Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

• 1 month later...

So, it's been a long time between drinks here in the DAngle thread, I have been gainfully distracted by Adeptus Titanicus as I find it much more fun than 8th Ed. That said, FW have created these beautiful dreadnought minis for us and I would not be a real DA fan if I let them sit too long unpainted.

So instead of saving them for ETL'20 I'll kick off over our summer here and see how I go.

WIP1, undercoat on Brother Judah:
49206888678_22707a25d4.jpg

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

I've just had a really good scroll back through this thread, and... WOW. Both in terms of volume, and quality, wow. You should be very proud of your collection - it's an inspiration to make mine better (and bigger).

Cheers Brother; and despite me being a negative nancy about some parts of the hobby I will keep focusing on the things that I love and grow my collection even more.

Thanks FW.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Slight mistake corrected above brother; the Knights of the Rock are 6 Venerable Dreadnaughts lead by Brother Apharan, the Warden of the Rock.

A bit of an unexplained addition to the Chapter Organisation in the 2015 codex.

I'm doing them up for fun, just two to go... thanks to FW they will be these ones.

Looking good Stobzy! Them pale Knights of the Wing of Death are awesome! Nice to see that there is someone else that loves a crapload of dakka on his dreads. 16 barrels of dakka-ness on two Behemoths is frightening.

So everyone can be happy...except Cawl :tongue.:

gallery_92826_13962_16507.png

• 2 weeks later...