Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

*hears postal and looks around*

*whispers *Yes!

*yells* hold of for a few for minutes nrth

*gets 2 lightning claws*

*sees out of the corner of his eye that the greenhorn is going for a pair of non functional lightning claws that have been rendered in operable for training usage * yells by the way those do not work

I was just going to use my fists. But as theres more of you...

[Draws a pair cleaver-like axes from his back]

Dont worry, Ill be gentle.

[stands calmly in between the circling forte and postal before beckoning them to attack. Both charge forward, Firenze leaping over their heads, his bulk cratering the floor a little upon landing His axes lash out, smashing the weapons out of the hands of the pair. He then jumps forward, clotheslining both of them]

Now, fight each other, I need to fix that servitor.

feeling like he'd just been run down by a rhino and spotting Nrth in a bad position. With the sight of Arez trying to find the on switch on the deactivated claws. Got to his feet like nothing had happened. Running towards the bear and rolling to pick up Postals spear on the way and using Nrth like a springboard to jump on the bears back. Landing spear tip down and driving it deep into the bears frame.

Holding on to the spear shaft as the bear thrashed about in pain and anger to try and stay on. The bear finally threw Forté off leaving him rolling across the floor.

"What's it take to kill that thing? GREENHORN....STOP MESSING AROUND WITH THOSE BROKEN CLAWS!

Fine *sighs*

*spots real lightning claws and puts em on and charges,gets mid way then stops*

Wait what am I doing?I have a thunderwolf from being thrown out of a window..Now what was that wolfs name?

Oh do you two need help with the bear still? :D

grinning wide with excitement

Now THAT'S a HUGE bear! Grey Mage, as always you are a wise teacher. Maybe fighting a beast more ferocious than themselves will teach these young brother-wolves to fight with clearer heads or be overpowered.

My thanks.

Accepts the jerky and puts on a regal countenance, staring at it for a moment. Takes a bite and chews for a while. Beckons one of his honor guard over, who still bares a bruise on his head from brawling in the mead hall.

Bring us some more ale and, please, don't get killed on the way over. a slight smirk destroys Zynk's countenance

Yes my lord, with haste. the Night Angel puts fist to breast and bows

*as he gets up from Firenze's attack he notices that the iron priest has walked off to fix some stuff and that forte has rushed to help nrth handle the bear. moves over to the weapons wrack picks up a new shield and spear and charges at the bear with the spear and sinks the spear into the side of the bear to only have the bear twist around and breaks the spear*

oh crap i think i pissed it off even more beacuse that was still only a flesh wound

*dodges the bears claw swipes and grabs an axe that was on the ground*

So would you guys want help or not ?

"FOR $#@€ SAKE GREENHORN....STOP BEING A GUTTLESS GUARDSMAN AND GET OVER HERE!!!!

with the bear turning towards the shouting, Forté let's out a quiet battle cry

"Oh balls..."

standing ready to dodge at any notice and try and get another weapon

with the best still bearing down on him (no pun intended), his sword stuck in the beats shoulder Nrth had a plan, he just needed a little help.

Forte, Arez if either of you can distract him longer enough to get him to raise his head up and maybe a bit of his weight, I can ram my blade right through his throat!

slight yellow tint in his eye and a growl at the back of his throat. His body language subtly changed. Lower, more feral. Hands spread like claws. Teeth slightly bared.

Taking a short run up and using Postals broken spear protruding from the bear like a spring board. Forté manages to get on to the bears neck. Grabbing a good hold with his left hand and slamming his right hand repeatedly into the bears skull. At some point the skin must have been pierced as Fortés hand and arm were covered in blood.

The bear roared in pain and reared up, trying to get to Forté who was still smashing into the beasts skull before viciously biting into its ear!

"what's this heresy! you're not supposed to harm the beast pups! by russ what has he ever done wrong!" charging the bear unarmoured he throws his full weight on the bear, topling it immediatly and exposing the bear's hurt shoulder. quickly drawing out the blade the bear growls loudly while backing up into his nest again. "dammit pups! now it'll take weeks before we can wrestle with him again!" while smacking the pups heads together.

*holding his head*

"Why is it always the head with you?"

"a good hunter knows where to hit his prey. you see it's not always the best thing to go for the immediate kill like this!" punching forte square in the face.forte immediatly blocked the attack."sometimes all it takes is a little push"immediatly striking forte between the eyes with his index finger. forte's immediatly noticed what he ment, as suddently he saw 3 hendriks instead of one

"what's this heresy! you're not supposed to harm the beast pups! by russ what has he ever done wrong!" charging the bear unarmoured he throws his full weight on the bear, topling it immediatly and exposing the bear's hurt shoulder. quickly drawing out the blade the bear growls loudly while backing up into his nest again. "dammit pups! now it'll take weeks before we can wrestle with him again!" while smacking the pups heads together.

awww what about my pelt :P

Climbing up from his place on the ground, Nrth scowls at his "elder" and levels his blade at him in anger, then quickly retracting it and replacing it on the wall, eyeing hendrick the whole time, waiting for his strike.

No one said any rules, and you sure held you're tongue long enough, if you didn't want it hurt, you should have said from the start. We had no idea you'd tamed the bear.

*looks at hendrik and looks at the axe in his hand* well dam it man Grey Mage could have said some thing when he opened the dam cage.

*now slightly irritated at hendrik he lefts the axe and smashes the shield into hendrik pushing him only slightly away*

Bah, it's alright postal the old wolf was too busy enjoying his snack, time for some ale!

*looks at nrth * i think your right i have worked up quite a thirst

*puts the axe and shield back on the weapons rack*

*wipes his hand and arm across Arezs face*

"Thought Id share. Closest you'll get to it"

*pokes forte with a lightning claw*

Be nice iI don't like my battle-brothers blood.Only the blood of my enemies

*looks up from his mammoth rib*

Wait, you STABBED him? Seriously, why would you stab fuzzy, it only pisses him off you know.

Big strong lads like you should be able to wrestle him. No worries, well have him patched up soon. Ale?

"That's bear blood not mine. Mine would have clotted by now. Or have you already forgotten how your own body works.

And careful with those claws. I'm not wearing my armour...."

"Did someone just say ale?"

Archived