You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

• 4 weeks later...

Your idea of a "plasma weapon" is a sword with an integral fusion reactor to produce the superheated plasma encasing its blade. (See the Damascus blade in 'Alita: Battle Angel' for reference.)

Naturally, that means your Devastators and Hellblasters don't kill from a distance like Guilliman's cowardly sons, they CHARGE FORTH TO BRING THE FOE WITHIN REACH OF THEIR PLASMA BLADES.

You know you're a son of Dorn (I don't play BTs, but can certainly appreciate our brethren!) when you join a rugby club called "Crusaders" and your first thought is "No pity! No remorse! No fear!", swiftly followed by the realisation that you're literally part of a Crusader Squad...

<stands and vigorously applauds> Well played, brother, well played.

You love "flower children." No, not the spoiled and sheltered brats singing of "peace" and "love" in the planetary governor's flower garden, while the galaxy burns around them! The young warriors fighting in the flower war your Fighting Company annually hosts within sight of its Chapter Keep, each participant demonstrating martial skills and virtues in the hope the Black Templars will find them worthy of becoming Templars as well.

When you see the following e-mail preview pop up on your mobile and your heart skips a beat for just a moment:

"Warhammer 40,000: Sisters of Battle, Black...

Check out the latest rules and preview..."

Dang heretics and their false hopes!

You want to convert a new EC for a revival crusade but don't have the heart to destroy the original sculpt for the Black Sword.

You spend hours with a welding torch and a grinder, sculpting a piece of scrap metal into a passable Black Sword for an Emperor's Champion model.

Green stuff? Plasticard? As the Emperor's Champion, this Son of Dorn needs something with BITE, to tear down all obstacles to the Great Plan of his Lord and Master!

YKYABTW  you charge down a Tournament Eldar/Ynnarii Shinning spear list and beat it to a bloody pulp!

NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR!

The look on my opponents face went from smug arrogance to aghast panic when he realized what 40ish choppy crusaders and 2 chaplains were going to do to his precious 15x shining spear death star was priceless. Black Templars aren't like normal marines xenos scum, we like a good scrap! 

You know you are a black templar when you place your chaplain-model near your workplace for a moralboost (guilty)

If you are working on external sales then never forget the Crusaders helmet....

but remember that "no pity, no remorse, no fear" is not what your costumers bring to buy anything from you

Edited by Medjugorje

When you get a red car but it breaks so you get a black one,
When someone crashes into your black car so you get a white one,
Then someone crashes into the white one so you get a black one because at this point you have exhausted your entire color pallet

YKYABTW  you charge down a Tournament Eldar/Ynnarii Shinning spear list and beat it to a bloody pulp!

NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR!

The look on my opponents face went from smug arrogance to aghast panic when he realized what 40ish choppy crusaders and 2 chaplains were going to do to his precious 15x shining spear death star was priceless. Black Templars aren't like normal marines xenos scum, we like a good scrap! 

you love to hear this

YKYABTW You would sell a kidney for Crusader Squads to have one more attack!

That's why I was excited to see I could upgrade the Intercessors to Veterans. 10 models hitting like 15 with chainswords? Yes please!

YKYABTW You would sell a kidney for Crusader Squads to have one more attack!

That's why I was excited to see I could upgrade the Intercessors to Veterans. 10 models hitting like 15 with chainswords? Yes please!

YKYABTW you spend all night splicing Bretonnian knight helms and marine heads together and decide this year you will pick up a brush and fight alongside Templars in this years ETL....

Yes after many abortive starts I join the ranks of the Templars (technically marines from the Fuedal world of Bretonnii but hey ho, if it smells and poops like a duck its a duck).

Now hand me my sword and point me in the direction of some heretic rabbits!!!!!!!

YKYABTW you see the new look Sororitas Rhino upgrades and your first thought is how easily can I file off those Fleur De Lis?

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/04/15/battle-sister-bulletin-part-5-vehicle-details/

Not fast enough to keep them from chasing you with a flamer first.

Back on topic...

YKYBTW you see the Adepticon 2019 Primaris Lieutenant and see a Primaris Emperor's Champion.