Kthulu returns

greatcrusade08

yeah i orgainse people into groups for the initial draw for game one, i make sure no-one plays a team mate for the first game, after that its luck of the draw.

Great as I'm fed up of getting crushed by Nurglez ^_^

Reb G, have we met? Have my Orks crushed you before ? ^_^

Great as I'm fed up of getting crushed by Nurglez :P

That probably ought to be the name of our group...

Reb G, have we met? Have my Orks crushed you before ? ^_^

A certain Angels Carmine player...my outdoor gaming table...

Looks like I'm hiring a people carrier! Any more and I'll need to do my PSV license!

If we have an accident it will be on the news that thousands of plastic soldiers have caused a pile-up on the M25...

GC08, do you need money up front, if so how? Paypal, BACS, cheque?

How do you want my army list? PM, email, posted with payment?

Oi I thought you were just going to watch and mock me.... Well at least I won't be crushed by Skavinids on the first game either. Poke me when you find out how much the van costs for some £

Just a question for greatcrusade08. How many Non-marine armies have signed up? I would love to see some Eldar/Their Dark Git Brothers/Ork/Tau/Necron players out there ^_^

yes please, if i can have payment asap, paypal is probably easiest ill send you my email.. army list at your earliest convienience, any format is fine aslong as it lists upgrades etc.. full details can be found on the pdf.

army list doesnt have to be in until the day but an extra TP is awarded for those who make my life a little easier and get it to me at least one week before

Just a question for greatcrusade08. How many Non-marine armies have signed up? I would love to see some Eldar/Their Dark Git Brothers/Ork/Tau/Necron players out there ;)

ive only recieved 3 army lists thus far, all MEQ.. however i know most of the guys coming so i can say with some certainty that nearly all armies will be covered.

yay for all armies, and yay for not having to crush one of my friends in round 1 :D

Mr Sasha, yeah a people carrier would be good, I'm sure we will all split the costs for hire and petrol ;)

Should be a good day out heh.

Reb G, have we met? Have my Orks crushed you before ? <_<

A certain Angels Carmine player...my outdoor gaming table...

Now now gentlemen, that'll be Angels Sanguine. I'm 50/50 at the min whether it'll be the first outing of the Grey Knights though, depends which list I prefer at 1,750.

As for the crushing by the Orks R.F we're one win each so will see how it goes!

@ GreatCrusade; got the email, will paypal you shortly, cheers!

ive only recieved 3 army lists thus far, all MEQ.. however i know most of the guys coming so i can say with some certainty that nearly all armies will be covered.

Thats fine, my patented "Wall O' Plasma' should deal with MEQ <_<

just so everyone is aware the new SoB pdf rules will be allowed for the tournament.

also please make sure that you all have the relevant pdfs for your armies incase of rules queries

also if possible can i have payment within the next week or so, exceptions can be made if there are any problems, however i need to order the tournament prizes soon.

thanks all

Thats fine, my patented "Wall O' Plasma' should deal with MEQ ;)

Mmmm, my draigo wing doesn't like the sound of that...

And my Honour Guard lead 5th Company doesn't like the sound of that Draigo-wing!

Makes me glad I just finished converting my combi-melta (finally!) so I might just instant death something with his squad.

oooh i love a bit of smack talk... im kinda bummed i wont be playing again this year, but at least i get to watch the tasty matches

edit: quick update, all of the B&Cers bar one have sent payment, ive only recieved a list from alloyslayer though

What should I bring in the way of objective markers? Do tournaments use house ones, or should every army carry up to 5 of their own?

If so, what form? Detailed themed models, or 25mm bases with a painted icon?

I normally use 30mm LED tea candles, as the light helps draw attention to them, and they are physically substantial without being oversized for shenanigans!

What's Kthulu's position?

What should I bring in the way of objective markers? Do tournaments use house ones, or should every army carry up to 5 of their own?

If so, what form? Detailed themed models, or 25mm bases with a painted icon?

I normally use 30mm LED tea candles, as the light helps draw attention to them, and they are physically substantial without being oversized for shenanigans!

What's Kthulu's position?

in terms of whats suitable for ob markers, anything goes aslong as they dont unbalance the game (so not huge template sized things).. id say anything around the size of a 25-40mm base is perfectly fine.. alot of people i know use 2p coins, some chaps have thier own.. my tau army has special markers

If you have your own special markers your welcome to bring them along.. as for house markers im actually trying to get some made for the tournament specific scenario (game four)

the LED candles are a great idea

Thats fine, my patented "Wall O' Plasma' should deal with MEQ :P

I think I am pretty much settled on my list now. Sadly, I have had to drop a plasma gun so my wall of plasma isnt as potent as it was. Still, as GC08 can attest, there should be more than enough to do the trick.

And yes, that means I am bringing in the cream of the 2nd Co. Agemman and the First are too busy doing proper marine work to bother with crushing you other folk ;)

I think I am pretty much settled on my list now. Sadly, I have had to drop a plasma gun so my wall of plasma isnt as potent as it was. Still, as GC08 can attest, there should be more than enough to do the trick.

yeah, i think khorne was grabbing his ankles with the amount of berserkers dying at the hands of 2nd co plasma

Thats fine, my patented "Wall O' Plasma' should deal with MEQ ;)

And yes, that means I am bringing in the cream of the 2nd Co. Agemman and the First are too busy doing proper marine work to bother with crushing you other folk ;)

Hehe, maybe there will be enough plasma to cook my speeders this time? ;)

Really looking forward to this now, and I'll get to meet a few more famous names from the B&C :P

ok chaps quick update, we have sold out for this event

ive recieved payment from all B&Cers, just need lists from you all at your earliest convienience

atendees:

ultras group

idaho

sgt campbell

thantoes

alloyslayer

cadarn (unconfirmed)

stormbringer (unconfirmed)

nurglez group

nurglez

ranting fool

commander sasha

RebG

Emailed my list late last night, then my 12yr old son proof read it for me this morning and within 10 seconds said "Err, Dad, Tyrant Psychic powers?", in a withering tone that he's clearly inherited from his mother. Will send the revised one! No real changes, as the powers are free options, 2 from a list of 4, 2 of which are always taken and the others are a complete waste of time, hence me forgetting to list them!

Emailed my list late last night, then my 12yr old son proof read it for me this morning and within 10 seconds said "Err, Dad, Tyrant Psychic powers?", in a withering tone that he's clearly inherited from his mother. Will send the revised one! No real changes, as the powers are free options, 2 from a list of 4, 2 of which are always taken and the others are a complete waste of time, hence me forgetting to list them!

i hadnt even noticed, im sure the fellas would have said something when they helped me check them

edit: are you bringing your son along? we have a 2nd ed MtG game running for the painting judges if he wants to join in

... are you bringing your son along? we have a 2nd ed MtG game running for the painting judges if he wants to join in

I will be, but he doesn't play MTG; he will probably spend the day watching, playing on his laptop, or joining his Mum for a day out in Cambridge. He's good at amusing himself, mixes well, and has been schooled in the arts of gamesmanship and respect for others!

makes me glad meltagun's have half the range of psycannons ;)

I have a couple tricks up sleeve, but I feel if we play you will have the advantage...

Still, being the under dog means I stand more to gain by smashing your boys into the ground!

Looks to be a full house for this event, looking forward to it immensely!

I shall be there with my Legion of Taurus Chaos Space Marines, no doubt propping up the lower echellons of the results table :o

If you're a B&C regular do come and say hello :wacko:

Archived