You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

At the first reports of a new flyer, with ceramite plating,16-crusader transport capacity, assault ramps, and with a hint of caestus about it, you go straight to the wolf forums and demand they return it to the Black Templar Chapter Keep from which they obviously stole it. (Airing out the smell of wet dog first).

At the first reports of a new flyer, with ceramite plating,16-crusader transport capacity, assault ramps, and with a hint of caestus about it, you go straight to the wolf forums and demand they return it to the Black Templar Chapter Keep from which they obviously stole it. (Airing out the smell of wet dog first).

... when you task yourself with buying two and cleansing them of the heretic icons, substituting them with proper Crusade ones.

I want to steal one and put marks of khorne on it.

Of course we're destined to have demon engine unicorns instead of army functionality.

When despite having an outdated dex for years and now being rolled into Dex Smurfs, Chaos Marines still wander into your subforum to complain about what harsh treatment THEY got :rolleyes:

When your friend who plays wolves excitingly sends you links of the new kits and you tell him it looks stupid. And his immediate response is "Everything looks awful to you, If it's not black, has robes and a knight helm with chains and skulls it looks dumb to you."

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/beardedguyheadnod.gif

When your fluff reason for random SW bits in your army is Well, some "Great Company" of theirs got into the way of my Crusade. They had witches among them. Sometimes you just can't help these things. Their plate was fine enough though.

Edited by Kastor Krieg

When your friend who plays wolves excitingly sends you links of the new kits and you tell him it looks stupid. And his immediate response is "Everything looks awful to you, If it's not black, has robes and a knight helm with chains and skulls it looks dumb to you."

Your buddy is pretty smart. He got it right on the first try. ;)

When your opening case full of models and your sword brothers powersword is stuck in the styrofoam under your blood angels librarian ( He will never forget that failed charge). 

When you.... have your first game against orks and your castellan for the second time gets stuck as the last man in a 15 man squad and he's fighting a 10 man nob squad with a painboy( 9 man after he challenged the nob seargent and won) and a deff dread, and he lasted two turns thinning the squad down to 4 guys. His new name is Arnold and I'm upgrading him to terminator armor. With only a sword brother with a combi-plasma I managed to assualt a squad of boys and the lone sword brother managed to survive 20 wounds. 

When you are stubborn as dorn and even though everyone else says that land raiders are better for your crusader squads you will play black tide. 

Also when my 10 man crusader squad where forced to take a ton of wounds from a shock attack gun you yell Zeal!!! And none die. Still lost though.Filthy xenos

when playing space engineers, and the first ting you think about when designing you new warship os "right, where can i put the launch tubes for my boarding craft"

When you SERIOUSLY think that being this single Chaplain is the one and only way you'd ever let a Dark Angel wear a Crusade Cross.

http://media.moddb.com/cache/images/groups/1/3/2055/thumb_620x2000/the_primarchs_i_fought_the_law_by_vangarshriek-d5ttucm.jpg

When you see that the new Wolfy Wolf Wolf VenDredwulf has an Sx2 (S10) AP2 mastercrafted axe sword and an S6 (User) AP2 3++ inv Storm Shield and your first thought is 

FINALLY, SWORD BRETHREN VENERABLE DREADNOUGHTS, HERE I COME!

Kastor,

I actually thought about that as well :).  I've actually got hope that there is a formation available in the codex or supplement for the dreads (since they are getting three new dreads and will want to sell the kit).  A triple SW dread formation would allow us to take it, and just run it as sword and board templar dreads :).

...when know your job is done when your kids run around the house shooting and chainsawing orks.

...when you are mildly offended when you are said ork....(but totally played along, in ork speak and all)

When, despite better judgement, you want the new SW flyer thing, convert it into BT's just so you can get your troops into CC faster. (forget the rules, we don't live by them)

...when you go out to trim the hedges with your power trimmer and you wield it one handed because that's what Sigismund would do.

When you do that chanting

+ DIE HEDGERETIC! NO PITY! NO REMORSE! ALL SHEAR! +

True story, too.

When you go to a club, where they have a huge floor-to-roof bear like thing, to which people pin notes with sentences and thoughts. You notice someone has pinned a Chaos star and you feel it's your duty to pin a note over that symbol, with

+ NO PITY +
+ NO REMORSE +

+ NO FEAR +

DEATH TO THE TRAITORS!

FOR DORN!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

written on it. Couldn't stand to see this heresy unanswered! Good thing I was in barracks dress and had no chainsword on me!

http://i.imgur.com/e9oOpLK.jpg