You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

When you are playing halo with a friend and you are playing infection. He decideds to play with the elite model. You give him super speed and super jump. He decides to lunge at you with his energy sword but you fire you trusty shotgun at him killing him and giving you a bullet true medal. You then murmur something about dirt xenos. Your friend immediately says "what did you call me?"

When finishing another Land Raider Crusader calls for celebration, and a new Crusade.

When you are still planning what kind of Crusade to launch for when your Thunder Fire cannon arrives. It must make Dorn proud.

When you realize that every other army you own for other mini games includes knights of some kind..... PanOceania(Infinity), Bretonnia(WHFB), Empire(Anima Tactics)

Even in the same game!

Imperial Knights, Grey Knights,...

I often tell other players, "Its a knight thing, you wouldn't understand."

...when even your Imperial Guardsmen issue challenges, to the complete and total surprise of your opponent who asks you, "Why?"

"Sir, it is a matter of honor!"

Related Note: Your favorite part about having an Imperial Knight be your warlord is that he becomes a character and can thus issue challenges.

Edited by librisrouge

...when even your Imperial Guardsmen issue challenges, to the complete and total surprise of your opponent who asks you, "Why?"

I will be proud to place a heraldic cross on whichever chunk of his corpse is largest after the duel's conclusion.  :tu:

I will be proud to place a heraldic cross on whichever chunk of his corpse is largest after the duel's conclusion.  :thumbsup:

Hey, he wins sometimes. Terminators strike at I1 and I have four attacks, gumption, and loads of luck.

You know your A templars player when shooting phase is just your 2nd movement phase.

When the opponents shooting phase used to be your third movement phase as well.

When it doesn't matter what army you play, challenges are not a matter of should I or should I not, but a who should issue or who should accept.

I will be proud to place a heraldic cross on whichever chunk of his corpse is largest after the duel's conclusion.  :thumbsup:

Hey, he wins sometimes. Terminators strike at I1 and I have four attacks, gumption, and loads of luck.

Guardsman, by the power vested in me as Reclusiarch of the Eternal Crusade, I bestow upon you the Silver Cross of Chutzpah for your bravery in the face of overwhelming dice.  May your pluckiness continue to serve Him well.

When your Thunder Hammer/Shield Eternal Marshal with Honorguard and Chaplain get into a fight with a Swarmlord and his Guard... and win with no wounds taken.

When that same squad gets into a fight with a Tyrant, his guard, and roughly twenty gaunts, and still win.

When 2-3 bolter crusaders inflict more damage in a round of assault than 20 hormagaunts or termagants can do to them.

When a favorite way to relax is sitting back with a beer, putting on a metal version of the Mass Effect 2 suicide run mission theme song, and reminiscing about all the times you lead a group of aliens and witches to their deaths for the advancement of mankind.

Good times.  Good times.

When a favorite way to relax is sitting back with a beer, putting on a metal version of the Mass Effect 2 suicide run mission theme song, and reminiscing about all the times you lead a group of aliens and witches to their deaths for the advancement of mankind.

Good times.  Good times.

Mankind is built upon the corpses of aliens, witches, and traitors. Good times indeed.

I must express a certain measure of disappointment brothers.

No one remembered to wish this thread a "Happy 4th Anniversary!"

This thread has become a part of our lore, a testament of our eternal faith, and the fullest expression of our continuing ZEAL.

Many have attempted similar efforts, but have failed out of weakness, indifference, and sloth.

Let us remember and honor those whose past deeds have laid the foundation of the future we now claim.

For Dorn. For Sigismund. For the Emperor!

Edited by Honda

This thread has become a part of our lore, a testament our eternal faith, and the fullest expression of our continuing ZEAL.

Many have attempted similar efforts, but have failed out of weakness, indifference, and sloth.

Let us remember and honor those whose past deeds have laid the foundation of the future we now claim.

Ah yes, back in the glory days before obnoxious abuse of the color red and caps lock. :rolleyes:

This thread has become a part of our lore, a testament our eternal faith, and the fullest expression of our continuing ZEAL.

Ah yes, back in the glory days before obnoxious abuse of the color red and caps lock. :rolleyes:

BUT OUR ZEAL DEMANDS IT !!!!!