Lanz'z Legends; Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

Despite the sub-tropical humidity making the putty take three days to dry I got the Leviathan base done this week. Painting needs to be done early morning too, otherwise I just cannot be bothered because it's yuk.  :P

25579628887_49251abe45_b.jpg

Stobz

Thanks but be careful as comparisons lead to jealousy, which leads to anger, which leads to hate, which leads you to the Dark Side. And not the Dark Angel side ;) Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Despite the sub-tropical humidity making the putty take three days to dry I got the Leviathan base done this week. Painting needs to be done early morning too, otherwise I just cannot be bothered because it's yuk.  :tongue.:

25579628887_49251abe45_b.jpg

Stobz

Great work Brother Stobz! Is this your first stealth Leviathan ? Looks awesome ! Not as awesome as the base though :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Revered Brother Rakiel, Relic Leviathan Dreadnought of the Dark Angels Legion has finally been fully awakened in this dark time, he will be attached back to the Deathwing to serve with his Brothers once again:

39259246900_fd0d35aa84_b.jpg

26196957337_21cee03bfe_b.jpg

40174414535_7e7e132102_b.jpg

26196951677_9536f268ba_b.jpg

Pretty happy with the pics, maybe a bit dark and could have got focus to settle a bit more, but I got most of the shine off him (it ruins white pics).

:D

Stobz

Outstanding work Stobz!!! It may have taken a little while, but that is a thing of beauty! Well, as beautiful as a dread can get :D

I love the weathering, but I really love the freehand, especially on his right leg. And he wouldn’t be the same without that epic base.