You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

When you venture into sector '3B4Y' and 'requisition' some lesser-chapter's vehicular assets to expand the Crusade motor pool. Two Razorbacks and a Land Raider Crusader later, and no-one argues, because they look better on us anyway ;)

I hear Black is the new Black.

When you read about a lot of the new Acadian rules, realize how many of them encourage zealous hordes and challenges in melee and can't stop smiling because we're basically non-marine Black Templats now!

Sure, we have psykers, but we keep a twitchy bolt pistol to their heads, loaded and ready.

When you run a Siggy + 15 Tacs + Primus Medicae blob in Zone Mortalis.

When your blob splits into Siggy vs Everything Else in front of a locked door, 15 Iron Warriors and their Warpsmith behind them.

When the blob and Siggy fire a volley of Bolt shots at the door, Rendign three times due to Void and opening them.
When Siggy charges in, takes in an Overwatch of Reaction Fire (full BS) on his chest.
When he gets into the Warpsmiths face, slays his Sergeant the Warpsmith has cowardly pushed into Challenge.

When Siggy proceeds to mash Warpsmith face next and instagibs him.

All the love. All the hate. No pity, no remorse, no fear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When you out assault a Khorne demonkin army and your EC challenges the str D bloodthirster alone and wins, in one hit.

When you shoot an Eldar Avatar off the table with a knight and then tell your opponent to put him back with one wound because you want to charge it with said knight.

When you do this :biggrin.:

I, Reclusiarch Krieg, a Son of Dorn and follower of Sigismund, faithful servant of Him on the Golden Throne, solemnly vow to accept this challenge and assemble, magnetize, and base a single 5-man unit of Cataphractii Terminator infantry visible below and then paint it unto the following livery.

http://i.imgur.com/ROrDLfu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/paHge7A.jpg

As a month's deadline is sufficient for lesser Chapters, this Black Templar will achieve victory within a week of this vow, by the end of the standard Terran day of 10.016.M03.

So help me Dorn, follow my +ZEAL+ or move out of the way.

We just had the Chaos at the Gates 2 event which lasted several months and was also single miniature. So let's not decry the campaigns of our fellow Sons of Dorn and instead support them like brothers!  

And when you get challenged on it by a Moderati :wink:

http://i.imgur.com/LHU2WAP.png

http://i.imgur.com/8aeKaXj.jpg

Do you want a bionic hand? 'Cause that's how you get a bionic hand.

You know your a BT when you follow weapon safety rules even with cc weapons...

We just had the Chaos at the Gates 2 event which lasted several months and was also single miniature. So let's not decry the campaigns of our fellow Sons of Dorn and instead support them like brothers!

Oh, they can ge there at their own speed. The zealous one just get there faster. It's probably the font color that the greenskins try to ape off us and make all the Speed Kult fuss about ;)

Shandwen:

I feel safe in my assumption that Sigismund knew how to handle his Black Sword :P

You know you're a black templar when... 

When only the Warmaster of chaos can take your First high marshal down in single combat.

Are you suggesting that a mere warmaster of chaos has the martial ability to defeat the great High Marshal of the noble Black Templar, sons of Dorn and Lord of Sigismund's own? You seem to lack zeal brother. Please report to thevReclusiarch for instruction.

When you reply to people asking you, "How do you plan to fight that army?!", typically some ungodly powerful army, with a pithy, "With zeal, what else?"