Would you like to fight in my crusade? Brother Taio

Eberious

I have grown too experienced to be a neophyte but not enough to be a sword bretheren.

Brother Link or Brother Tiran as both are names of mine

Initiate, BP/CS

Heraldry: Black Crusader Cross, gold trim

Special bits: Eldar helmets on the base, or dead elf things, I hate elves...

Must always target an elf in CC if no elves are present, fights as normal.

I have grown too experienced to be a neophyte but not enough to be a sword bretheren.

Initiate, BP/CS

Last time I checked it was your Initiate Master who decides whether or not you are ready to become a full Marine, Neophyte ;)

I kid, I kid, though you are still quite new to this subforum, whatever your real world experience is ^_^

Edited by Acebaur

Where is Marshal Wilhelm on this thread? I would have thought he would have been all over this. Usually his vanity knows no bounds ;)

Where is Marshal Wilhelm on this thread? I would have thought he would have been all over this. Usually his vanity knows no bounds ;)

THATS AWESOME

WLK

Brother Wilhelm, lauded for narcissism in the Third War for Armaggeddon.

Your words are cruel and unfounded, and they hurt my feelings. Adamantium mantle only works on things that inflict instant death, not by a thousand cuts. ^_^

Anyway, I will be your Marshal.

I am adept at all forms of combat and wear all forms of armour. So you'll need at least three miniatures for me, in power armour [any Mark], artificer armour and terminator armour. It'll be easier for you to magnetise my arms, as I am so versatile. I must say though, that I usually only take the killiest weapons and so lightning claws over power weapons, chain fists or thunder hammers over power fists and storm shields over combat shields, etc.

I use a jump pack and ride a bike, though not usually at once. Well, there was this one time when I had to rescue Kier bear from being taken away on a Deldar Raider, but I digress.

I also ride a Thunderhoof steed or a Land Raider, but you'll hear more of that in the next Codex ;)

I am as at home fully blinged out with all my medals as I am unadorned in plain war-plate, or tabarded or robed. I remember fondly my three stints in the Deathwatch, which illuminated me in the ways of our fellow Astartes, leaving me more compassionate and merciful to their many failings. The Quis and the Clees are both favourably disposed towards me and are fairly adherent to my wishes. I have many tokens of appreciation from them, so you can model that from the GK plastics, and the SoB stuff when/if it comes out.

I usually wear a helm, as even having someone spit in your face is somewhat irksome. Whilst I have head-butted out a few Chaos Terminators, it does hurt when unhelmed.

However, I do go into battle without my helmet when accompanied by Blood Angels, as showing them they are not the most handsome Astartes in the Universe tickles my humour.

What can I say? Awesome is as awesome does.

THATS AWESOME

WLK

Brother Wilhelm, lauded for narcissism in the Third War for Armaggeddon.

Your words are cruel and unfounded, and they hurt my feelings. Adamantium mantle only works on things that inflict instant death, not by a thousand cuts. ;)

Anyway, I will be your Marshal.

I am adept at all forms of combat and wear all forms of armour. So you'll need at least three miniatures for me, in power armour [any Mark], artificer armour and terminator armour. It'll be easier for you to magnetise my arms, as I am so versatile. I must say though, that I usually only take the killiest weapons and so lightning claws over power weapons, chain fists or thunder hammers over power fists and storm shields over combat shields, etc.

I use a jump pack and ride a bike, though not usually at once. Well, there was this one time when I had to rescue Kier bear from being taken away on a Deldar Raider, but I digress.

I also ride a Thunderhoof steed or a Land Raider, but you'll hear more of that in the next Codex ;)

I am as at home fully blinged out with all my medals as I am unadorned in plain war-plate, or tabarded or robed. I remember fondly my three stints in the Deathwatch, which illuminated me in the ways of our fellow Astartes, leaving me more compassionate and merciful to their many failings. The Quis and the Clees are both favourably disposed towards me and are fairly adherent to my wishes. I have many tokens of appreciation from them, so you can model that from the GK plastics, and the SoB stuff when/if it comes out.

I usually wear a helm, as even having someone spit in your face is somewhat irksome. Whilst I have head-butted out a few Chaos Terminators, it does hurt when unhelmed.

However, I do go into battle without my helmet when accompanied by Blood Angels, as showing them they are not the most handsome Astartes in the Universe tickles my humour.

What can I say? Awesome is as awesome does.

Hummm....

Accessories... CHECK!

Car.... CHECK!

Different poses.... CHECK!

Extensive wardrobe..... CHECK!

Hell, throw in a house and a cheap paper/plastic box and your model will be like a barbie. ;) ;) ^_^

i thought we were never going to mention that AGAIN!

WLK

It's all right mate, I won't let them get you. *rubs WLK's back*

:devil:

i thought we were never going to mention that AGAIN!

WLK

Seriously? Just shoot the floor of the Raider enough times, and it will eventually be immobilised. ;)

Oh wait, they probably took your gun, as you Wolves don't chain them to your wrists. :devil: :P

I've always used an apothecary as my persona.

here I am as envisioned by Aerion the Faithful

gallery_6637_6130_18861.jpg

I prefer the bolt pistol to the bolter, and use either a chainsword, or an heirloom apothecarion powerfist, modified to also house a reductor. Being a veteran of several crusades, I have recieved bionic implants on more than one occasion. My heraldic device is a modified chapter cross, as depicted above.

Duty is its own reward

-T14

I would love to be something with a jetpack, storm shield and chainsword... Probably a chaplain but with a chainsword not a crozious.

I dont understand what you need help with, do you need ideas or what?

I would love to be something with a jetpack, storm shield and chainsword... Probably a chaplain but with a chainsword not a crozious.

That's silly, a Crozius is the Chaplain's badge of office and his primary weapon. Why would you want to trade a PW for a chainsword? Now if he had both, that could be a pretty cool model.

That's silly, a Crozius is the Chaplain's badge of office and his primary weapon. Why would you want to trade a PW for a chainsword? Now if he had both, that could be a pretty cool model.

Iv seen some nice art where a chaplain has a power sword, also iv read a book where the chaplain doesant feel orks worthy of staining his crozious.

Oh and its my model. :P

Initiate, BP/CS

Last time I checked it was your Initiate Master who decides whether or not you are ready to become a full Marine, Neophyte ;)

I kid, I kid, though you are still quite new to this subforum, whatever your real world experience is :P

Thus why I suggest an unadorned initiate, but if you see me as more of a neophyte I DEMAND to have "expendable" stamped onto my armor

Firsty, ...wow. thanks for the replies.

I have a general idea of what you guys want. Apart from the guys who have described a heraldry already, what do you other guys want?

In my excitment to get going to a festival I went to I forgot to mention I will be doing two 5 man Holy Knights units(in PA). Basicaly the sang guard but templars. So power fists, power weapons, axes, swords, maybe a mace or two and a IC to go with them. This might change a few of you, but I think a few of you will fit in there already.

I have a list to complie, I'll update my opening post with the list soon.

BTW, tried looking for a deffinate picture of a hollow knight. But my search-fu is weak. Someone help with that please, as it sounds very awesome for the IC.

Got to reply to some, but @Roma. No, got plenty of ieas. But wanted to create models based on memebrs of the BT forum, so its just not another name, but something with character, a personalised repsentation of you lot. As in the BT brotherhood thread, its also a way to say, you guys are cool and it would be cool to for something you like in my Crusade. Plus I'm terrible at coming up with names so it just takes the work out of it. lol -_-

@marshal wilhelm, ONE model. lol which one?

@khornehunter57x, not at all, given your post effort alone I cant say no.

@templar14, do you want me to create the detail on the chest plate of the pic of the apoth. I'll give it a go.

Thats it for now, like said I'll post the "order to be made list" soon, you can change your minds or add/take away, but let me know before I get to you. :tu:

Edited by Eberious

Something along these lines owuld be nice, but obviously with a storm shield and chainaxe/spear

http://http//4.bp.blogspot.com/_zv6UdKQeJzM/TP13LveU6MI/AAAAAAAABIg/-VcUu8hoc8Q/s1600/Black_templar_chaplain_by_LordHannu.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zv6UdKQeJzM/TP13...y_LordHannu.jpg

the link is there cus I dont think the image works on my computer.

Edited by Roma

Clearly I am The Emperor's Champion for as I was sleeping last night I was visited by a vision of the Emperor on His Throne and to his right glorious Dorn resplendent in golden armour. The chaplain has given me the black sword which is exactly what it sounds like for this crusade ^^

Honestly, I think if anyone is going to be an EC, (and I cringe at saying this because of how big his ego will get ;) ) I think Wilhelm should be the Champion seeing as he is the BT subforum Champ from our IC duel last year.

BTW, tried looking for a deffinate picture of a hollow knight. But my search-fu is weak. Someone help with that please, as it sounds very awesome for the IC.

There is no picture for the Hollow Knight, as of yet. It was an idea I whipped up for one of our countless wish listing threads:

Jonas, the Hollow Knight:

An anomaly amongst the puritanical ranks of the Black Templars, Jonas is a mutant: a carrier of the dreaded Pariah gene. Hated and reviled, his induction into the Chapter was regarded by many as a mistake, despite the interest Helbrecht held in the cold youth and his unnerving abilities. Jonas was forced to undergo his life as a Neophyte without a true master, instead dragged into combat like a pet by a chained collar and forced towards the foul witches his lords sought to slay. Whether through self preservation or a desire to spite those who shunned his curse, Jonas would find weapons to wield all the same, often even slipping from his handlers to slay the enemies of Man himself, only to return to their custody (and punishment) voluntarily at battle's end. With each new act of insane heroism and pitiless wrath, the young knight would earn a measure of wary respect from his peers, until at last he became an Initiate in his own right, and soon after even a member of Helbrecht's personal household: much to the chagrin of his former keepers. What drives Jonas to continue the unrepentant slaughter of heretics and xenos is a mystery to his reluctant Brothers, for without a soul, there is no true possibility of redemption for the Hollow Knight.

So, visually, I only have a few ideas off the top of my head.

An old metal collar around his neck (from when he was dragged into combat like a pet) with the broken chain hanging over his breastplate. It could either be a memento of his early life amongst the Chapter, a taunt to those who still look down on him, or kept for some other unfathomable reason.

No helmet, and gaunt, pallid skin with a cold and pitiless expression: it just seems fitting.

A complete lack of purity seals, parchments, and scripture, as no one would be close enough or tolerate him enough to mark him out as anything special or even a true Brother. That, and they would likely not believe purity or holy scripture had any place on a being with no soul to make use of or be protected by holy writ.

A 2 handed sword, chipped, old, and beaten up named Witchflayer, his chosen weapon. No one in the Chapter would ever grant a mutant a true holy relic of the chapter, even a simple power sword, so he uses the most mundane of weapons and imparts his own special properties onto the blade.

A Sword Brethren cloak of sorts to represent his membership in Helbrecht's household, but perhaps with inverted colors or something else to mark him as the perpetual outcast.

Still, all of this doesn't sound like enough to make him 'stand out' as an IC. Im not entirely sure what the best way would be to make him do as such. Perhaps instead of just the collar and chain, he could have the same hanging from his wrists and ankles- not chained to weapons, but clearly from a time when he would be restrained and use at the Chapter's discretion and nothing more. One thing which is unique but hardly eye-popping would be to make the Cross a sort of footnote on his armor- tiny, and appearing only once, as he would neither earn many cross-marks as awards or feel the need to show alleigance to the Chapter that dislikes him so. I dunno, just spitballing, but I have confidence you could make something awesome out of it :P

Ah, one other thing. A symbol I saw a looooong time ago that more or less represented a souless person was a black silhouette with hole in his chest (yes, a lot like Hollows from Bleach, and no that wasn't the direct inspiration for the name :lol: ). Anyway, perhaps some sort of painting on his chest like a hole or similar symbolism may work. A white knight with a black hole in his chest, for example.

Edited by Firepower

Firsty, ...wow. thanks for the replies.

@templar14, do you want me to create the detail on the chest plate of the pic of the apoth. I'll give it a go.

my pic is just Aerion's interpretation. Apart from the bionics and the rank, he had free hands to draw whatever he felt like. I think you should have the same freedom of expression. If you need help with bitz, just PM me, and I'll donate whatever you need :lol:

-T14

If you like, I actually have a model that I made for use in Deathwatch, but was so awesome looking that he'll be in my crusade as well. I can throw a pic up if you want as that's about what I'd envision myself as.

Please do, haven't seen a lot of your stuff.

@Firepower, cheers. Good description. I have just the sword that would fit that perfectly, and have a good idea on that already. With that back ground he would't lead the holy knights, but maybe if I ever start something else then he'll lead those. That idea being basicaly empire flagellants (cannon fodder/speed bump). But that will be after I get the main army finished.

@Templar14, ok thanks.

@snorkle, sorry should of said no EC's.

Remember guys, for those who havent, post a pic or discription of your heraldry. Yes I'm nagging now. Also I won't do them in any order. Made it into groups where possible where you havent stated a particular unit to be in. First post updated.

I deserve more than one model!

But because I am so gracious, in Terminator armour with a lightning claw and storm shield will do me well. You can include a Quis thingy to show my Deathwatch times and then a Great Sword on my back. After all, I am your Champion :P

Either with a helmet or a Blood Angel bare head. After all, handsome is as handsome does :lol:

My Crusade has a white cross and black background, much like a Chaplain's heraldry.

All my fancy bits are in metal - not coloured.

My lightning claw has purple blades.

I use a FW Storm shield.

I often wear a cape, either the Chaos Lord one or one from the Wolves. But not always. I am a post-human of many caps, and never wear a cape inappropriately.

Likewise with my Templar tabard.

Edited by Marshal Wilhelm

Count me in as a techmarine with full servoharness. As an engineer and hobby mechanic, if it breaks I'm all for tearing it apart an rebuilding it. If it isn't broken, I may tear it apart anyways and see what makes it tick. I prefer to use my servo arms except when it comes to wielding my power axe in melee.