Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stoneburners - Chapter Champion (Dueling Master) WiP Model

DIY Chapter Dark Angels Successor Stoneburners Chapter

• Please log in to reply
484 replies to this topic

Greenz

Greenz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 823 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Absolution
Awesome! You know it's a good time for the DA forum when the Stoneburners make a return

Glad to see some progress, your models have been a huge inspiration. What's that piece on his pack? Can't say I recognize it
  • Bryan Blaire and Epher like this

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

++ EXPLORATOR BIOLOGIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,924 posts
  • Faction: Imperium, Chaos, Xenos
It's part of the back of the Huntmaster's icons for the RW Black Knights. I stole that to make him an Iron Halo-esque backpack topper. I'm thinking that I can run him as a Company Champion in a command squad to accompany the Stoneburners' Supreme Grand Master, or as a Company Master in his own right with an Iron Halo or the second sword counting as a Storm Shield (because he's just bad ass enough to block lascannon shots with a power sword ;) ).

:lol: Thanks for the compliment Greenz, I appreciate it, but the Frater of the Unforgiven have done much more fantastic work and provide a ton of inspiration around here! I'm glad to count myself among you.

Edited by Bryan Blaire, 06 November 2016 - 10:14 PM.

My DA Successor Chapter DIY - Stoneburners: Index Astartes Stoneburners; Images: Stoneburners WiP - DA Forum
Completed Squads: Stoneburners - Hall of Honor Forum
Drakeslayers, Bellicose Monster Hunters of the Fang: Drakeslayers - Space Wolves Forum
Other Material Here (Angels on both sides of the Long War): PCA WiP Forum
gallery_59244_7045_11084.jpggallery_59244_7045_3768.jpggallery_59244_7045_10256.jpg

Grand Master Belial

Grand Master Belial

++ APPARITORIS DESTRICTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,880 posts
  • Faction: The Unforgiven!
Glad to see this group getting some reinforcements. This is group I have liked since its inception even with the 'sneaker' look. Hope to see more minis in paint soon.
  • Bryan Blaire and Wolf Guard Einar like this

gallery_4664_5295_36672.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pnggallery_48988_15465_18674.pnggallery_48988_15465_13594.pnggallery_48988_15465_8206.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.png

What is the terror of death? That we die, our work incomplete. But what is the joy of life? To die, knowing our task is done.

Differences of the Successors Update Project - AoA - AoR - AoV - Cons - DoC - GotC - AoVig

Brotherhood of the Angels 2012 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016 Legends of the Angels 2015 DA - LA 2016 DA - LA

Spaced Hulk

Spaced Hulk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,431 posts
  • Faction: Sword Bearers, Dark Angels

Still my favourite DIY Unforgiven Successor Chapter smile.png Nice work as always mate, and very nice to see a Stoneburners update as well smile.png  

• Bryan Blaire likes this

Dreadwing: A 30K/Pre-Heresy Dark Angels Blog http://www.bolterand...g/#entry4929415

Sword Bearers: http://www.bolterand...-sword-bearers/

+ The Vengeance of Angels + A First Legion 30K Blog: http://www.bolterand...s/#entry4512277

FinylCut

FinylCut

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 312 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Bryan Blaire:

I've been a fan of your work for a long time, sir. Glad to see everything is getting reinforcements! The Deathwalkers company master is a perfect mix of all the standard colors, executed perfectly. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks for sharing.

FC

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,924 posts

Glad to see this group getting some reinforcements. This is group I have liked since its inception even with the 'sneaker' look. Hope to see more minis in paint soon.

Thanks, GMB, glad you have enjoyed them, and :lol: about the sneakers. Hopefully will be getting to paint soon.

Still my favourite DIY Unforgiven Successor Chapter :) Nice work as always mate, and very nice to see a Stoneburners update as well :)

Thanks Spaced Hulk, that means a lot, it really does!

Bryan Blaire:

I've been a fan of your work for a long time, sir. Glad to see everything is getting reinforcements! The Deathwalkers company master is a perfect mix of all the standard colors, executed perfectly. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks for sharing.

FC

Thanks FinylCut! Yeah, hopefully the Deathwalkers CM actually gets his sword, pauldrons and base done soon, he's been staring at me hatefully from the 'not complete' level of my painting cabinet for almost two years now...
My DA Successor Chapter DIY - Stoneburners: Index Astartes Stoneburners; Images: Stoneburners WiP - DA Forum
Drakeslayers, Bellicose Monster Hunters of the Fang: Drakeslayers - Space Wolves Forum
gallery_59244_7045_11084.jpggallery_59244_7045_3768.jpggallery_59244_7045_10256.jpg

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,924 posts
Jeez, haven't posted a Stoneburner since 2016. I'd like to make sure this thread is kept and I hope to get some models (maybe the oft-asked-for Deathwalkers Master) done soon. I only have a full battle line drafted for them for the Hybrean V conflict anyway.
  • Captain Semper, elmo, Greenz and 1 other like this

JJD

JJD

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,103 posts
Are we talking ETL soon or are we talking sisters of battle release soon.

I know I must be up there with the slowest painter so I have no room to talk but as I have said elsewhere this is one of my favorite armies and I look forwards to you painting more.

(I’ve just noticed this is my 666th post not sure if that is a good omen for you or not)

Edited by JJD, 30 April 2018 - 08:12 AM.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,586 posts
Good to see this project back in action! :evil:

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,924 posts
Well, I’ll probably be doing some amount of Xenos (pointy earred variety) for ETL, and seeing as we can’t vow for more than one forum and Allies aren’t allowed, everything else that might occur will have to be out of competition stuff.

But I want to get that Deathwatch Master finished off. He stares at me funny from the display case, and all I can say is “Your arm’s off!”
  • elmo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DIY Chapter, Dark Angels Successor, Stoneburners Chapter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users