Marines Malevolent +Vis Sanctimonia+

zxyogi

Thanks Brother!

I am trying to get a weathered...fine cracks/grazed [fine fractures on the armour] look on the paint/armour.

Doing it by drybrushing over the first coat of drybrush before it has dried properly,then allowing that to dry and carrying on drybrushing up to the final highlight .

smile.png

• 3 weeks later...

really loving the work you do, makes yellow marines look good (no offense to any fist players :P). 

as far as the new technical paints go, i was wondering if anyone has had the chance of using them yet? i have them all, just now getting agrellan earth, and the warhammer blog on the main website makes them look really appealing and easy to use, which is good for a noob like me :D.

keep up the great work, loving all the minor conversions you throw into your armies, and the painting/ weathering on the tanks, just, wow.

If it wasn't for the black torso's and the different badge (Not that a badly drawn smiley face and the word 'ANGRY' is an actual badge. One of my friends thought that it was an Orc badge eek.gif) I'd say they were angry marines, but that doesn't take away from the fact that you did great work there.biggrin.png

Kinda wish that 40k models were more easy to come by in my country, but ya'know. 3rd World. It's like trying to find chicken teeth, I can only find Tyranids (Second hand!!).pinch.gif And our postal system leaves something to be desired, so I'd prefer to not order over the net.dry.png

Anyway. Keep doing the painting thing. You have a talent there!

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely digging the Razorback turrets on all the Land Raiders (both armies).

Mostly because I already have a Razorback turret ring ready to go on one of my own Land raiders and was wondering whether it would actually look good (the answer is yes)!

• 2 years later...

++ Transmission begin ++

+++ Incoming message from Brother Captain Zaytsev of the Marines Malevolent

+++ Telepathic duct : Uzbeg VII

+++ Subject : Permission to enter sub sector 1127 Athos

+++ Clearance: level 4

+++ 0377697. M41

Marines Malevolent carrying news of Chaos invasion to Athos system, requesting permission to join our Brothers the Sons of Heracles in destroying the heretics....

For the Emperor!

Glory and Hate!

++ Transmission end

Archived