Welsh hobbyists

wise_crak

hey guys,

i was just wondering how many welsh 40k players there are?

the cardiff GW is normally pretty full when i go in there but are there many on here?

Wisey :P

Edited by Dosjetka
Edited title.

There are about 8 of us that attend my local club, due to life some more than others. At one point a few years ago we had 33 people attending but due to University, lack of interest etc our numbers have declined. We meet every 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month and if there is one the 5th Saturday too.

Im from cwmbran but i go to firestorm games in cardiff most thursday for my games, its a good atsmosphere there & play loads of other games too!

Cool, might catch u there then sometime man!

No problems mate just give me a pm or something if you fancy a game!

Where about is firestorm games? Sounds like a good place :P

WiseyB)

It's about 5 mins walk from Cardiff Central Station.

Go out the back exit, cross over onto the same side as the AA building, walk down Penarth Road towards Grangetown and it's down one of the side roads

Im from cwmbran but i go to firestorm games in cardiff most thursday for my games, its a good atsmosphere there & play loads of other games too!

Cool, might catch u there then sometime man!

No problems mate just give me a pm or something if you fancy a game!

Cool man, It'll be in a couple of months probably because I'm currently getting these Ravens up to scratch, I'll add you as a friend on here though so I don't forget.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I would like to bring your attention to a post in this forum about a welsh apoc club! It's another topic in the Europe section B)

Wisey :)

Edit

Actually I can probably bring more than 1 :tu:

Edited by wise_crak

• 4 months later...

I'm from the small town of Chepstow (yes it is Welsh, although it has changed a couple of times) we have a club that usually see 12-18 people every week,

and I was thinking what happened to the Welsh Apoc club, maybe we can start it up again ;)

Yay more welsh people!

Always nice to see!

About the welsh apoc club I think this summer would be a great time for the welsh to get together for a massive game!

Sound good guys?

I'm away for the week now so when i come back I will see what's happening with it :)

Wisey ;)

Hi guys I am in North Wales Prestatyn, Denbigshire my group run a games night once a mouth in Rhyl and it happens to be tomorrow (saturday 25th) PM me if you want some information ;) shameless plug I know but I think it might be relevant to a few people here