You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

...when you're packing your crusade in one of GWs Battle figure cases and rages with righteouz fury, since they don't have enought space for two LRCs!

I know, right? What, was I supposed to think to magnetise it years ago? Actually, this deserves it's own topic.

...when you have to launch a crusade to find suitable transport for your crusade.

...when you're packing your crusade in one of GWs Battle figure cases and rages with righteouz fury, since they don't have enought space for two LRCs!

I know, right? What, was I supposed to think to magnetise it years ago? Actually, this deserves it's own topic.

...when you have to launch a crusade to find suitable transport for your crusade.

When you keep the two Land Raider Crusader in the Land Raider Crusader box because nothing else you have will fit them.

My problem will be what to use when I finish the third one.

• 2 weeks later...

when you manage to annoy everyone in your local store in an armageddon themed appoc game by charging ghazkull with the Emperors champion, challenging and tanking him for 4 turns meaning yarrick (who they wanted to fight ghazkul) is just stood on the sideline of the combat. Eventually you relent and agree to allow yarrick a heroic intervention, he dies straight away, I (and the champion) say I told you so, then the champ charges back in and decks ghazkul in one shot.

You know you're a Black Templar when you kill a Warboss with a Land Raider. In close combat.

Next game you should find a way to make that Land Raider your Warlord.

You know you're a Black Templar when you contemplate that very thought.

You know you're a Black Templar when you kill a Warboss with a Land Raider. In close combat.

Go unbound, take no Infantry.

Go unbound, take no Infantry.

You mean take no characters. Alternatively you could take the new command tanks which the LR has the character rule. 

when you occasionally play games with the specific intent of never firing a single shot other than from your landraider

when you do the above and manage to table deathwing terminators

When your about to purchase your forgeworld Horus heresy army and then you learn about the templars new rules.

When your making a DIY imperial guard regiment and you decide that their part of the templar crusades a and add as many crosses as you can.

When your trying to figure out if you want to restart your guard or black templars and you roll a dice and pick templars anyways.

When you have finals so before you start you think about praying to the god emperor. But then you get confused because are you supposed to worship the god emperor? He was just an all powerful immortal man.

When your thinking about getting dragon age inquistion just because inquistion is in it. But then you think about playing witcher 3.

When it was your own ideas that became the new CT. I knew Templars better than GW did. And still do. :biggrin.:

When you still call "witchery" on that one.

When you think maybe someone spent too long sat among the heady fumes of the Reclusiam and started having visions of glory and war. Can a grumpy chaplain actually don the armour of faith and become the Champion for a battle? I think that might be against the rules :P

When it was your own ideas that became the new CT. I knew Templars better than GW did. And still do. :biggrin.:

When you still call "witchery" on that one.

When you think maybe someone spent too long sat among the heady fumes of the Reclusiam and started having visions of glory and war. Can a grumpy chaplain actually don the armour of faith and become the Champion for a battle? I think that might be against the rules :tongue.:

+ WHEN THE EMPEROR CALLS, ONLY IN DEATH DOES DUTY END +