TYBEROS THE RED WAKE

Purdy81

I know the rules for this guy are in IA10 but does anyone have them to hand? Ive tried the search but it's playing up.

FYI we are not allowed to post up rules (other than fan made) on the forum.

But this is the official rules section? so I can ask a specific thing, such as how many attacks he would have on the charge but I cant ask for his complete rules?

So the only way I can find out the rules for one miniture that costs £14 is to buy the book that costs £50+ ? that seems rather daft to me, is that GW saying you cant put any rules on the web?

I really like the mini, but want to see his rules before I buy him, any ideas? Ive only just got back into 40k so I dont know many people yet and the ones that I do know dont have IA10

I found this... http://www.gamesummit.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7071

Maybe it can help...

Cheera Brother Tiberus, that helps loads, liking the rule about another lightning claw terminators as troop choice

That it does... Pity it's only one squad, but one might be all you need...

And you're welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

No, they cannot.

And for the record, you cannot ask for a specific thing, like his base attacks. You can ask for a question, like how his special lightning claws work because your not getting it, and well do our best to explain the procedure.

We are not in the habit of being milked for free rules. There are plenty of other places for that.

Good day.

Archived