Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

*facepalms* I am out of this adventure. I think I have something to learn from the greys on this. I think I am going to stick around here.

*walks over to hendrik* I tried a creative approach, but they want to go bother the titan legions. I think I will stay here and have an ale. Care to join me?

It's why I love inglorious drunkards so much. It has a climatic resolution. This....

Thank you, that's the idea of it! sparring or brawls like this can give a conclusion, but then Arez is just clueless sometimes, milking it dry LOL :P The only thing keeping me interested is the bet MavGirl and I have on how many pages this will go before the mods close it down. I'm saying 50 or under, MavGirl has more faith, saying 70 or under :cuss

Put me down for 95 and under

After shouting to Arez and getting no response, Forte takes it as a sign that the glue he used to attach the latest set of horns may have been a bit strong and completely messed with Arez's miniscule lack of common sense. The days of teasing him maybe passed as he goes of on his lunatic quest to secure a Titan. Something that only a lunatic would even think of attempting.

"Hendrik. Maverik. Nrth. Brother Crazywolf.... Mind if I join you for an ale or two?

I would bet on the chance of Greenhorn getting near a Titan but there's more chance of me out drinking Hendrik and Maverik in a combined contest."

It's why I love inglorious drunkards so much. It has a climatic resolution. This....

Thank you, that's the idea of it! sparring or brawls like this can give a conclusion, but then Arez is just clueless sometimes, milking it dry LOL ;) The only thing keeping me interested is the bet MavGirl and I have on how many pages this will go before the mods close it down. I'm saying 50 or under, MavGirl has more faith, saying 70 or under :tu:

Put me down for 95 and under

minus 60, maybe even 50 i think, depending on how much we reply here. the fun was over quite some pages ago imo.

and with these last words the greybeard picked up a keg, rolled it over to his table and started cleaning his bolter once more with his eyes closed, completely closed off from the noise in the hall, only focussing on his current task

After shouting to Arez and getting no response, Forte takes it as a sign that the glue he used to attach the latest set of horns may have been a bit strong and completely messed with Arez's miniscule lack of common sense. The days of teasing him maybe passed as he goes of on his lunatic quest to secure a Titan. Something that only a lunatic would even think of attempting.

"Hendrik. Maverik. Nrth. Brother Crazywolf.... Mind if I join you for an ale or two?

I would bet on the chance of Greenhorn getting near a Titan but there's more chance of me out drinking Hendrik and Maverik in a combined contest."

o hey forte you yelled?thought that was an insect.

I'm not going for the titan right away.going to go and get these removed by wolf priests.but im still going to go get a titan after.it'll be fun getting it and giving it to the iron priest to make it look more like a wolf.

I'm not going for the titan right away.going to go and get these removed by wolf priests.but im still going to go get a titan after.it'll be fun getting it and giving it to the iron priest to make it look more like a wolf.

LOL yup definitely clueless, and milking it dry here... :D

LOL yup definitely clueless, and milking it dry here... :P

not clueless.just messing around.the Fang is so fun.thats why im tryiing to keep this alive especially since we cant be off topic in this thread :D

not clueless.just messing around.the Fang is so fun.thats why im tryiing to keep this alive especially since we cant be off topic in this thread :P

Aye, until your the only one left having "fun" ...you lost us, me at least, about twenty or so pages back. There comes a point when a Blood Claw needs to know the difference between having a conclusion, and kicking a dead horse. Don't worry, the Fang has plenty in store in the future for you whelps to do, and learn from!

not clueless.just messing around.the Fang is so fun.thats why im tryiing to keep this alive especially since we cant be off topic in this thread :D

Aye, until your the only one left having "fun" ...you lost us, me at least, about twenty or so pages back. There comes a point when a Blood Claw needs to know the difference between having a conclusion, and kicking a dead horse. Don't worry, the Fang has plenty in store in the future for you whelps to do, and learn from!

Ya but i need to get in my shenanigns now cause im going on a trip for like 3 weeks and i wont have access to the net.are there even any horses in 40k? :D :P

yup, kicking a dead horse *facepalm* :D you really are sixteen..... just like my youngest brother :P and yes greenhorn, there are horses in 40K (DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG DEATH RIDERS, ATTILAN ROUGH RIDERS) and you say your not a greenhorn anymore!? LMAO you still have much to learn, and this says allot coming from another newb in the game! :D have a safe trip, the Fang is gonna finally have some peace and quite! well, at least for a little while :P

yup, kicking a dead horse *facepalm* :D you really are sixteen..... just like my youngest brother :P and yes greenhorn, their are horses in 40K (DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG DEATH RIDERS, ATTILAN ROUGH RIDERS) and you say your not a greenhorn anymore!? LMAO you still have much to learn, and this says allot coming from another newb in the game! :P have a safe trip, the Fang is gonna finally have some peace and quite! well, at least for a little while :P
wonder what horse meat would taste like :P ;) .not going for a little bit.i could always try to use my black berry to access this forum then there would be no respite :D . bah all those guard are troops with flashlights.they cant hurt us :D

"Enough of this silliy talk Whelp!" Shouts the old grey bread in a deep growling tone as he bangs his armoured fist on the bench while baring his fangs in rage. :P

i was just asking where the monkey went.thats all.i'm not interested in sparring or shenanigans anymore

"Enough of this silliy talk Whelp!" Shouts the old grey bread in a deep growling tone as he bangs his armoured fist on the bench while baring his fangs in rage. :P

i was just asking where the monkey went.thats all.i'm not interested in sparring or shenanigans anymore

Cool, well lest just let this thread die out like it should of a coupe of pages back. I am fed up of seeing one for the best forums and resources for the Space Wolves watered down by rubbish like this thread. End of rant.

awww man, I've been knocked out for little over 20 pages, and when I finnaly come to, it's all over?

no fair :) *pouts*

can I at least get another drink? someone broke my mug :(

only if you can answer the reason i posted in this thread.what happened to the monkey?

they attempted to take over Terra during the dark age of Technology (as seen in that funky movie, planet of the apes) but the almighty Emperor put a stop to it. They have now come back dressed as Zerg, and call themselves the Tyranid.

they attempted to take over Terra during the dark age of Technology (as seen in that funky movie, planet of the apes) but the almighty Emperor put a stop to it. They have now come back dressed as Zerg, and call themselves the Tyranid.

k.my last reply.i'm likley going to make a new thread to let this one die.

and no.there was a monkey brought in by maverik_girl (i think it was her) and i have no idea what happened to it.

Archived