Just played my 46th draigo wing game

nurglez

Looking forward to some good Bat-reps, Nurglez.

My Dreadknight should be here sometime next week. Looking forward to trying him out. If he works well I'll have to get two more ^_^

Paul

I look forward to reading it too. Be interesting to see how many of the players there handle your Draigo Wing, considering all the Razor/Baal Predator spam, Long Fang Missile spam and Ork Battle Wagon spam we are likely to see.

Reckon you should do well matey.

Don't forget to let us know just what kind of trend of armies we see, particularly what kind of Necron lists you face.

aye, haven't ever played against necrons so hope to (used to play them ages ago, do have a soft spot for them).

Knowing my luck i'll play against armies I know, part of the appeal of tournaments is playing new armies and new people ;)

Tos update. Had 2 practice games yesterday and won both. (one vs insane psychopath and one vs my friend).

First game was kill points vs an ork 3 battlewagon list. Won 5 - 2 :lol:

Second game was seize ground vs grey knights, 3 objectives. I won 2 objectives to 0 ^_^

Third game was capture and control, vs Deathwing, I got tabled (pretty much) in the 5th turn, this game was on table 1 and it hurt ^_^

Fourth game was seize ground 5 objectives vs Eldar, I drew, having only 3 pallies between 2 squads alive (I lost 7 on the first turn), was a great game though.

Fifth game was kill points vs dual lash chaos with 6 oblitorators, I drew (just equalizing on the 7th turn). The first kill point game I haven't won, and a real eye opener.

I didn't manage to get any practice games in, and this hurt, though I couldn't have done anything differently vs Deathwing (Belial and 25 terminators packing 21 thunder hammer stormshields and 5 lightning claws) + 3 bikes with 2 melta.

He charged through cover so I went first with Draigo and 10 paladins (+2 hammerhands and rerolling to would rolls of 1), 3's to hit and 2's to wound with rerolls and I killed 1 terminator, then lost 7 pallies and fled, never more then 6 away from an enemy.

I'll write some slightly more in depth battle reports, I took a few pictures but not enough (I just get so caught up, hardly took any on sunday).

Altogether a great few days, and I even picked up something from forgeworld for my chaos army...

• 2 months later...

Ok, since you seem to be an authority on Draigowing on these boards, I was wondering what your thoughts were on Draigowing and 6th edition. What has changed for you, in terms of your all-comers lists, and how has your game-play and loadout changed?

Reason I ask is that I have 10 GK termies and a nice, new and shiny metal Draigo that I really like, and I'd like to make them viable, if not somewhat competitive, to play with. I'm open to buying a few more paladins.

[edit]Disregard, I just saw your other thread :|

Archived