You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

But Repulsors are giant gravity rams anyway?

Unless you're one of Guilliman's Marinebabies, you will NEVER have too many battering rams.
What? Is that anti ultramarine or anti Primaris?
Anti-Ultramarine, of course. Primaris Black Templars are still Sons of Dorn, and deserve the respect due any loyal brother and fellow Son of Dorn.

Sons of Guilliman deserve respect equal to that which they showed Sons of Dorn, i.e., ZERO.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

Yeah, I have to disagree on that. I'd rather we focussed this thread on bigging up our own chapter, rather than continuously throwing shade on others. It kills the vibe.

Edit: Bjorn, reading some of your posts in this topic I'm not entirely sure you understand it? It's meant to be things that you do in real-life which are Black Templaresque, you just post fluff pieces.

Second edit: That's not fair on reflection. For some reason I in my head this thread is "you know you're a Black Templar PLAYER when.' but it's not.

Edited by Brother Adelard

• 2 weeks later...

You can always play Crocodile Dundee's role when you reenact this scene from the movie.

Emperor's Champion to chainsword-wielding Chaos Knight: "That's not a sword."

Emperor's Champion (swing a power sword whose length exceeds the Knight's height, making it seem the Daemon Engine has butter for armor): "THAT's a sword."

Cheers, this is a good fun read (and makes plenty of sense). Dense city fighting, trench warfare and boarding actions have always helped melee make sense to me.

Cheers, this is a good fun read (and makes plenty of sense). Dense city fighting, trench warfare and boarding actions have always helped melee make sense to me.
Happy to hear that I made sense!

• 2 weeks later...

...When you re-read all 156 pages of this and reaquire your ZEAL

Reclusiarch Grimaldus: "Thus spoke the Imperial Saint Thirdeye, 'Thou knoweth thou art a Black Templar when thou perceives a 1500-point limit as 1360 points, and 1000 as 860 points, et cetera...'"

...when each of your units on the board is that angry, even your tanks are build in your list to charge the enemy

Charging tanks sound like an Iron Hands thing- not that there's anything wrong with a Templar being a bit Iron Hands-y.

Emperor's Champion (launching a rocket-propelled chainsword to cut down an enemy champion a kilometer away): "Thus end all enemies of the Emperor and His Imperium."

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker