Summer's Advance 2011

MaveriK

This one, is for my fellow greybeard, Jonny Wolf. I hereby propose that we start up another Summer's Advance, Pack Expansion!

The threads as of late here at the Fang have been filled with brawls and sparring sessions. I think it's time to change it up a bit, and after seeing Iacton Qruze's, Bjorn the Fell-Handed WIP/PIP thread. I'm feeling rather inspired and motivated, as I hope most of you fellow wolves are. Now if only Max can make us another cool mini badge, as a prize for completing this pack expansion! it's something to earn and aim for lads! deadline for this oath is August 1, 2011. So what say you brothers of the Rout?! what do you guys think? are you with me!!!

A special thanks to Max_Dammit for making this new wolf themed trophy, for everyone who completes their vows. Behold the mark of honor that could be yours! gallery_17224_3229_261.gif

Brothers, after much sage counsel from our Rune Priests, Wolf Lords and Wolf Priests the Great Wolf puts forth this challenge:

- Pack Expansion to meet Summer's Advance -

Your oath:

1. A pack or vehicle or character of your choice.

2. No-Later-Than completion date of 1 June 2008 Standard Terran Date.

3. No piling in - one oath and one oath only. (Any extra Wolves you bring to the Fang will simple be considered added strength - but not a part of your oath).

4. Oath Keepers will receive the Summer's Advance banner and Medal - and many a saga to be sung around the camp fire.

5. Must show Picture Goodness!

Praise Russ.

:: Pack Expansion Vows ::

- sniperhavens, to complete a Long Fang Squad with Rune Priest for my DIY Chapter The Chained Lions.

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody, to complete a five man Wolf Guard pack all in Tactical Dreadnought Armor + Wolf Priest in Tactical Dreadnought Armor.

MaveriK, to complete custom Logan Grimnar (Uncas the Warblade) by August 1, 2011.

Schertenleib, to complete Bjorn the Fell Handed by August 1, 2011.

- Chapter Master Ignis Domus, to complete a pack of Grey Hunters and four Wolves.

Arez, to complete a predator and metal wolf guard by August 1, 2011

- Rikochet, to finish and paint an Arjac Rockfist conversion + 5 Wolf Guard bretheren, by August 1, 2011!

- Forté, to fully complete my first 8 wolf, Grey Hunter pack by August 1st 2011.

- Lord Andreas, Njal Stormcaller in Runic TDA to the best of my abilities before the 1st of August.

- Wulfebane, pledge an oath to complete a 5-man Wolf Scout pack with WG Pack Leader (Jormungandr Two-blade aka MaveriK tribute) by August 1st, 2011.

- Nrthstar, I swear an oath to finish a grey hunter pack with it's attached wolf guard by August first!

- Iacton Qruze, I swear an oath to paint a Rune Priest by August 1st, 2011. (hopefully by July 30th, actually)

- Lord Ragnarok, to complete my 5 Wolf Guard by August 1st.

- Maximus-92, to finish one land raider phobos, and a ragnar conversion by the 1st of august

Kassill, to complete 1 Five man Wolf Scout squad with Meltagun by August 1, 2011.

akutat, to finish 2 Terminator armoured Lone Wolf with Chainfist and Storm Shield, my Runic armoured Wolf Lord and Forge World made Space Wolf Dreadnought by August 1st, 2011.

- Jimmy Carmine, to complete a conversion of Ogrim Raegr Vrafsson, defender of the Annulus and Lone Wolf formally of Wolf Lord Greyloc's 12th Great Company by August 1st, 2011.

- Mikal Wolfheart, to complete a Wolf Scout pack. (Heresy era)

- LoneSniperSG, to paint (atleast, if not more than) one Vindicator and one Drop Pod.

- phosis21, to complete 1 "Lance" of Thunderwolf Cavalry by 1 Aug 2011.

- Orphus, vows his Lost Co. shall operate by August 1st with a painted Drop Pod. As a bonus he shall also ensure his two squads of Grey Hunters are painted up to scratch and his HQ Dread.

- Bulweih, to assemble and paint 3 Long Fangs and their packleader for the summer expansion!

- lothbrok, to complete a pack of hunters and my pre-heresy wolflord.

eyeslikethunder, to do my 2 runepriests

- Menathorn, to finish a Rune Priest and have him ready for action by August 1st.

- HvitrValdyr, to complete my Wolf Lord, Wolf Priest, Rune Priest and Lone Wolf in TDA by August 1.

Sven Dragonfire, to paint 3 long fangs with Lascannons, 4 Long fangs with Heavy bolters and a Pack leader

Dewi Sant, complete 1 RB with TLHB and a Drop pod.

Tsuro, to get a WGBL done

Max_Dammit, Ill put in the metal wolfguard with lighning claws

Mac the knife, to complete my second Long Fang pack of 6. Fully intend to magnetize 2 so as to accept Plasma cannon, ML, and Lascannon by 30JUL2011.

- techmarine Azuris, my drop pod

Eikrem, 14 Blood Claws to be painted.

- Vassakov, Lone Wolf and a Drop Pod on the Sprue (No 4!) By August the first, so shall they be done!

- LoneWulfen, to complete a 5 man squad of Blood Claws, with different armour tones and different pads, by August 1st.

Gerwulf, to finish the pack of Grey Hunters

Chef Wulfen, to have my Wulfric the wolf sage rune priest paint by August 1, 2011.

- Pall Ironbear, to make this oath. By August first, there will be a completed GH pack, Iron Priest, and WGBL.

Godhead, to complete one METAL non finecast, not even wearing so much as an undercoat, Logan Grimnar.

Wardiel, to paint Logan Grimnar conversion by the First of August, in the year Two Thousand Eleven.

mactire, to complete my basecoated bloodclaws and long fang pack leader by august 1st 2011

- Toasterfree, long fangs and some guard to finish.

- g-unit, to complete a rhino for my Hunters to ride in - first go at a vehicle

- Xeenos, to finish up my 11 Wulfen models, 8 are act as scouts, 3 are MotW for their respective GH packs.

- Jonas Stromclaw, to completely paint both Rune Priest Vafthrudnir the Wise and Wolf Priest Avar Windrider by August first

- agent407, to complete my 2 squads of long fangs and my Land Raider by August 1st 2011.

- AndyWolfen, to finish my 3 bikes and 1 attack bike before August 1st

- Fhyn, to finish by the deadline, One 6 man Grey Hunter Squad w/ Razorback

- Beef, to finish 5 THC left over from last summer

- Blackrime, to complete one squad of 10 Grey Hunters, one of which will bear the mark of the Wulfen, one of which will bear a standard, one of which will carry a power weapon, one of which will have exchanged his bolter for a flamer, and one of which will have exchanged his bolter for a melta. I also vow to complete their Wolf Guard pack leader, complete with powerfist and combi-melta.

- Kami, to take my old and boring looking assault-on-black-reach-ultramarine-squad and turn everyone of them into good looking wolves! For Russ, by August 1st.

- MeatGrinder, to complete a 6 man squad of Grey Hunters including a wulfen, meltagun and pack leader and their transport, a Razorback with assault cannons.

Torin, to complete my SW drop pod, 1 rune priest, 1 lone wolf Termie & 6 Grey Hunters by 1st August.

- Wysten, a squad of Grey Hunters, complete with basecoat, drybrush and additional highlights.

- Rik84, A pack for Greyhunters done for the 1st of Aug

red_starrise, Rune Priest in Terminator armor. Arjac Rock Fist & a 6 man grey hunter pack by 1 August.

- Vash113, to complete a Wolf Guard Battle Leader by the 1st of August.

- DanielWilkie, to have my Wolf Guard Battle Leader completed by August 1st

If I missed anyone, please let me know!!!

:: Completed Vows ::

- Kassill, to completed 1 Five man Wolf Scout squad with Meltagun.

- Dewi Sant, completed 1 RB with TLHB and a Drop pod.

- Max_Dammit, completed metal wolfguard with lighning claws

- Arez, completed a predator and metal wolf guard by August 1, 2011

- eyeslikethunder, completed 2 runepriests

- akutat, finished 2 Terminator armoured Lone Wolf with Chainfist and Storm Shield, my Runic armoured Wolf Lord and Forge World made Space Wolf Dreadnought by August 1st, 2011.

- Eikrem, completed 14 Blood Claws.

- Godhead, completed one METAL non finecast, Logan Grimnar.

- Schertenleib, completed Bjorn the Fell Handed by August 1, 2011.

- Wardiel, completed Logan Grimnar conversion by the First of August

- mactire, completed bloodclaws and long fang pack leader by august 1st 2011

- Mac the knife, completed second Long Fang pack of 6.

- Gerwulf, finished Grey Hunters

- Tsuro, a WGBL done

- Chef Wulfen, finished Wulfric the wolf sage rune priest paint by August 1, 2011.

- Sven Dragonfire, finished 3 long fangs with Lascannons, 4 Long fangs with Heavy bolters and a Pack leader

- Torin, completed SW drop pod, 1 rune priest, 1 lone wolf Termie & 6 Grey Hunters by 1st August.

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody, completed a five man Wolf Guard pack all in Tactical Dreadnought Armor + Wolf Priest in Tactical Dreadnought Armor.

- MaveriK, completed custom Logan Grimnar (Uncas the Warblade) by August 1, 2011.

- red_starrise, finished Rune Priest in Terminator armor. Arjac Rock Fist & a 6 man grey hunter pack by 1 August.

When's the latest we can put in a "oath". I would like to put in my Iron Priest on TWM with Cyberwolves, but I havent yet recieved it in the mail and dont want to rush it. If I cant make that, I'll put in an oath on something else.

everybody should hassle Max_Dammit to make us another awesome prize! like those little medals seen on a few members here, including those seen on his signature haha :confused:

Oh yeah Mav, you know I am up for this!!

I Rune Priest Rhapsody solemnly vow to complete a five man Wolf Guard pack all in Tactical Dreadnought Armor.

I also will paint my Wolf Priest in Tactical Dreadnought Armor.

Six models total.

FOR THE WOLFTIME!!

End of Line

I CMID, league brawler, tactician extraordinaire, Blood Claw mauler, healer beyond compare, creator of many a bawler, spy in the whelp lair, he who does holler, bearer of fine beard hair, challenge caller, tamer of an old grey mare, he who gave many a collar, wolf who need not care, swear an oath to complete one pack of Grey Hunters by August 1, 3021. Note that my list of titles does, in fact, rhyme. :confused:

I CMID, league brawler, tactician extraordinaire, Blood Claw mauler, healer beyond compare, creator of many a bawler, spy in the whelp lair, he who does holler, bearer of fine beard hair, challenge caller, tamer of an old grey mare, he who gave many a collar, wolf who need not care, swear an oath to complete one pack of Grey Hunters by August 1, 3021. Note that my list of titles does, in fact, rhyme. :confused:

hahahahha that was awesome! :)

Archived