 224 posts

When you run a Black Tide and you put more boots on the ground then your Imperial Guard opponent!

• Honda likes this

"I once gave the order to one of my platoons to fix bayonets and charge a squad of genestealers. If they believed in the emperor hard enough they could win... I don't think they believed enough..."

WhkeMH9.jpg
v9Z8gMi.jpg
oJPD61i.jpg

Medjugorje

Medjugorje

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 591 posts

I had a similar reaction when I saw SoB Acts of Faith

oh yes. Me too.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,735 posts
When you hear some Astra Militarum player drove his car up to the gaming table and tried to pass it off as a Capitol Imperialis, you declare, "Good idea!" and resolve to spare no expense buying a Cadillac (or Mercedes Benz, if you live in Europe) and then kitbashing your new car into a passable Eternal Crusader.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker, 12 November 2018 - 08:21 AM.

• Reclusiarch Krieg likes this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,735 posts
After building a dozen Land Raider Crusaders to transport your Black Templars Company- and mounting chainbayonets to their sponsons, because, as the Techmarines say, vehicles in the Black Templars armory are de facto battle-brothers, and should be ready to engage in close combat like any good Templar- you decide to mount twin assault cannons & hurricane bolters to every other vehicle in the Company- Thunderhawks, Stormravens, Stormhawks, drop pods, Knights, Repulsors, Vindicators, Whirlwinds, Predators, Rhinos and Razorbacks, attack bikes, etc.- to create Crusader patterns of them.

Reclusiarch Krieg

Reclusiarch Krieg

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,461 posts

When your heart skips a beat seeing this.

W0fPdWa.jpg

• CaptnRussia likes this

SuOSJCa.png
Stormbolt & Hammer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users