You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You know you're a Black Templar when you almost wet yourself in sheer glee when you see the Maltese cross on the black library advent calendar.

Edit: speeling

Edited by shandwen

You know you're a Black Templar when you almost wet yourself in sheer glee when you see the Maltese cross on the black library advent calendar.

When you realize that the dataslate on the other side appears to be hidden, and have to remind yourself that Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

When you play as a lesser chapter that uses heretical witches, and the psyker rolls nothing but powers that are effective in assault. (Iron Arm and Warp Speed)

Since the only good witch is a dead witch you throw him headlong into assault, and he still wins.

When a single dual lightning claw assault sergeant murders an entire stealth suit team on his own.

When your commander rolls Coordinated assault on the first try to make up for not being a Templar.

My models are Templars in spirit even if I don't use those chapter tactics.

Also, you know you're a Black Templar when its not land raider crusader, but Land Raider Crusader.

Ouch, Otter Box is a must have for me (of course I'm rough on my stuff with the work I do).

Edit: When you watch an episode of The Amazing Race just because they're in Malta. Also when you edit your post just to avoid the threat off topic paddlins.

Edited by AndrewChristlieb

It might just be my auspex that is broken, but I cannot find this anywhere on the BL web page. The Most Glorious Cross of Sigismund does not show up anywhere for me.

Well this was expected... to good to be true... damn it.

Yesterday it cleary had the BT symbol at 20.

Sometimes its hard to be a BT fan.

Just check out the love from FFG thread :)

And did I miss something? 20 what?