You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You dream about crushing Iron Warriors in Mortal Kombat!

Fixed it for you.

God-Emperor of Mankind (watching His Champion beat Perturabo's posterior into the ground): "Finish him!"

God-Emperor of Mankind (after His Champion dismembers Perturabo; as the Traitor Primarch bawls on the floor like a giant baby, His Champion sheathes the Black Sword, picks up the Traitor Primarch's severed legs, and crushes Perturabo's head between the Traitor Primarch's own hooves): "The Emperor's Champion wins. Fatality."

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

• 2 weeks later...

You surgically replace your skull with an eviscerator chainsword (your brain is relocated in the adamantium shell replacing your rib cage), and surgically implant a eviscerator chainsword in each arm, to better frustrate Khorne Berserkers attempting to claim your head for their false god's "skull stool"- in short, make yourself look like this:

Chainsawman.jpg

Khârn the Betrayer: "Not again!"

That all sounds a bit heretical to me.

Brother Denji: "What are you, chicken? Bawk, bawk, bawk!"

Khârn the Betrayer (revving up Gorechild): "I am no coward!"

You (watching in disbelief as Khârn chops off his own head, jams Gorechild's handle down his esophagus, and then dies): "I cannot believe he did that."

Brother Denji (shrugs): "I can believe a Khorne worshiper is that stupid. Oh well. Let's get some caffeine before the battle begins anew."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When you sharpen your sword on Khârn’s skull.

Daemon Prince Angron (as the Black Sword literally disarms him): "Ahhhh! You... Argh! Bastard! I can taste... Ow! My most loyal son's... Howl! Bones upon Sigismund's... Shriek! Thrice-damned sword! How dare...!"

Emperor's Champion (as he beheads Angron, sending the Traitor Primarch back to Khorne's realm): "You talk too much."

...when in almost everything you do has to have a hint of Templar somewhere. It's a game called cities skylines where you build and manage a fully functioning city, land landscaping etc. Started at the start of the month, and not finished expanding yet. The game can Take a while. A little different to my yearly Templar cookie bakes.   Enjoy. 

mNbaxRv.png

Edited by Eberious

...when in almost everything you do has to have a hint of Templar somewhere.

I wonder if there are actual cities in the Imperium laid out like this? Maybe a hive which houses a Chapter keep, with annual gang wars scheduled like Aztec flower wars, so young gangers may demonstrate their strength and present themselves as potential Black Templar neophytes to the Initiates stationed at the Chapter keep?