Lanz'z Legends; Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

My Lockdown Painting Challenge 2020 is complete:

49979329003_c13e3beeb7_c.jpg

Thanks again to Brother Grotsmasher for the motivation :thumbsup:

And with that and some re-basing, my version of the Knights of the Rock is also complete:

51390094408_4e02cce188_k.jpg

Edited by Interrogator Stobz
bigger pic

Beautiful work, Interrogator. May the enemies of the Lion, tremble in fear in sight of the Wardens of White. Ha, I'm a poet and I do know it.

Side-note

Tangentially related to your efforts: I got the white recipe components that you suggested I use for my old-school deathwing, and hopefully will be in the process of painting my Deathwing Champion. I'll have pictures soon hopefully, to mimic that white you have on your wardens. Sorry again for stealing your thunder.. :smile.:

Edited by Skywrath

Lolz, good on ya Shabbz! Where have you been Brother? Out culling Heretics I hope.

Hey JimVandy85, I assume you mean the white, spray white UC, heavy Agrax recesses, Corax touchup layer, 20/80 Agrax/Water wash all and blend where necessary, Corax wash to flatten and smooth, finish with black highlights and ultralight drybrush then weather.

Thanks Bevulf and G8Keeper too :D

Lolz, good on ya Shabbz! Where have you been Brother? Out culling Heretics I hope.

Hey JimVandy85, I assume you mean the white, spray white UC, heavy Agrax recesses, Corax touchup layer, 20/80 Agrax/Water wash all and blend where necessary, Corax wash to flatten and smooth, finish with black highlights and ultralight drybrush then weather.

Thanks Bevulf and G8Keeper too :biggrin.:

And of course the blood of your enemies.....