Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Company of the Firefist

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts

I now have a question for you: While assembling the Crushers to make TWC, I started filing down all the heretical symbols of the daemon gods. So should I make them disappear, or simply wreck them as an insult to the heretics while I smash them?

I think you just answered your own question wolf brother. If you can't make them disappear, then simply wreck them or better yet.. cover it with wolf bits :P you can always say those chaos symbols were taken as trophies. Like native american's did with enemy scalps.

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Chapter Master Ignis Domus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
Ok, another question:

I'm painting some rhinos, and want to 'number' them, using lines. So my first rhino has a \ across the top, the second one is an x, so what do I do with the last one? And then I have the two Razorbacks for my Long Fangs.
Signature not compliant with forum rules
Hidden Content

Blacksad

Blacksad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,061 posts
triangle.
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk
alcoholics go to meetings.

SW 6th edition
Loss: 2 Win: 3 Draw: 0 Exterminatus: 2

QUOTE (Res Ipsa Loquitur @ Aug 31 2012, 09:05 AM)
*snip*
40k is a lot like smoking; they're both addictive and expensive, they both make you hang out with people who often smell bad, they both make you into something of a pariah
*snip*

Grimtooth

Grimtooth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,305 posts
Opposite slash, x with a circle around it, equal sign....
Don't smell like sunsets and baby powder. Smell like jet fighters and punching. -Old Spice

Blacksad

Blacksad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,061 posts
for numbering using lines, a triangle seems best for 3. circle around the X, or an additional slash (horizontal or vertical) is getting a bit too close to a chaos symbol, an opposite slash is just a one upside down, and an equal sign is an alternative 2...
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk
alcoholics go to meetings.

SW 6th edition
Loss: 2 Win: 3 Draw: 0 Exterminatus: 2

QUOTE (Res Ipsa Loquitur @ Aug 31 2012, 09:05 AM)
*snip*
40k is a lot like smoking; they're both addictive and expensive, they both make you hang out with people who often smell bad, they both make you into something of a pariah
*snip*

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,742 posts
What about the chap that you have as an avatar? Who's he? (I know it was posted somewhere on the forum but I don't have the time to go looking :lol:)

Cheers,

Ludovic

gallery_45765_15430_13020.pnggallery_45765_15430_13241.pnggallery_45765_15430_20687.pnggallery_45765_15430_11578.pnggallery_45765_15430_1287.pnggallery_45765_15430_34763.pnggallery_45765_15430_18580.pnggallery_45765_15430_18989.png

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
It's the excellent model 1000Heathens painted up for me as part of the DIY swapping project.
Hidden Content

Wolf Lord Conan

Wolf Lord Conan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 139 posts
This is to do with the previous conversation between the chap, Mav and Talon. I think everyone in the argument makes a good case. Mav you are right to say criticism is good and all but wording it correctly is important. Talon what you are saying makes sense but you can say it in a way that sounds kinder. Also Chap really like the company and fluff you have going. A little tough for me t see the coloring cause my computer thinks that brightness is irrelevant. So great work chap from what I can see.

Wulfebane

Wulfebane

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,335 posts
This threadromancy is utterly useless.

My finished pieces & WiPs so far.
ETL_03_Custos_Fidei_Vow_02.jpg Img_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gif   18.jpg
gallery_17224_3229_261.gif gallery_17224_3068_410.gif gallery_17224_3068_874.png

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,766 posts
Don't worry Wulfebane. It reminded me that I need to put up all the stuff I've painted. Considering I now have two units left two paint at 2,000 points, I'd say this will take me quite a while.

This is to do with the previous conversation between the chap, Mav and Talon. I think everyone in the argument makes a good case. Mav you are right to say criticism is good and all but wording it correctly is important. Talon what you are saying makes sense but you can say it in a way that sounds kinder. Also Chap really like the company and fluff you have going. A little tough for me t see the coloring cause my computer thinks that brightness is irrelevant. So great work chap from what I can see.

Thank you, Conan. I'm going to guess you clicked on my signature. It's partly your computer, but it's also my camera. I live(d) in a lightless, tree-surrounded house with a window that doesn't face the sun at any point in time, so it wasn't exactly conducive to good photography, no matter how many lights I stuck there.

I'll see if I can't get those photos up after Inglorious Drunkards is finished for today.
Hidden Content

Wolf Lord Conan

Wolf Lord Conan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 139 posts
Cool cant wait to see them