Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

• 3 weeks later...

ETL19 vow1 WIP2:

Base glue is drying...will do the remaining icons and bling later today...paint base tomorrow...

48620287981_c0d5fb72f1_c.jpg

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have been busy doing rebasing and other less noteworthy jobs, got impatient and spent some monies I should have saved until my trip to WHW next month... Couldn't wait:

48742442631_3c00aba32c_b.jpg

UtariOnzo: That Praetor is epic I agree, enjoy your two, make sure you share pics :D

Lost: I'm really hoping the new Leviathan is available when I get there, if not I'll have to get him posted once I get home to NZ. I'm spending a few days near Berlin too, I'll wave in your direction :P

They will both be bone coloured FYI; I'm making up the seven Dreads that comprise the Wardens of the Rock from the 7th Ed codex, as such I'll only need two more Deathwing type Dreads (maybe the other chest icon option Contemptor could replace my Interrogator Dread, but we'll see).

Lost: I'm really hoping the new Leviathan is available when I get there, if not I'll have to get him posted once I get home to NZ. I'm spending a few days near Berlin too, I'll wave in your direction :tongue.:

Just send me a date and let's see if we can arrange a meeting with tea and cookies. :happy.:

Finished up painting a couple of Grav weapons on some Company Veterans, they and a Veteran Sgt with a mighty relic blade are supporting Sgt Stobz and his Tactical Combat Squad all the way across the galaxy (world) to Nottingham for a game or two of Kill Team next month:

48780796486_81af41aa61_b.jpg