IA: Storm Stalkers

Wow, Ludo. Thank you so much. Your praise means a lot and I'd like to extend it to everyone who's contributed to this work along the way, yourself included. It's hard to believe that this IA has been in the making for more than two years now and I am thrilled with its growth and maturation. So far, I'm planning one more major overhaul focused on the Origins section, as I've let it go unloved long enough. After that, hopefully, I will submit the IA to the Librarium (tips on how to do that welcome). But, as always, I encourage anyone to offer what C&C they have. This thing has endured numerous evolutions and I'm sure it will see a tweak or two more before it's done.

Cheers to all!

It's always nice to see people appreciate and praise other people's efforts and I thank you for it :lol: And, at least for me, the process of seeing your IA evolve into what it is today was highly enjoyable, so I don't mind helping at all ;)

Ludovic

Yes, Ludo, I do. I admit I've been a little lazy with my own work of late as I rampage about the Liber with my bowling ball. :rolleyes: I'm going to add some meat to the Origins section with an idea tying the post-Badab Executioners into the Chapter's outlook/self-perceptions (maybe even relating it to the onset of the Stillness since they're both recent events) that AndrewJ gave me. I just haven't figured out exactly how to do it (well) yet. Any thoughts?

I don't have any ideas for the mo, but be sure that I'll give it some thought and I'll contact you if I have anything :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to seeing the update!

Ludovic

Edit:

I admit I've been a little lazy with my own work of late as I rampage about the Liber with my bowling ball.

Should I be worried? :lol:

After that, hopefully, I will submit the IA to the Librarium (tips on how to do that welcome). But, as always, I encourage anyone to offer what C&C they have.

I rather think the Librarium's still 'down' in the sense of not accepting new IA's just yet.

I could be wrong, but I'm sure when it goes back up we'll hear about it. ^_^

With regard to the tribes; I had the same size-implication problem with the Stonebound, long ago.

Someone suggested 'clans' rather than 'tribes' on the basis that most people think of clans as being larger.

Just added to the Origins section and tweaked some sentences here and there throughout the IA. Pending your suggestions/comments, I believe this will be the final draft (at least for the foreseeable future) that the Storm Stalkers undergo. Thanks again for all the help and critique along the way. Couldn't have done it without you, Brothers and Sisters of the B&C!

Just added to the Origins section and tweaked some sentences here and there throughout the IA. Pending your suggestions/comments, I believe this will be the final draft (at least for the foreseeable future) that the Storm Stalkers undergo. Thanks again for all the help and critique along the way. Couldn't have done it without you, Brothers and Sisters of the B&C!

Goodie, I'll have something to read tonight ;)

Ludovic

Archived