You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

Thats a bit awesome!

You should look for the Abaddon vs Sigismund thread in the Horus Heresy sub-forum... he gave us some wonderful insight on the fate of our 1st High Marshal and Templar role model.

Did you know that Sigismund is one of the oldest Space Marines in his time? He led an Assault at Terra during the Emperor's Unification Wars and he was already a 1st Co. Capt. before meeting Rogal Dorn, he also survived the fires of the Horus Heresy, led the Black Templars during the Scouring and fought in Abaddon's 1st Black Crusade... in all accounts he could be older than Dante himself!!!

When you finally finish helsreach and decide to send a thank you letter for writing the book...three times. No pity!no fear!no Remorse!

Did You know the author is a member here?

Yup I sent it to him after I finished the book after I arrived in Hawaii. Also a couple of of the things:

You know you're a templar when:

You attempt to burn your brother after he tells you that a black templar paint scheme would look good on a librarian.

You pass out from the sheer amount of awesome after you see sigsimund introduced in horus rising.

You err....how do I keep this family friendly...you do something in your pants that's sticky when you see the black templars steal the show in space marine.

In paintball you become enraged by the fact you we here shot at and you run towards the shooters. (May or not have happend depending on who asked)

You are playing dungeons and dragons at your cousins b-day party and you feel that it's becoming a little boring so you start to strangle the sorcerer who ran away from the fight.

You decide to play black templars right after they get rolled into the space marine codex even though there are even better chapter tactics( I'm looking at you white scars)

Been looking at this thread for a long long long long time now

Happy crusading!:)

In paintball you become enraged by the fact you we here shot at and you run towards the shooters. (May or not have happend depending on who asked)

:whistling: I did this once... the administrator had to stop me because I was shooting paintballs at close range and kept on shouting the Accept Any Challenge vow...

a lot of my friends could not forget the incident :teehee:

Thats a bit awesome!

You should look for the Abaddon vs Sigismund thread in the Horus Heresy sub-forum... he gave us some wonderful insight on the fate of our 1st High Marshal and Templar role model.

Did you know that Sigismund is one of the oldest Space Marines in his time? He led an Assault at Terra during the Emperor's Unification Wars and he was already a 1st Co. Capt. before meeting Rogal Dorn, he also survived the fires of the Horus Heresy, led the Black Templars during the Scouring and fought in Abaddon's 1st Black Crusade... in all accounts he could be older than Dante himself!!!

could you give us a link/name for that thread? Spent a while trying to find it after my mate told me how epic it was, but couldn't track it down

:whistling: I did this once... the administrator had to stop me because I was shooting paintballs at close range and kept on shouting the Accept Any Challenge vow...

I may be guilty of this too. Our objective was to defend this fort, the enemy were lingering in the treeline and I ended up breaking out and attacking their flank because I could not countanance such a cowardly approach to war...I then felt achingly vaunerable without a sword haha

I may be guilty of this too. Our objective was to defend this fort, the enemy were lingering in the treeline and I ended up breaking out and attacking their flank because I could not countanance such a cowardly approach to war...I then felt achingly vaunerable without a sword haha

for future reference get a foam sword and dip it in a pot of paint before you start, instant paint sword! :tongue.:

[edit, spelling]

Edited by Gaius Maximus

...when you want to read "Helsreach" just before the ETL kicks off for that extra measure of ZEAL!

When you already did this. And now have to read a Guard novel, before reading "Helsreach" AGAIN!:cool.:

-When you still play the console game "Space Marine", and kick major :censored: using a Tactical marine with Bolt Pistol and Enhanced Combat Knife. :wink.:

...when you want to read "Helsreach" just before the ETL kicks off for that extra measure of ZEAL!

When you already did this. And now have to read a Guard novel, before reading "Helsreach" AGAIN!:cool.:

-When you still play the console game "Space Marine", and kick major :censored: using a Tactical marine with Bolt Pistol and Enhanced Combat Knife. :wink.:

When youre stillplaying dawn of war and you had rage that they didnt inlcude BT as a standard scheme. Though you did feel slightly heretical that you made them dark grey. You also just saw this 

and are downloading it as I'm typing it. 

... this takes me back... I once put all the awesome mods for Dark Crusade together... FoK, Daemonhunter, Sisters of Battle, LotW and Tyranids... the result was a 10GB monstrosity with access to Titans, Inquisitors, Tyranids and all sorts of craziness...

But I tweaked the Templars the most... ;)

- You know you're a Templar when you have more than 1000 pts. ready for ETL... but somehow think that you need more.... waaaay more.... FW moooore....

HURRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry brothers I'm so happy I managed to finally download the mod. Its been three weeks of trying and I finally downloaded it. zi played a match in skirmish against chaos and won. My emperors champion followed by a squad of sword brothers who threw the holy orb of antioach wrecked face. They all had accept any challenge no matter the odds.:)

You know you're a Black Templar when, after two weeks of not being able to get a game your army sweeps through the filthy xenos (Eldar) with no sign of stopping. Nine inch charge to sweep three dire avengers with the Sword brothers Maul alone, and the remainder of the squad annihilating them with ZERO casualties. Not even his fancy flying tanks were safe from my melee attacks.

Also when a wraithlord charges one of your squads, and you challenge it even though you have almost no chance of winning. Anything less would be dishonorable.

When even the first army you ever made starts showing the heraldry of the Templars.

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/Elcundil/Golgotha%20Crusade/S1032256.jpg

(NOTE: You can also see the 2nd Platoons banner in the top-left :wink.:)

Edited by Andhil

When even your Tanks are more zealous than the rest of the enemies units. Who cares if they have a meltagun? TANK SHOCK!!

(Sadly, despite it exploding, my opponent actually made his 5+ saves. Go figure right?)

...when your chaplain armed with the Burning Blade wipes 2 squads of Khorne Berserkers by himself, loses only 1 wound, then joins up with Helbrecht to utterly annihilate 2 units of Plague Marines. 

As a result, throwing Armour Indomi-whatever and the Burning Blade on a Chaplain yields hilarious results...