You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

When you adopt an evil Kermit approach.

Me: that friendly chapter librarian just helped us win the battle.

Also me: claim he summoned deamons to do it, tell the =][=. Exterminatus his home world!

Edited by The_son_of_Dorn

When you adopt an evil Kermit approach.

Me: that friendly chapter librarian just helped us win the battle.

Also me: claim he summoned deamons to do it, tell the =][=. Exterminatus his home world!

As fellow Sons of Dorn, Imperial Fists and Crimson Fists do NOT deserve to have such slander thrown their way.

Dark Angels Librarians, on the other hand...

Exterminatus the Rock! Exterminatus it until the Lion's degenerate sons are forced to rename it the

!

When the Rogue Trader Tournament puts out event pics, and you are fairly easy to pick out, even without a good shot of your face...

68940415 10157431373722497 1578508705865924608 O

Note the steel rain coming down on the deamons turn 1, and the obvious faction spirit displayed on the attire.

(I took 2nd, undefeated, new book is great!)

Edit: Yes the army is only half painted, was trying to get something out for the next codex in time for the tourney. Built a lot of new models. Edited by Link2edition

• 2 weeks later...

...When you only use primaris units if they have infiltrate, so they can deploy with all the other neophytes where they belong.

Primaris Intercessor: "But I am...!"

Marshal: "Who you are has no meaning; it is who you will be that matters. You will fight alongside your fellow Neophytes, and learn to crusade. If you succeed, you will be an Initiate of the Black Templars; if you fail, you will die."

Primaris Intercessor: "Lord Regent Guilliman...!"

Marshal (drawing his sword, beheading the Primaris Intercessor, and then turning towards the other Primaris Marines): "Let his example teach you the consequences of failure."

Sort of goes against the now established lore that Primaris are made from scouts neophytes too, which they graduate from and become initiates. 

I appreciate that GW hasn't satisfactorily solved this conundrum with regards to our chapter yet, but I don't particularly care for the implication that my Primaris crusades aren't real Templars yet and just a bunch of wet behind the ears nobodies. 

The Indomnitus Crusade was 200 years ago.

Sort of goes against the now established lore that Primaris are made from scouts neophytes too, which they graduate from and become initiates. 

I appreciate that GW hasn't satisfactorily solved this conundrum with regards to our chapter yet, but I don't particularly care for the implication that my Primaris crusades aren't real Templars yet and just a bunch of wet behind the ears nobodies. 

The Indomnitus Crusade was 200 years ago.

Yeah, like it or not, all primaris are Initiates or higher rank at this point. Primaris are created from scouts the same way as classic marines. So there are no primaris neophytes. 

..... when you still hold the case as heretical as the star is still there, merely covering the truth and suspect fellow brother with suspension of the underlying heresy....    

Should of melted it off with holy fire, cleansing said case of its dark past and covered with a BT cross.

jesting of course.

Edited by Eberious

When you run out of miniatures to paint for your Crusade, so start painting your iPad cover. If I own it, and it sits on the table top, by Sigismund it will be stamped proudly with the Maltese Cross.

Just so your opponent knows that when you are frantically scrolling through it, repeating word the word AP under your breath. It isn't because you don't know your rules - it is to pick out which weapon you are about to deal the Emperors justice with.

1026161_mb-Black%20Templar%20Ipad%20Cove

[The Emperor's Champion] killed Mortarion and Typhus + last plague marine in a squad before he was executed by a heavy stubber from a plague burst crawler.

When you catch the common cold, you don't cure it with chicken soup. You draw a blade and bring it through the neck of any and all heretics who dare prostrate before Chaos' false "God of Plagues," and then incinerate the bodies.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker