Would you like to fight in my crusade? Brother Taio

Eberious

Was reading the BT brotherhood thread and one of the guys gave me an idea for a new project. To get the creative jucies flowing once again, I would like to create a single model for some of the members of the BT forum to fight in my crusade(say about 15 models max). So looking for volunteers.

If you would like to take part, then post and list what your fighting style, perfered weaponry is(legal options of course). What unit do you see yourself in, your heraldry, tokens, seals..armour details(no forgeworld, well only 1 but you'll have to be a chaplin, not that is a bad thing of course)I got this part

http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/sevrin-loth-torso-c-p-6855.html

I got most stuff and still filling the ranks for every unit(even tanks and landspeeders). So anything from HQ to the Neophyte.

I would like the more active members to take part who regularly post, help and contribute . As I know some of your styles by your posting. Also the newer active members.

Let me know, I have idle hands at the moment.So GIVE ME SOMTHING TO DO!!!!!..lol

I'll be away until tomorrow night if anyone wants to take part.

Cheers all.

HQ:

firepower= TDA chaplin, T-hammer and Crozius..............Done.

marshal2crusaders= PA chaplin .............................................Done

Roma= PA JP chaplin............................................... Done

Marshal wilhelm= the most self obsessed marshal ever to grace the 40k universe. :tongue: lol LC and SS with a sparkly head. ....................................................................................Done.

Glaeken Templaris = CHaplin, plasma pistol, crozius...................Done

Marshal laeroth = marshalwith Combi-Melta p-sword..................Done

Th!rdeye= Emperors champion. black sword (ornate).................Done

snorkle = Emperors champion. a darker shade of black sword.

Command squad:

khornehunter57x. Sarge power sword, shield...........................Done

Elites:

lazy corpse= cyclone termire or th=ss termie.(probably TH+SS).Th+Ss Termie...Done

Tolek= druandel dread..............................................................Done

Mac atk = tech marine

SwordBrethern and Apoth's

acebaur= power sword ..............................Done

roesor= power Mace/shield........................Done

drac0= pair of LC.....................................Done

dannis= apothecary, power sword..............Done

templar 14= apoth, power fist, bionics............Done

smirnov= sword and sheild............................Done

Nyustukyi= sword.........................................Done

Trignama= rocking a power sword/storm shield ....

Brother Uriel Sanguis = loin cloth style tabard, ornate powersword,2 handed,knight helmet, xenos skull on right pauldron

Crusaders:

brother montressor= melta, bare head, goggles.......................Done

link2edition.= initiate, bp/cs...............................................Done

sp4rky= neophyate...................................................Done

TemplarCoyote= lass cannon.................................................Done

Brother Taio = chainsword b-pistol.........................................Done

reckoning34 = power sword/chain sword/deathwatch pad........Done

Fauxfox: crusader: = Eviscerator weilding hate machine .............Done

Brother Richard:= Bolter, as per picture of own crusader in his crusade:..Done

Grey knight purifier:= Chainsword/boltpistol. cape, beaky helmet...........................................Done

ScottishSmurf96:= Power sword, combat shield,sword broken off in ork. beaky helmet.............Done

1000heathens = Mk VI plate, long bladed sword chain or power, at rest with sword tip in ground hands on pommel...Done

Riffer77 = Initiate, chainsword, shield, tabard with cross on chest, knight helmet.......................

Olisredan:assualt cannon

Assualt crusaders:

galadren= power sword. deathwatch shoulder pad..........Done

Hotspur = power fist and plasma pistol..........................Done

Castellan Alaric= chainsword and stormshield........................Done

Bikers:

doggnewtrix= power sword

brother vader= honda logo, erm..lightsaber(what's that, sounds like some filthy eldar weapon)

Surely you mean power sword or chain sword..........................................................Done.

To be confirmed:

Brother Uriel Sanguis

Phal Brannon

Any changes before your model hits the thread, let me know.

Edited by Eberious

I suspect lots of people will want to be the "cool" things like Speeders, Tanks and Characters so I will put myself forward as Neophyte!

I think I'd make a good Neo as I am just constructing my Crusade and am yet to put paintbrush to model :). As a Neophyte I don't deserve personal heraldry yet. My previous army list styles are more towards shooty than assaulty so a Neophyte in a Lascannon squad sitting in a building somewhere would suit me fine!

Don't know if I'm active or new enough to participate, but sure want to! :thanks:

Not going to aim for marshal or other character, I'd rather be a sword brethren (or initiate to tone down if needed). As for fighting style, it will surely be melee, with little space for fine finesse and more for general strength. As to prefered weapons, it would be a sword for sure. Maybe a shield (there can be a sword'n'shield brethren). Or even two-handed sword, but we lack them. Personal heraldry would certainly in the form of a unicorn (long story, it just is :) ). If there's anything else needed - just tell )

Or lacking all that above, give the biggest gun possible and infinite ammo. Better two of these guns and two infinite ammos %)

I'd be quite interested to see an Eberious version of Jasper. Dirtied up, Crozius Paddelum swinging at anythign that comes in reach (including slacking Brothers), perhaps a splattered kitten on his base reminiscent of Boondock Saints.

If it were to be a model of myself though, it'd have to be a Tank Commander on a Vindicator, popping out of the turret, gripping the edges and head tossed back in uproarious laughter as his big guns blow another house sized hole in the enemy ranks. Hmm, perhaps a Chaplain indicator Commander...has such a thing been done?

Edited by Firepower

I'd be quite interested to see an Eberious version of Jasper. Dirtied up, Crozius Paddelum swinging at anythign that comes in reach (including slacking Brothers), perhaps a splattered kitten on his base reminiscent of Boondock Saints.

If it were to be a model of myself though, it'd have to be a Tank Commander on a Vindicator, popping out of the turret, gripping the edges and head tossed back in uproarious laughter as his big guns blow another house sized hole in the enemy ranks. Hmm, perhaps a Chaplain indicator Commander...has such a thing been done?

Really?, I had to pegged out on a bike of awesomeness.

@Smirnov, sure.

Oh, if you want to do a picture of your heraldry so you can have your own personla stamp on it.

Anyways, off now, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Edited by Eberious

Really?, I had to pegged out on a bike of awesomeness.

Yeah, the thought had occurred to me. I didn't want to wish the burden of building a bike on anyone though :thanks:

Still, if you're really that eager for something to do, a bike would indeed be awesome. I'll have to think about ornamentation though.

I'll take the bike thank you very much, if you can paint a little Honda logo on the tank that'll be very nice as I do actually have a black Honda.

I'd like a lightsaber too. :thanks:

Good luck with your B&C Crusade, it's a cool idea.

I'll offer up myself for adoration and worship ;) :P

I definitely prefer close combat and a power sword would be nice. Wearing a tabbard with a knight helm with several seals here and there. As far as rank, I guess I'd prefer to be a Sword Brethren, though I don't know if you intend on fielding any(Command squad or otherwise) so if you prefer a veteran Initiate would be ok too.

If you like, I actually have a model that I made for use in Deathwatch, but was so awesome looking that he'll be in my crusade as well. I can throw a pic up if you want as that's about what I'd envision myself as.

Battle Brother Gavin

Assault Marine (or Crusader if you won't be using them).

Preferred weapon: Power Sword

Distinctive marks: Deathwatch shoulder pad. Also feel free to model Terminator honors, though I know he won't have them in game.

I vote for Firepower to be the chaplain!

Anyways, I am no leader, so no marshal, castellan or chaplain. Sword Brethren, nah.

I like to be among the masses, within the charge, cutting and fighting my way along side my brothers. I like powersword, but apperently a lot of you do! ;)

Watching at my self, doing Nursing study to become a paramedic eventually, I'd like to become one of the crusade's apothecary's.

If I can add some, I like the BT apothecary's only with white helmet, we are a BT afterall! I'd like to wield a powersword alongside the normal apothecary stuff. Other than that, use your imagination! :D

The more I think on it, the more I just want you to bring some of my favorite ideas to life :) An Eberious-made Hollow Knight would be epic indeed.

When it comes to rank/status, I am not a tactician, so Marshal is out. I am not exactly a veteran either, so Sword Brother is out. I stand apart from the rank and file by virtue of a very loud, over eager and mischievously violent personality, so I believe a Chaplain is the proper fit.

Swords are cool, but every knight knows that. I want the enemies of our crusades to suffer. They deserve nothing less than something blunt being driven through their bodies with the utmost force. A mace, hammer, Power Fits, maul, Crozius, baseball bat, whatever you feel is most fitting.

I love the look of knights on bikes, but I feel my place is better suited for inspiring those that have to hustle. A terminator suit...yes...excellent.

A Chaplain Terminator with a Thunder Hammer (or counts as Thunder Hammer) and a Crozius Paddleum, wreathed in destructive potential and knightly bits, but balanced well against something silly, like standing upon a mountain of xeno psycher kitten corpses, recently disciplined (paddled) Neophytes, or something to that end. I give you free reign with artistic license, brother. ;)

Edited by Firepower

Welllll, I know I am the new guy so I would say, as I ride an all black ragged out 1965 XLCH, that I would love to mount twin linked bolters to the front. Give me a Power sword and I would love to smite the enemies of the Him on Terra with my roaring mount. My heraldry would be a dragon and lion in a halved shield (born year of the dragon, and I'm a leo).

Nothing makes me happier than melting tanks to slag, so I think an initiate with a melta weapon would be awesome. Preferably with a bare head, and maybe goggles :D

But if I had to put in for a character, I would love to be a chappy, with holy orb (and maybe the Killer Rabbit being barely restrained by a length of chain instead of a crozius. Haha)

Cool idea mate, I may have to do this for some of my friends!

Give me a pair of lighting claws, a BT tabbard, the shoulder pad with the BT cross and the bit of cloth and that cool helmet from the bt upgrade sprue, the one with the BT cross to one side of the mouth piece (or some dude without helmet but with a goatee) and I'm happy.

(don't really care if in PA or TDA)

Other options:

Techmarine with full harness (shield + LC + Holy orb + Termi Honours)

Apothecary

Initiate with Plasma cannon (and a cigar - optional, beard and hair - not optional) xD

I'd be up for this. However, if you do a max of 15ish, I think that there are probably others who are more worthy of this honor than I.

Preferred Model: Either an Assault Marine, Command Squad Sergeant, or Fighting Company Champion. (as those are the only three legal non-Independent Characters with the wargear I like)

Preferred Wargear: Power Sword and Storm Shield.

What unit I see myself in: Command Squad, fighting alongside my Marshal and/or Chaplain, protecting them from the enemy and fighting where the battle is most intense.

Fighting Style: On foot, with sword and shield. Brutal, cold, calm. Wading through the enemies of the Emperor, slaying all who dare defile His soil with their presence.

Heraldry: A gold Black Templar/Maltese cross with a gold Imperial Laurel around the outside (the laurels and the cross should not touch) on a black background.

Tokens/Seals: A couple Crusader Seals in appropriate locations. Also, a lantern (hanging from

Armor Details: Crux Terminatus on left pauldron, hearldry shield on front of right pauldron, Templar Cross on right pauldron. I would also prefer the Mk IV breastplate from the Black Templar conversion box.

Preferred Helm: One of the "Knightly" helms from the Black Templar conversion kit, with light blue eyes and slightly tipped down (when mounted on model, showing an air of disdain for the Emperor's enemies).

Sorry if I am a bit picky...but this is how I envision myself as a Templar.