Marines Malevolent +Vis Sanctimonia+

zxyogi

You people and your Malevolents... I swear when I eventually crack and start a Star Phantom army I'm going to blame this forum. msn-wink.gif

Blame away, brother, but we need to even up the balance somehow... :ph34r:

• 8 months later...

Update with my LR Achilles......worked on the weathering a bit.

gallery_30735_2034_122536.jpg

gallery_30735_2034_186693.jpg

gallery_30735_2034_368423.jpg

gallery_30735_2034_136493.jpg

gallery_30735_2034_504672.jpg

Just need to work on the engine/exhaust and weapon barrels,then last bit of weathering and jobs a goodun!!

Oh and a few more decals to finish!

msn-wink.gif

Looking great, brother. Have you fielded it in a game yet?

Hello Olis...Sorry to say,I don't play,My Son used to but He lost interest in 40K and stuff. He used to play Tau and sometimes fielded my Malevolents.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a great looking paintjob on that tank. And I like the metal-turret on top. I've always thought that was a far more effective way than having some kind of free-floating crew served weapon on there. The limitations on the fire arc still bother me, but that's the fault of GW's model, not you, lol.

Omigorsh! All of it. Yes, it's all grand, the livery, the stripes, such honor and grace! I love the authentic battle damage, I love those flyer conversions. Convert Your Stuff Please! *CYSP* It must always live on. 

We promise, the rules can handle it. I've always taken a 'let's be frank and honest about the benefits' sorta player. The Experior Host (who I must say would be proper stoked to take to the field anywhere near these guys) have tons of mild to insane stuff. The Kingraven is the biggest. 

It's a double-long Stormraven. Dur. lol, seriously. (should I link up a pic or is that jerk behavoir?) Doesn't carry more peeps or have more guns, it's just that I wanted a big one. Sure it may block LOS but the skies are filled with anti-air. It's still goin' down. Outside of big factories and churchworks in WD I've never seen a piece of terrain that could hope to block 50% of it in profile. I think the same is double-true on the ground. Mere mm of height at a distance can really turn a land raider's low profile into a jerk when any enemies are just a little elevated. Orks kno these wots. Also, if the front 14 is made larger, so's the rear 11. From a soda machine to a soda billboard. 

In fact, I put a Squat portavoid shield on the roof. That way, if playing with this idiotic winebago turns out to be as horrible as I think it'll be I can (with the sport of my good peers) fiddle with an additional void shield style bit of staying power. That way the tragicomic punchline can be comically delayed to turn 2. Classic. CYSP! I'm so stoked about these Marines Malevolent and also your skill. 

I will now be notified of your actions. I hope you find time to play once again some day and that you bring many unique weapons to bear. Pardon the rant. o7

• 2 weeks later...

They are look good the chain weapons are they chopped up chainblades?

Yeah....crudely done tho!

Done them last year and didn't really like them but......hey we are the Marines Malevolent and we need the stuff to kill with!!

pirate.gif

Archived