You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

Space Wolves' Wolf Armour is painted Wolf Grey using Fenrisian Wolf Paint applied with Wolf Brushes made from the finest Wolf Hair.

You Know when you're a Black Templar when you can remember your chapter's name without having it written all over your weapons, armour, wargear, vehicles, underpants and the back of your eyelids.

You know you are a Black Templar when..

- You convince your Dark Angel friend to vote for BT as his favorite chapter on the Relic website because he'd rather your chapter win than the Space wolves.

- You convince the same friend(though without much effort) to flag the Ultramarine player's comment as offensive for foul language

- Your friend tells you that he thinks you treat your BT codex like a bible because you keep it nearby all the time and revere like it is a bible.

- You snicker when he says this ^ but inside you know it's true

You know your a Black Templar when you write an essay on why first contact with aliens should be nuclear fire.

Just to be sure.

You know your a Black Templar when you demand to read said essay (<--guilty! :( )

You know your Black templar when :

1) you have taken the time to diagram the drive train of your LRC and posted it over your bed!

2) wonder how long it would take to mount Hurricane bolters to the crew cab doors on your truck!

3) decided to corner the market on lightning claws and thunderhammers and stormshields on Ebay!

4) gone by the local tatoo parlor and shown them the Templar cross and asked if they could use it on your whole back!

5) had your local priest come by to bless the hull of your everyday Ride!

6) starting looking on a starmap to figure out where antioch is so you can resupply your grenades!

7) applied the bumper stick that says.. "templar staff car.. psychers will be parked upon!"

8) you refer to any other army as your PREFERRED ENEMY

You know when your a Black Templar when........

you take

2 Full LR Crusaders With Marshal Chaplain and Emperors Champion In Crusader Squads

and 2 10 man Assault squad in a 2K game against guard.

In assault 2nd turn one assault squad down to one man and he Destroys a Demolisher, the other squad down to 4 men killing a full guard squad.

By the end of the game all I lost was the 2 Assault squads (mass fire sucks) a few Neophytes and some initites.

He lost all his tanks both command squads and lots of troops.

I am not a player, but I know this guy who:

...broke his arm during a game and continued playing until the last turn. Then he passed out.

Ran

devotion!!! but how O_o

you know your a black templar when you have always wanted to play their codex and the day you think should i the FAQ comes out tempting you more B)

Wisey :)

You know you're a Black Templar when:

...your conversations with first time opponents go like this:

"what army do you play?"

"eldar"

"Okay my army has Preferred Enemy: eldar"

"Okay then I'll play my chaos marines"

"Okay then my army has Preferred Enemy: chaos marines"

(this went on for 10 minutes)

... you refuse to capitalize the names of every other army, regardless of what proper grammar dictates.

You know you are a Black Templar player when....

Your army's basic colour scheme only just passes the GW 3 colours min to play in store.

You forget to shoot stuff and get stuck right in at CC(always, every game)

You have more Initiates than you'll ever use in a game (maybe even apocolypse games)

You try making another SM army and they end up as Templars.

Your army's basic colour scheme only just passes the GW 3 colours min to play in store.

+1

Don't they know how many colours go into making black look black?

Edited by Maltese Cross

+1

Don't they know how many colours go into making black look black?

Tell me about it, currently 4. Two shades of grey,bleached bone and well.... black. lol