Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

So, the last week-ish has been great; I managed to rebase the whole 3rd Company with their two 5 man Vet Squads onto 32mm bases and regained motivation to Make (Firstborn) Astartes Great Again!! (I don't support that Guy)

110 brand new bases, and a few touch ups on a couple of recent ones...not to mention a couple of Classic guys at the back may get 40mm scenic bases one day soon.

Here they are on the varnish spray table:

50478004157_43cd61b365_b.jpg

Obviously a bunch of work needed on the robed dudes, whilst I'm at it I will redo the plasma glows too, these are dated.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

• 1 month later...

I've lost momentum to finish my Atarus WL Titan for AT so have constructed my next project to entice me to get a move on. I originally did it thinking it had been moved to Legends, but the bugger is still current:

50693523158_9643258d95_c.jpg

I think FW tanks might be the new thing here, who knows....

Yeah, the Achilles is still current. I asked the Forge World page about the Achilles back when it disappeared if that it was "gone for good" or a "gone because mould retool" and while they didn't give an EXACT response, it was hinting that it was more the latter.

So we'll probably see it return sometime next year :yes:

• 8 months later...

Tartaros will match my Contemptor... and I am set for our HH book...

[Threadnomancy engaged]  Did you...   Did you like this post  from 2014...     yesterday?......

Now paint the Achillies since I cant get one right now...  and I am tackling some Boyz instead of painting DW companions and Interemptors...

Edited by Brother dean

Lolz, yep. I was reminiscing and hitting the like button. Sorry about that. It was not my intention to wake this thread back up just yet.

I just discussed with my boy that the Achilles is straight after his AT Knight Household, but 15 Cerastus take time. Should be done this week all going well.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Raising (temporal) dead threads is a bad habit, but now that Stobz's has acknowledged he's still in the game, time to get painting!:yes:

Edit: I don't know why I didn't check your AT-work before, it's marvelous! No wonder it's such a long project.

Edited by Chaplain Grey Raven

• 1 month later...

I have two others way back in this thread if you want to risk the search.

I have played them a couple of times over several editions and rules changes, they've been very useful in the past but now they are kind of rubbish.

Maybe the next iteration of their rules will lift them again....

.... get painting and updating Brother

Another great KT21 game done, 6 Tactical Mahreens vs 3 Nid Warriors and 5 Stealers.

Duel to the death no mission for speed sake, my shooting was effective but not OP.

Once in close he had the upper hand and only my Power Armour saved me.

I won with one half injured Tactical left.

Thematically hit nail on head.

Would recommend, 5 Stars.

• 1 month later...

So after many years of procrastination and waiting for the right bits I have finally finished the third Deathstorm Pod:

51704120692_a0d6e9a15f_c.jpg

Now to wait a few more Editions for them to become good horde control again. Let's hope 10th looks more like 3rd so we can play huge games again without having a brain melt.

This thread looks like becoming a haven for OOPs, Legends and other OG Odds and Sods. Now with all the fantastic HH options and FW tanks this may take forever.....

:D

• 2 months later...