Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

• 1 month later...

Got the one "mini" terrain piece painted, along with a couple of other new bits over the last few months. Soooo much slacking :D

Whilst he got more detailing than the other terrain, I wanted it to be similar so not too much.

Here's a badly taken phone pic to welcome in 2019:

46560341731_48a16dbafc_b.jpg

Gotta love the 1" brush :P

Right, I'm off to paint up some Lieutenants, other minor characters and chaff; because in the crapstorm which is 8th, crappy bubbly-screens are a the thing.

• 1 month later...

Despite the very existence of Primaris killing my desire to paint marines, I am inspired by several posters here and by Kill Team being a cool thing.

Here is my new 3rd Company Champ on a bigger base. I used a paint method from nearly 8 years ago, it's not that flash and now I remember how poorly the drybrushed robes photograph. Oh well, at least he's in good company :lol:

33156691148_26ef9c18b3_z.jpg

Working on a PA Lt. now...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here we go with ETL'2019!

It's a humble beginning and I can't really start full on until next weekend but I did manage to glue and undercoat a starting point for my first vow:

48040420106_c014b244da_b.jpg

Not new minis, not related to the ETL, and not exactly an Apocalypse level force, but this is my Deathwing Kill Team including Commander. They hunt.

Had a few great games vs. Nids using the Necromunda tiles to create a space-hulk atmosphere, really great fun and all games were really close.

48101192566_f3eb4c1a51_b.jpg

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

• 4 weeks later...

Now, after a couple of weeks(years) of slacking I got a great deal on a bunch of craters and wrecked statue terrain for Kill Team. So instead of getting on with my ETL vow I painted them and continued to slack.

But whilst I was putting them away in the Kill Team box I got distracted by the Deathwing and Ravenwing having a bit of a fight against Khorne:

48295111252_24e4090cd0_b.jpg

Phone camera is not very good, will look to replace this pic while I have my toys out...EDIT: Better pic.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

• 3 weeks later...