The Tyrant Rises - Update 5/18/15 - Tac Marines Done

Someone mentioned in another thread that Forge World will be updating the IA 9&10 characters but not sure when.

Until then it would probably be best to use the Ultra traits, or which ever one you want really since we are a unknown founding.

Either way, keep up the awesome work! thumbsup.gif

I hope the Astral Claws get their own traits. The Tyrant's Legion list is kind of redundant now due to allies. I would like to see the inclusion of the Apothecary units that harvest the enemies geneseed though. I really like the idea of the unit and want to make one but not if it won't be useable in games. 

Theres an update in the works for the badab chapters to bring them in line with the new codex and 6th edition, id be interested to see how the tyrants legion would work with a allied space marine list (astral claws) could open up some added nastiness in terms of force organizational shenanigans

Here is FW's response to my email:

Hi,       

Thank you for your email.  We are currently working on an update first for the Chapter Tactics and then for the Space Marine Characters to bring them in line with the new codex.  These will appear as PDF downloads on our website, however, it is likely to be up to a couple of months before these are completed and available to download.

If there is anything further we can do to assist you, or if you have any queries about the information we have requested or provided, please telephone us.

Regards,
Forge World

So it'll be a few months, probably February or later is my guess.

AngelsAbsolute, on 23 Sept 2013 - 13:34, said:

Lorenzen you sound awfully pally with those FW guys. "Oh hey I'll just ask him next time I see him" msn-wink.gif

Loving the Claws brother, think I'm gonna have to start a chapter to combat you though msn-wink.gif

I'm friends with some and known to others.. It's what happens when you pester them on a regular basis msn-wink.gif

also loyalist badab chapters ftw down with the seccessionist scum! (even if they are pretty)

Nurgling I asked Forge World about the Tyrant's Legion list and this was their reply.

Hi,

Thank you for your email.  We are currently working on an update first for the Chapter Tactics and then for the Space Marine Characters to bring them in line with the new codex.  These will appear as PDF downloads on our website, however, it is likely to be up to a couple of months before these are completed and available to download. There are no current plans to update the Tyrants Legion list in the near future.

So nuts...

I really enjoy making these so expect to see a few more in the future.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i317/tylerrox6688/alone_zpsa557b09b.jpg

Created by Tyleraus Mengale, the same propaganda artist that made the famous "Warders" poster in 904.M41, this later poster was created closer to 911.M41. It was meant to echo the famous speech delivered across the sector by the Tyrant himself as well as hearken back to the earlier work to create familiarity with the masses. The hope was to instill loyalty and pride as well as reassure the public that the war was still within the Tyrant's grasp. Shortly after the production of this poster the Astral Claws gave up all pretense of caring for the civilians under their protection. Despite this it still saw circulation within the remnants of the Tyrant's Legion up until the end of the war. No clean or complete copies of the work were recovered after the fall of Badab with the one shown above being of the best quality found.  

Archived