Sons of Pyron Army Commission

Davey80y

Lovely!

I have never seen anyone use the renegade enforcer (whats it called) skull helmet on a chaplain! Now I know it looks sweet! thank you for showing :)

• 4 weeks later...

back with another update... this time the first of three speeders

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/davey8oy/P7140005.jpg

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/davey8oy/P7140002.jpg

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/davey8oy/P7140001-1.jpg

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp327/davey8oy/P7140003.jpg

Excellent work. With the arrival of the speeders it means we're getting close to the end of the project. 1 more tac squad and the dread after the speeders is all that's left.

Very nice job as usual! Althought the combo of Typhoon Launcher and Heavy Flamer seems a little odd? I guess maybe that's more of a Chapter fluff thing than a tactical choice though, so cool!

Very nice job as usual! Althought the combo of Typhoon Launcher and Heavy Flamer seems a little odd? I guess maybe that's more of a Chapter fluff thing than a tactical choice though, so cool!

Really?

Typhoon Launchers can fire 48", with either Heavy 2, or Heavy 2, Blast missiles; and,

Heavy Flamer fires on a template with Assault 1; so,

I see them as both having a good medium/long range and a superb close range loadout. Am I wrong?

Besides they just look so cool together.

I guess they'd work, just never considered it before. I suppose it's like the more common MM/HF Speeder, it'd be used up close but you'd trade being slightly less effective at anti-tank (MM>ML) but better when it came to anti-infantry as you could fire multiple template weapons (HF + frags). Come to think of it, even the anti-tank wouldn't be hugely worse as you wouldn't have to get in the 12" danger zone.

Maybe it's worth raising this LS loadout in the Tactica forum?

Thee look great, only niggle is the flying bases, I just think that the base part should be detailed, even if it's attaching the stem into a 50mm base in the same make as the rest? other than that can't really comment.

Thee look great, only niggle is the flying bases, I just think that the base part should be detailed, even if it's attaching the stem into a 50mm base in the same make as the rest? other than that can't really comment.

There are no bases in the proper size in the same design ... believe me I'd have loved for them to match too. In the end, I decided that flying bases would work.

There are no bases in the proper size in the same design ... believe me I'd have loved for them to match too. In the end, I decided that flying bases would work.

Damn, that's a shame....

• 1 month later...
Been trawling a few of these topics for the last few days, absolutely loving the work, keep it up! Got a quick question... where did you get the skull shoulder pad for the Chaplain? Been scouting around for one for my Ultramarine's Chaplain (when I finally get around to making him...)

Dread and Speeders are done and should be posted soon. :P

Been trawling a few of these topics for the last few days, absolutely loving the work, keep it up! Got a quick question... where did you get the skull shoulder pad for the Chaplain? Been scouting around for one for my Ultramarine's Chaplain (when I finally get around to making him...)

Maxmini Link

Archived